Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Go and check out the Christians Discuss Forum for committed Christians at  http://www.christians-discuss.com

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Danny Shelton, 3ABN Founder  (Read 12791 times)

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
Re: Danny Shelton, 3ABN Founder
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2011, 08:14:09 PM »

The fact is that had Battle Creek been the Lord's annointed, despite it's half baked support of "Adventism", Loma Linda would never had happened. But, given the current issues at LLU and the medical center, The Good Lord owes Battle Creek an apology...there is no doubt the Lord allowed the fire at battle Creek to resolve a long standing feud between John Harvey Kellogg and the General Conference over hospital networks debt service. And then we followed the wall street debt mantra with "Leverage" yet again just a mere 60 years later but with devastating affects as dozens of our institutions, including New England Memorial, an institution Kellogg and E.G White helped to establish, being lost to "leverage"...and we have not seen the end of the bleed.

Remember, we actually closed down Battle Creek College and finally set up an alternative at what is now Andrews. AND, I WILL SUGGEST WE SHOULD DO THE SAME TO LA SIERRA!!! IMMEDIATELY!!!

The school at La Sierra is not a Seventh-day Adventist institution and should be stripped of its standing in the sisterhood of churches.

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

Some SDA historians would place EGWs lack of support for Battle Creek Sanitarium as late 1905 and early 1906.

« Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 08:50:05 PM by Gailon Arthur Joy »

Johann

« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2011, 12:08:12 AM »

I do not remember the details but is seems to me that a group of SDA physicians bought the old Battle Creek Sanitarium. Seems like they placed it at the disposal of the Church some time during the last half of the 20th Century. I do not know if the Government got it back or not.

Checking further into the status of the Battle Creek Sanitarium I now presume that what I referred to was only an attempt we heard of which did not materialize.

Murcielago

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2011, 11:02:39 PM »

Like it or not, the truth cannot be changed. Danny Shelton founded 3ABN. Linda assisted. Danny was, and is, the driving force, Linda assisted. God was always given the credit/blame, but Danny was and is the true reason and focus of 3ABN. Linda was always marginal as a pseudo-Shelton, and was never the true force. 3ABN has always been Danny Shelton, and for now that is what it will be. Reality check!

Good SDA people like what they hear, so they assume that what they hear can only mean that it is God. Sorry, but that is nothing more than self-misdirection. Bless your heart if you feel that you must believe something false in order to feel justified and right in your life, but pretending doesnt make it real. If so, Barney would be a real purple dinosaur for millions of kids. TV works it's own magic in the hearts and minds of sincere people.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up