Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you feel a post was made in violation in one or more of the Forum Rules of Advent Talk, then please click on the link provided and give a reason for reporting the post.  The Admin Team will then review the reported post and the reason given, and will respond accordingly.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Responding to the other site....  (Read 4464 times)

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
Responding to the other site....
« on: November 14, 2011, 12:04:41 PM »

Truth post this recently:

Now they think one of the hundreds of cousins/2nd cousins the Sheltons have supposedly had an affair with Tammy Chance. ANOTHER BIG LIE FROM LINDA. Those sleazy people on AT think they can talk about it but notice they present no evidence. TAMMY CHANCE SAID HERSELF THIS IS A BIG LIE. It's easy to shout out all kinds of disgusting allegations but TRY PROVING THEM - NOPE they can't. . To me this shows the gross "character" of those who write on AT. They are nothing but gossips--the kind who somehow geThey just hope to sling dirt on innocent women and children and hope people will believe themt their kicks from slinging mud at people's reputations. The kind who enjoy hurting innocent children's reputations. The same kind who enjoy hurting innocent animals needlessly.

I suppose truth forgets that they back a child pedophile? Someone who did TAKE CHILDRENS innocents!!!!!!!
Alex L. Walker
"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."~ Thomas Jefferson

Murcielago

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
Re: Responding to the other site....
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2011, 12:41:44 PM »

Upon choosing a moniker, its funny how some take one entirely antithetical to themselves.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2011, 02:22:53 PM »

Truth post this recently:

Now they think one of the hundreds of cousins/2nd cousins the Sheltons have supposedly had an affair with Tammy Chance. ANOTHER BIG LIE FROM LINDA. Those sleazy people on AT think they can talk about it but notice they present no evidence. TAMMY CHANCE SAID HERSELF THIS IS A BIG LIE. It's easy to shout out all kinds of disgusting allegations but TRY PROVING THEM - NOPE they can't. . To me this shows the gross "character" of those who write on AT. They are nothing but gossips--the kind who somehow geThey just hope to sling dirt on innocent women and children and hope people will believe themt their kicks from slinging mud at people's reputations. The kind who enjoy hurting innocent children's reputations. The same kind who enjoy hurting innocent animals needlessly.

I suppose truth forgets that they back a child pedophile? Someone who did TAKE CHILDRENS innocents!!!!!!!

I've got an email from the cousin's irate wife accusing Tammy of having an affair with her husband. When I talked about it with someone who worked at 3ABN at the time, that person knew who I was talking about before I made it clear who I was talking about. They said, "You could tell there was something going on between those two."

Does that absolutely prove it is true? No it does not.

But note that Tammy lied about not having an eBay store. Can her word be trusted?

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2011, 03:27:33 PM »

I just had a very interesting conversation with a prominent individual who is very well versed in the happenings at 3ABN in recent years.  The person shook their head and said "3ABN is in a LOT of trouble".
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 03:51:50 PM by Snoopy »

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2011, 05:10:00 PM »

Very interesting, Snoopy!
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2011, 02:15:10 PM »

I just had a very interesting conversation with a prominent individual who is very well versed in the happenings at 3ABN in recent years.  The person shook their head and said "3ABN is in a LOT of trouble".

I wonder which kind of trouble the individual was referring to.
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2011, 09:23:19 PM »

Doubt they have any more than what we already know about...but then, just maybe they have inside info we are not yet privy to.

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter
Pages: [1]   Go Up