Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You can find an active Save 3ABN website at http://www.Save-3ABN.com.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fake Rape  (Read 4386 times)

Johann

Re: Fake Rape
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2011, 06:34:10 AM »

Remarkable, especially in the light of a Supreme Court verdict in our country which, in a way, goes in the opposite direction. A  man accused by a woman of rape claimed it was a fake. There were no witnesses, only the report of the woman, and the case was appealed to the Supreme Court. The high court came to the conclusion that since the woman was willing to be questioned by police and let herself be examined at the hospital the court concluded that it was not likely that her report was a fake.

Gregory

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2011, 04:20:55 PM »

This case indicates the throughness of the investagition that took place.  The woman's story was treated seriously.  At the same time, the police followed the chain of evidence.

In my personal opinion, I suspect, but do not know, that the hospital medical evaulation failed to turn up any evidence of seminal fluid on the body of the woman.  I suspect that it was that which caused the police to investigate further.

Then following the police investigation the District Attorney took the time to put all of the pieces together before allowing criminal charges to be filed.

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2011, 02:48:23 PM »

What a contrast with how the local Police/Sheriff handled claims against Tommy Ray Shelton for pedophilic rape of children!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter
Pages: [1]   Go Up