Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You can find an active Save 3ABN website at http://www.Save-3ABN.com.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Quiz for peopole who know everything.  (Read 3259 times)

Gregory

• Veteran Member
Quiz for peopole who know everything.
« on: January 27, 2012, 01:18:29 AM »

Quiz for Bright People
There are only nine questions.Less than 5 correct answers, you flunk.

This is a quiz for people who know everything!
I found out in a hurry that I didn't. These are not trick questions.  I flunked--GM
They are straight questions with straight answers..

1. Name the one sport in which neither the spectators nor the participants know the score or the leader until the contest ends.

2. What famous North American landmark is constantly moving backward?

3. Of all vegetables, only two can live to produce on their own for several growing seasons. All other vegetables must be replanted every year. What are the only two perennial vegetables?

4. What fruit has its seeds on the outside?

5. In many liquor stores, you can buy pear brandy, with a real pear inside the bottle. The pear is whole and ripe, and the bottle is genuine; it hasn't been cut in any way. How did the pear get inside the bottle?

6. Only three words in standard English begin with the letters ' dw' and they are all common words. Name two of them.

7. There are 14 punctuation marks in English grammar. Can you name at least half of them?

8. Name the only vegetable or fruit that is never sold frozen, canned, processed, cooked, or in any other form except fresh.

9. Name 6 or more things that you can wear on your feet beginning with the letter 'S.'

I will post the answers in   a thread titled:  Weather Patterns in the U.S.

Murcielago

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
Re: Quiz for peopole who know everything.
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2012, 02:01:15 AM »

Quiz
Q. Do yo know everything?
A. Yes.
Q. Ok, you lose. No one knows everything.
A. What?!
Q. Yep, you are done! Walk out and embarrass us and yourself no further. Tata, chiao, daz vidania, adios, auf viedersein, adieu, good bye.

princessdi

• Veteran Member
Re: Quiz for peopole who know everything.
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2012, 04:34:44 PM »

Ooops!  I read the threads backwards......nice quiz, though......and i would have emabarrassed myself, also......sigh.....
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi
Pages: [1]   Go Up