Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Click Here to Enter Maritime SDA OnLine.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: General Conference Appeal to Unions  (Read 15229 times)

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
Re: General Conference Appeal to Unions
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2012, 05:51:20 AM »

Bob, I think I am heeding this advise, especially these days by pleading with you to join me at the cross of Jesus Christ, listen to Him speaking to you, taking the warning of Paul who really calls you an "idiot" for relying on your own outward tokens for salvation. (Galatians)

I respectfully request an apology from you for calling me an idiot, and for falsely asserting that I am relying on outward tokens for salvation when I have made no such statements.

The apostle Paul has this to say to people who have a certain way of interpreting Scripture: "You Galatian idiots (Greek), who has bewitched you. . . ?" (3:1)

Are you telling the Lord not to let Paul get a way with this? Your demands on others, how they are to judge everybody because of the way some people dress, the way I perceive it, come so mighty close to saying that you depend on outward tokens for salvation, that I have a real hard time understanding them any different.

Johann,

I never said anything about judging anyone.

The question I raised was regarding a Seventh-day Adventist, biblical, and SoP standard, that of abstaining from wearing jewelry. For some strange reason, there are lady elders in Norway who refuse to abide by that standard. If they can't bring themselves to abide by that standard, I don't see how they can serve in that capacity any more than Danny Shelton can serve as a director of 3ABN.

But saying such is not judging. Rather than saying whether they will go to heaven or not, it's just stating the simple fact that individuals who refuse to follow Seventh-day Adventist principles shouldn't be put into church offices.

The question should really be asked: Why aren't you more supportive regarding the Seventh-day Adventist standard of not wearing jewelry?

Gregory

• Veteran Member
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2012, 03:03:18 PM »

Instead I used their mistakes as a way to first of all show them love and secondly to avoid the same pitfalls.

REfresh my memory.  What did you say in regard to Johann and the Jesuists?

Was what you said an example of you showing love?

Was what you said an example of integrity?

Answer "yes" toboth questions and I will accept yout answer as to how you perciee God and the character of God.

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2012, 07:08:55 PM »

Gregory,
Do you not remember the whole episode of Bob being directly called a Jesuit by Johann way back in posts??? I know I'm  butting in but this is ridiculous questioning what your asking here, when Bob has been out right called a Jesuit and nobody shut anybody down over that and now you asking Bob these questions? am I greatly mistaken here??? Let me refresh your memory because I thought that episode was pretty shocking from Johann and now his true character coming into focus by featuring all absurd other religious views that is not our own. Bobs character as not changed as far as I can see. He simply mentioned the actions of Jesuits.

Why is not your question to the other that called Bob a Jesuit? and why was he allowed to do that? nothing erased there!!! SDA is not Catholism,
SDA is not Jesuit belief and SDA is not a reformer of SDA reformers.  At least a true SDA is non of the above. only actions can tell and the writers of it-- is how you can tell.

christian

« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2012, 11:16:56 PM »

gregory, adsolutly I was not only showing love but telling the truth. All of these attemps to redefine the church are jesuit like and Satanic plus plus it is just not right.

Gregory

• Veteran Member
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2012, 02:43:25 AM »

Tinka, I could be wrong as my memory of the event is not very good.  but, I thought that I responded to Bob being called a Jesuit.

Gregory

• Veteran Member
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2012, 02:53:44 AM »

Christian, it is totally fair for you to argue the truth or falsity of Johann's position.  But, when you begin to attack the person, you simply present yourself in a very weak manner.  E.G.  Let us say that Johann is a Jesuit, so what. l his being a Jesuit would be a point of interest, but it would be a desive point as to the validity of his position on women, or anything else.

At best, your comments about Johann and the Jesuit order can be said to be unfounded and unsubstantiated.  I would go futher to say that they are false.  You would argue that.  You do not present God as a God of love when you argue points that are false and unfounded.  God is a God of intregity.  The battle here on earth has been from the beginning a conflict between the lies of Saten and the truth of God.

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2012, 04:57:02 AM »

Ok, I see where I goofed it. It was Christian that gave the same opinion as I did and you were addressing him and his comment.

But for a fact Bob was called a Jesuit right out with no repercussions from anyone until now,  I think I even commented to Christians post that I agreed with him.

I don't like parleying with an advocate of tear down SDA either.

So as Christian got back I realized who you asked. Sorry for mistake But the other fact did happen.

Johann

« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2012, 05:24:00 AM »

Johann

Group: Admin Team
    Veteran Member
  Re: Bob Pickle... a Jesuit?
« Reply #127 on: July 26, 2011, 02:56:22 PM »

I have an[..] opinion that Bob Pickle, and Danny Shelton, are as much Jesuits as I am. Does that make sense?

Fortunately there are records of what has been written. Did I really call Bob Pickle a Jesuit here? See for yourself.

« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 05:32:38 AM by Johann »

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2012, 06:16:43 AM »

You picked up the best post that applied. The rest are direct. Guess anyone can go to that thread and read for their self. unless it is able to be erased. and that I suspect will happen.

The only think I see there now is where Bob asking "How can I be a Jesuit"? with Mercelago explaining what a Jesuit is.
But don't see posts where stating that Jesuits undermine and filtrate churches for their own agendas. That is how a true Jesuit works for Catholism and Johann claiming SDA filtrated with their beliefs. So is Bob that?? or just how indirectly were you coming in back door of accusation.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 06:35:56 AM by tinka »
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up