Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Advent Talk, a place for members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church! 

Feel free to invite your friends to come here.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Tommy Shelton deposed by Alex Walker's attorney  (Read 29210 times)

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
Tommy Shelton deposed by Alex Walker's attorney
« on: August 15, 2012, 07:53:59 PM »

I have been informed that Tommy Shelton was deposed yesterday, August 14, 2012, at the Fairfax County Adult Detention Center.

"Mr, Shelton, did you ...?"

"I plead the Fifth."

That's how I'm informed it went, most of the time.

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
Re: Tommy Shelton deposed by Alex Walker's attorney
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2012, 11:27:18 PM »

Yet the Dannyites will still maintain he has nothing to hide.
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2012, 04:30:19 AM »

Yet the Dannyites will still maintain he has nothing to hide.

I was about to say, Where will they post such claims, since that other site is dead? But I see they've cranked it up again, making the same sort of tired claims, twisting words, etc.

My deposition must have gotten under their skin.

Not sure why they are attacking me about the idea that Tommy's dad molested him, since I have no knowledge to that effect, and have never stated such as far as I can recall. They accuse me of saying that Tommy molested Danny, but I've never said that. What I said was that Tommy went after Danny. There is a difference. The guy that fled the car from Tommy, I don't think anyone claims that he was molested, but Tommy sure went after him.

Not sure why someone would want to use the username "Lilly" when trying to cover up base, vile iniquity. Lillies aren't like that.

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2012, 06:47:36 AM »

Lilly is plain stupid. That's the bottom line. Most of what she says is incoherent babbling and sounds like someone who is a few fries short of a Happy Meal. However, one statement stands out: "In one breath Pickle says Danny was in a "cover up" for Tommy Jr. and in the next, he says Tommy may have molested Danny! Now honestly, how many people would cover up anything for a person that molested them?" This genius obviously has never been abused and doesn't understand the mental effects of abuse, and should therefore shut up.
Duane Clem

DARVO

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2012, 07:45:10 AM »

Lilly is plain stupid. That's the bottom line. Most of what she says is incoherent babbling and sounds like someone who is a few fries short of a Happy Meal. However, one statement stands out: "In one breath Pickle says Danny was in a "cover up" for Tommy Jr. and in the next, he says Tommy may have molested Danny! Now honestly, how many people would cover up anything for a person that molested them?" This genius obviously has never been abused and doesn't understand the mental effects of abuse, and should therefore shut up.

:goodpost:

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2012, 10:24:42 AM »

What does "The guy that fled the car from Tommy..." refer to?  What does it have to do with Danny Shelton?
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2012, 10:30:20 AM »

So interesting that the other site still thinks that Linda Shelton is a significant source for Bob Pickle's information.

And I totally believe that the President of the North American Division of Seventh-day Adventists, Elder Dan Jackson, would "throw Linda S. under the bus".  He's just that kind of person... 
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

childoftheking

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2012, 12:10:12 PM »

John 11:49 But one of them, Caiaphas, who was high priest that year, said to them, “You know nothing at all, 50 nor do you take into account that it is expedient for you that one man die for the people, and that the whole nation not perish.”

Don't address the facts or dig into the issues - find a scapegoat and stir up a lot of drama.

Blame that person for everything!

EVERYTHING

(Including your hangnail and the price of gas)

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2012, 07:51:22 PM »

What does "The guy that fled the car from Tommy..." refer to?  What does it have to do with Danny Shelton?

In 1991 someone was riding with Tommy and had to flee the car. That may have been why Danny sent Tommy and his family on the road promoting 3ABN. It is said to have led to a board meeting which then decided Tommy had to go. Our understanding has been that Tommy hit the road promoting 3ABN after the board meeting, but now I'm thinking Danny may have sent Tommy off beforehand.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2012, 07:55:35 PM »

Duane, I was wondering whether a lot of posters over there may have been Tommy's family, but isn't Lilly the lady from the Northwest who used to post on BlackSDA, and who thought that minors consenting might make a difference? Wasn't Lilly the one who claimed to be Junebug?

The reason I was wondering if it might be Tommy's family is that everything went silent when Tommy got sentenced.

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2012, 11:42:54 PM »

Yes, I believe I know who Lilly is. The woman just isn't very bright. I don't know how she finds her way out of bed in the morning.
Duane Clem

DARVO

« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2012, 08:32:58 AM »

In 1991 someone was riding with Tommy and had to flee the car. That may have been why Danny sent Tommy and his family on the road promoting 3ABN. It is said to have led to a board meeting which then decided Tommy had to go. Our understanding has been that Tommy hit the road promoting 3ABN after the board meeting, but now I'm thinking Danny may have sent Tommy off beforehand.

Hmm.  Not long after the above account, TS becomes pastor of the Dunn Loring Community Church of God.  I'm thinking of the evening TS had DS visit the church to share his testimony of how God led him create 3ABN.  Miracle after miracle.  It was quite moving.  Ugh.  I don't remember if an offering was collected, but imagine one was..... 

TS gets caught (again).  DS sends TS away.  DL throws the doors wide open and lays down the red carpet and embraces TS.  TS does it again.  DS takes TS back.  Sad story.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2012, 11:24:01 AM »

Hmm.  Not long after the above account, TS becomes pastor of the Dunn Loring Community Church of God.  I'm thinking of the evening TS had DS visit the church to share his testimony of how God led him create 3ABN.  Miracle after miracle.  It was quite moving.  Ugh.  I don't remember if an offering was collected, but imagine one was..... 

TS gets caught (again).  DS sends TS away.  DL throws the doors wide open and lays down the red carpet and embraces TS.  TS does it again.  DS takes TS back.  Sad story.

Did Danny ever come to the CCoG before Tommy became pastor?

Any idea why Tommy would have been in the DC area in mid-1993? He was working back at 3ABN in 1993 sometime, so I'm wondering why he was in the DC area in mid-1993. Was he still on the road and hadn't gotten back to 3ABN yet? IL Conf. president Bj Christensen who had been a large part of the adverse 3ABN board decision against Tommy took a call to California in April or May 1993, and thus would have been out of the way if Tommy showed back up at 3ABN.

~ Cindy

« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2012, 06:06:12 PM »

Duane, I was wondering whether a lot of posters over there may have been Tommy's family...
The reason I was wondering if it might be Tommy's family is that everything went silent when Tommy got sentenced.

Hmmm... , well you are wrong. No they aren't. It went silent because there was nothing substantial or factual to say, or add.

Why argue about repetitive accusations from people: who don't really listen to those who have a different view, or who refuse to deal with the facts presented , or answer legit questions? That get's old--- and stale--- and ---  is repetitious. (I'm just saying... that goes nowhere) God's people are not to have the spirit of debate, or to throw pearls before swine, or dogs who rend, we are to wipe our feet and walk away, and not call down destruction upon them, etc, as that is the wrong spirit, if I am correct, right? )

The court is dealing with Tommy Shelton and Alex Walker , right? I'm convinced the truth will come out. If you don't report what happens there accurately, Bob Pickle? Well then be sure that I'll correct you, if you do? I have nothing to add...
« Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 07:03:14 PM by ~ Cindy »

~ Cindy

« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2012, 06:10:22 PM »

Yes, I believe I know who Lilly is. The woman just isn't very bright. I don't know how she finds her way out of bed in the morning.

Niiiiice? (not)
It seems to me you (and all Christians -me and Lilly too) should deal with the issues and avoid getting personal , but that's just my opinion.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up