Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Click Here to Enter Maritime SDA OnLine.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: sniff....sniff.......  (Read 10821 times)

Lil Star

sniff....sniff.......
« on: May 13, 2008, 07:56:43 AM »

I must go to work now.  I don't wanna but I have to in order to pay the bills. Mostly for the gas to get to and from work. But, don't they consider that a bill nowdays?   :rabbit:
RIP mom

Jesus IS enough

bonnie

• Veteran Member
Re: sniff....sniff.......
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2008, 08:01:12 AM »

I must go to work now.  I don't wanna but I have to in order to pay the bills. Mostly for the gas to get to and from work. But, don't they consider that a bill nowdays?   :rabbit:

That is a bill to pay the bills
Beware of those that verbally try to convince you they are Christian. Check your back pocket and make sure your wallet is still there. Next check your reputation to see if it is still intact. Chances are, one or both will be missing

Lil Star

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2008, 12:41:17 PM »

But ..... but..... but.....

The first bill is getting almost to large to be able to pay the other bills. Pretty soon I will have to learn how to ride a bike again and then, I will be  :hot: when I go to the stores to do my work.

OOOOooooppppsss

I forgot my friend.
 :rabbit:
RIP mom

Jesus IS enough

bonnie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2008, 02:23:14 PM »

But ..... but..... but.....

The first bill is getting almost to large to be able to pay the other bills. Pretty soon I will have to learn how to ride a bike again and then, I will be  :hot: when I go to the stores to do my work.

OOOOooooppppsss

I forgot my friend.
 :rabbit:

Hey, what makes you so special. :ROFL: The stores around here are running low on their inventory of bikes.Take a spray bottle of water.

:rabbit: :rabbit: :rabbit: :rabbit: :rabbit: :rabbit: :rabbit: :rabbit: :rabbit: :rabbit: :rabbit: :rabbit: :rabbit: :rabbit:

Maybe after this post even energizer batteries will wear down
Beware of those that verbally try to convince you they are Christian. Check your back pocket and make sure your wallet is still there. Next check your reputation to see if it is still intact. Chances are, one or both will be missing
Pages: [1]   Go Up