Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Advent Talk, a place for members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church! 

Feel free to invite your friends to come here.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: BSDA's Appletree - No progress at 3ABN  (Read 28322 times)

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
Re: BSDA's Appletree - No progress at 3ABN
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2008, 06:44:09 PM »

3ABN could settle without Danny, and leave him to duke it out alone, footing his own bill rather than letting 3ABN pay his personal, private, vendetta, legal expenses.

But what I just wrote is merely my personal opinion.

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2008, 09:24:25 PM »

3ABN could settle without Danny, and leave him to duke it out alone, footing his own bill rather than letting 3ABN pay his personal, private, vendetta, legal expenses.

That's a very interesting possibility!
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

Ozzie

« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2008, 11:39:18 PM »

Hadn't thought of that, but it is certainly an interesting concept.
Ozzie

"Why not go out on a limb? Isn't that where the fruit is?"
~ Frank Sculley.

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2008, 09:32:01 PM »

There is a major battle over discovery and the "confidentiality" of documents we have requested. We have not come to any agreement relating to "document confidentiality" and we clearly believe our position is more nearly identical to the Judges earlier declarations in this lawsuite. Therefore, both sides are preparing for oral arguments and a series of motions.

Remember, we have provided over 7,000 documents to 3ABN and DLS and they have not produced a single document since the filing of the lawsuite, despite requests to produce and interrogatories. They will try to get a hearing before the younger less experienced magistrate and we will request a hearing de novo before the trial judge.

This is critical and foundational to all subpoenas, requests to produces, depositions with subpoena duces teacum and even answers to interrogatories. It is also foundational for
all documents that will need to come in at trial under the rules of evidence, particularly for the expert testimony.

Yes, 3ABN's Chairman has declared the lawsuite is to bring out the truth, but only if we want it seen. Otherwise, it is to hamper the search for truth and to handicap the reporting of the truth because telling the truth hampers the gospel!!! Besides, everything we have provided is only useless trash!!!

Too bad they are still committed to hiding the evidence. Remember the tune: "When will they ever learn...when will they...EV-VER learn!!!!"  Sorry, not much for folk songs.

Gailon Arthur Joy
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up