General Category > General Discussions

Special Welcome!

<< < (2/4) > >>

Johann:

--- Quote from: Gailon Arthur Joy on January 20, 2008, 01:17:53 PM ---Thank-you and I look forward to the vigorous debate this will most certainly become.

May we all become of one mind and one Spirit and may conciliation always be the purpose
without the compromise of Truth or Principles.

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

--- End quote ---

Very pleased to see you here, Gailon Arthur Joy. When someone introduced you I was told you had been a supporter of 3ABN until you made some discoveries. . .

Gailon Arthur Joy:
This is true, Pastor Johann, and the truth will get you sued!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy

Ozzie:

--- Quote from: Gailon Arthur Joy on January 22, 2008, 07:23:33 PM ---This is true, Pastor Johann, and the truth will get you sued!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy

--- End quote ---
But... people still have to live with their conscience. What else could you do? I've thought and thought about it, and I can't see any other way than the road that you have trodden. ???

Gailon Arthur Joy:
I suppose I should restate this to say that PUBLISHING the truth will get you sued.

And you are right, I would not and could not change a thing. May the truth prevail!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy

Johann:
This issue has clearly shown us the difference between truth and falsehood. When you tell the truth and stick to it, there are no changes. Truth remains the same, even if new discoveries demand minor adjustments. When proclaiming falsehood you need to invent new explanations that are often the opposite of previous claims.

This is seen so clearly in the latest posting on save-3abn.

God expects us to be truthful.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version