Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You can find an active Save 3ABN website at http://www.Save-3ABN.com.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is It a Kinder, Gentler 3ABN Under Elder Jim Gilley?  (Read 12749 times)

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
Is It a Kinder, Gentler 3ABN Under Elder Jim Gilley?
« on: March 18, 2008, 04:32:29 PM »

We have heard that the employees of 3ABN are happy with the administrative choices of new president Elder Jim Gilley--under which they are treated with a degree of kindness and fairness that they may not have been used to in the previous administration.

We would hope that administrative kindnesses inside 3ABN might be echoed by its actions toward those on the outside, particularly those who, having the best interests of 3ABN at heart, have been calling for more transparency in financial dealings and acknowledgement of wrongs perpetrated under the previous administration.

We would like to think that harassment and intimidation that was allegedly going on in the past might be repudiated by this administration.

Will 3ABN's actions toward individuals presently targeted by subpoenas be different than actions of the past?

Check out the following two posts from last year on BlackSDA:   
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
Re: Is It a Kinder, Gentler 3ABN Under Elder Jim Gilley?
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2008, 04:35:21 PM »

Quote, Fran, BlackSDA,  6/23/07

You could hear it. The click, click was audible for about a month. I guess that would be called "hearsay". I started picking up the phone and dialing a friends house who was not home and did not have voice mail or a recorder so I could blow a whistle into the phone.

I finally decided to add a Vonage phone in addition to ATT/SBC, and use it for all my calls. I have several lines in my home. The Vonage installer came in and installed their equipment. He had a terrible time getting the line to pass his testing. It finally worked and He left. My new phone was working. Everything was working great, until all of the sudden, while I was calling people to tell them my new number, I lost my phone line, my DSL Wireless 2Wire Modem, and my motherboard & duo processors fried. Of course Vonage equipment didn't fair to kindly either.

The installer came back to check it out. He said my phone had been tapped and my computer was being monitored also.. I did not get it in writing. I cancelled Vonage and replaced everything to get my regular number with ATT/SBC phone up and running, I have replaced my DSL Modem and phones. No more clicks.

I live on Social Security Disability, so I can not afford yet another computer. I am using a computer I built about 12 years ago. It has never broken! I am going to have to start buying bits and pieces to build a new one again. Anybody have a nice motherboard with Intel duo processers on it that is lying around not being used, let me know. I will gladly take it off your hands! I have 5 different cases! Lots of peripherals.

I need several expansion slots also for all my equipment, some of which I lost also. No there were no lightening or thunder storms at that time. Vonage is very angry about their equipment loss.

Now just who would do that? Let me think really hard. Hum! I have 2 choices. Now who is it that would be trying to catch me doing what I don't do! I am a very boring person! Yeah, sad, huh?

Really I could care less who it is that is listening to me or reading my key strokes/email/hard drives. I'll bet that was hard.

I have 950 GB on internal Drives, and 1,000 gb in external drives. I hope they appreciate my hard work on my Genealogy files. I have many. About 6 that are really large! I also have about 140,000+ photos. They must not have anything better to do in my opinion.

I would like to make them buy me several new computers to replace all those that are now dead! One is my laptop!

Maybe Danny will donate me a new desktop and laptop. He could write them off as a donation. It is only the valuation thing and 3ABN does that so well! I am not an officer of 3ABN. I am not a board member. I'm only a bored reader. That should qualify me for a legitimate donation.

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2008, 04:38:08 PM »

Quote, Bob, BlackSDA, 6/27/07

Fran, I think most people out there would probably think you sound like a kook, and personally, I think what you've said sounds kind of kooky.

But that doesn't mean I don't think you're telling the truth. Gailon and I would talk about whether our phones were tapped, and Gailon was certain they were either by the Feds or the Danny. But he really didn't care what Danny heard since all that would do is make him more paranoid.

It happened over and over again. My family and I heard those clicks while talking on the phone to various people. Over and over again. But now we don't hear them anymore.

And we think we've been under surveillance in other ways too: Strange cars driving by slowly. Cars parked on a road between fields to our east, the only observation place from which someone could watch our house, a place cars never park.

Once my wife and a visitor drove over to that road and passed it since there was a car parked there, and when they did, the white car with the handicap ND tag immediately started up and drove away to the west. They turned around and followed it to Halstad, a town of 622, where the lady in that white car did evasive maneuvers to try and lose them.

Whether Hons Investigations, the folks who served us the lawsuit on April 30, had anything to do with any of that earlier stuff, I don't know.

Ozzie

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2008, 04:58:23 PM »

You could hear it. The click, click was audible for about a month. I guess that would be called "hearsay". I started picking up the phone and dialing a friends house who was not home and did not have voice mail or a recorder so I could blow a whistle into the phone.

I finally decided to add a Vonage phone in addition to ATT/SBC, and use it for all my calls. I have several lines in my home. The Vonage installer came in and installed their equipment. He had a terrible time getting the line to pass his testing. It finally worked and He left. My new phone was working. Everything was working great, until all of the sudden, while I was calling people to tell them my new number, I lost my phone line, my DSL Wireless 2Wire Modem, and my motherboard & duo processors fried. Of course Vonage equipment didn't fair to kindly either.

The installer came back to check it out. He said my phone had been tapped and my computer was being monitored also.. I did not get it in writing. I cancelled Vonage and replaced everything to get my regular number with ATT/SBC phone up and running, I have replaced my DSL Modem and phones. No more clicks.

I live on Social Security Disability, so I can not afford yet another computer. I am using a computer I built about 12 years ago. It has never broken! I am going to have to start buying bits and pieces to build a new one again. Anybody have a nice motherboard with Intel duo processers on it that is lying around not being used, let me know. I will gladly take it off your hands! I have 5 different cases! Lots of peripherals.

I need several expansion slots also for all my equipment, some of which I lost also. No there were no lightening or thunder storms at that time. Vonage is very angry about their equipment loss.

Now just who would do that? Let me think really hard. Hum! I have 2 choices. Now who is it that would be trying to catch me doing what I don't do! I am a very boring person! Yeah, sad, huh?

Really I could care less who it is that is listening to me or reading my key strokes/email/hard drives. I'll bet that was hard.

I have 950 GB on internal Drives, and 1,000 gb in external drives. I hope they appreciate my hard work on my Genealogy files. I have many. About 6 that are really large! I also have about 140,000+ photos. They must not have anything better to do in my opinion.

I would like to make them buy me several new computers to replace all those that are now dead! One is my laptop!

Maybe Danny will donate me a new desktop and laptop. He could write them off as a donation. It is only the valuation thing and 3ABN does that so well! I am not an officer of 3ABN. I am not a board member. I'm only a bored reader. That should qualify me for a legitimate donation.

I just want to add my $.02 worth here, for what it's worth. Maybe, Fran did sound like a 'kook', but I don't believe that either she or the others who have experienced these 'phenomenon' are that way at all.

I speak from first hand experience, as a 'whistleblower' in a certain government department. Our phones do the same things. One would think that 10 years or so down the track, people would 'give up', but Oh No. The scare tactics continue, along with the phone and other taps.

At one stage, we moved to another state and a couple of years down the track I received a phone call from an unknown male asking "Do you feel safe now that you've moved to ....". Then, the person hung up. There's only so much of this one can take before falling to pieces. Yes. I'm taking risks again, but one has to live with their conscience.

Folk, please believe these people who have put much at risk. Pray for them continually and support them in any way you can.
Ozzie

"Why not go out on a limb? Isn't that where the fruit is?"
~ Frank Sculley.

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2008, 07:16:13 PM »

"The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want...yeah, though I walk though the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I shall fear no evil..." Psalms 23

If you do the Lord's Will, regardless of the consequences, He will provide the comfort and
the fearlessness that only comes with the Peace and Tranquility of knowing you are in Good Hands!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy

Ozzie

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2008, 10:03:44 PM »

So true Gailon. When one is convicted that what they are doing is God's will, they need to go ahead in faith and trust, knowing that He is their Protector and Shield.To do otherwise, is playing right into the devil's hands.
Ozzie

~ Frank Sculley.

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2008, 01:41:43 PM »

Ozzie, it sounds like you have undergone a real ordeal!

Thank you for your concern for Fran--and I am praying for her also.

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2008, 10:50:11 AM »

I just want to add my $.02 worth here, for what it's worth. Maybe, Fran did sound like a 'kook', but I don't believe that either she or the others who have experienced these 'phenomenon' are that way at all.

I speak from first hand experience, as a 'whistleblower' in a certain government department. Our phones do the same things. One would think that 10 years or so down the track, people would 'give up', but Oh No. The scare tactics continue, along with the phone and other taps.

At one stage, we moved to another state and a couple of years down the track I received a phone call from an unknown male asking "Do you feel safe now that you've moved to ....". Then, the person hung up. There's only so much of this one can take before falling to pieces. Yes. I'm taking risks again, but one has to live with their conscience.
Folk, please believe these people who have put much at risk. Pray for them continually and support them in any way you can.

So right, Ozzie!

Isn't that what most of us are doing here...taking risks for the sakes of our consciences?

Ozzie

« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2008, 02:58:02 PM »

Folk, please believe these people who have put much at risk. Pray for them continually and support them in any way you can.[/b]

So right, Ozzie!

Isn't that what most of us are doing here...taking risks for the sakes of our consciences?

I believe so.
Ozzie

~ Frank Sculley.

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2008, 07:30:29 PM »

Anthony Pellicano Under Trial in Los Angeles for Illegal Wiretapping

From Telegraph.co.uk:

"...nub of this case...all those questionable, allegedly illegal problem-solving tactics the town’s power players turned to when confronted with particularly bothersome people or claims.

"Shandling said he began to weather "incredible public attacks" and inaccurate reports in the press, which amounted to an attempt "to destroy my reputation" rather than address the lawsuit."

Sound familiar?

Naja

« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2008, 03:59:46 AM »

Maybe an hour at the most is what I spend on watching 3ABN. I open it up at various times of the evening. What I kept thinking this past full month till today is that DannyShelton was not to be seen on screen. Maybe I was not watching at the right time.

Could anyone confirm this that he is not present in any of the programs anymore?

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2008, 04:06:13 AM »

He was on the set and on the air during Ten Commandment Weekend and camp meeting, is my understanding.

Naja

« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2008, 05:30:47 AM »

Oh, that was the time we two were off on a camping weekend of our own. I was doing days of preparation before and no tv time was available before the friday to monday of our trip.

Other than the 10C and campmeeting week-end, have you all ever seen him do interviews on set this last month of June or May?

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2008, 08:07:48 AM »

He's listed as appearing at least once on the air every week the month of June.
Pages: [1]   Go Up