Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Go and check out the Christians Discuss Forum for committed Christians at  http://www.christians-discuss.com

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]   Go Down

Author Topic: Linda Shelton Has Been Served By 3ABN  (Read 98897 times)

Cindy

• Veteran Member
  • "Prove all things; hold fast that which is good"
    • 3A Talk Forum
Re: Linda Shelton Has Been Served By 3ABN
« Reply #180 on: May 16, 2008, 04:55:01 AM »

Might I respectfully point out, Ian, that I had never even SEEN that thread until you posted your "excerpt" here at AT that made reference to it.  Thus, the Sheltons have YOU to thank for bringing it to our attention!!!

And are you going to pretend you didn't see all the trash Pickle and Sister were posting yesterday, or that it's any different?

If this forum didn't allow it and condone it, it wouldn't still be here, right?

Honestly If I owned this forum I wouldn't want to be liable for all this or have people thinking this is what I defined as Christian discussion among true believers, but I guess the owner and moderators here disagree, and that rightfully is your choice and right.

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #181 on: May 16, 2008, 05:00:14 AM »

If anybody can show that what is being posted isn't being respectfully posted to the satisfaction of the Admin Team here, then action will be taken accordingly.

If anybody can also show that what is being posted isn't being factually posted to the satisfaction of the Admin Team here, then action will be taken accordingly on that as well.

In other words, if you report a post, be specific in the reason given for reporting that post.

Cindy

• Veteran Member
    • 3A Talk Forum
« Reply #182 on: May 16, 2008, 05:15:07 AM »

Yes, please, if you have it.  You can send it to me in a PM.

Hey Snoopy,

I'd rather deal with public citizen and your attorney straight out and upfront.
In light of all the posts and threats here, I don't choose to wait and see what interest Public citizen has in me, or what I could possibly have done to violate anyones rights here, as Pickle said. They don't need to subpoena me, as is being claimed here that they will.

I'm planning on writing to them myself, and including all the posts here, related to all this and the pms about how my privacy and that of others has been violated rather than vice versa. As Ozzie said I'm a bit touchy when it comes to my family and my rights and don't appreciate threats on the phone or otherwise, and in answer to your earlier question, NO my number and address are not publicly listed...

So if you pm me your attorney address and phone number, I'll just go ahead and forward all that I am going to send to Public citizen to him or her, and that might make it easier for all concerned. Ok?

Thanks,
Ian

That was my thinking, too.  But I am not a lawyer, either, and am not attempting to offer legal advice to anyone!!

I think I will alert our friends at Public Citizens about the recent events here - as they ARE attorneys!!

Do you need Ian's address?
[/quote]
« Last Edit: May 16, 2008, 05:21:08 AM by Ian »

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #183 on: May 16, 2008, 07:21:42 AM »

No one's off limits. If it's a family member of anyone working , or associated with 3abn, that has nothing to do with the issuest?

I believe I already pointed out that how Danny has handled other allegations of immorality is a definite issue.

The end justifies the means --  to save 3abn?

Remember, Danny has dared us to prove in court that he has committed improprieties while running 3ABN. And allowing his sister to continue to work for 3ABN after she was accused of having an incestuous affair, while Linda later was dumped for talking too long on the telephone, that sounds like a possible impropriety to me.

If he didn't want us to defend ourselves, he shouldn't have sued us.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #184 on: May 16, 2008, 07:24:14 AM »

So if you pm me your attorney address and phone number, I'll just go ahead and forward all that I am going to send to Public citizen to him or her, and that might make it easier for all concerned. Ok?

Since I am pro se, will you do the same for me? I can PM you to tell you what I'm looking for.

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #185 on: May 16, 2008, 07:56:20 AM »

Naw.  I think I'll just wait to see what happens.  Perhaps you should have thought of the consequences before you and your buddies tried to out other people who didn't want to be identified.

Hey Snoopy,

In light of all the posts and threats here, I don't choose to wait and see what interest Public citizen has in me, or what I could possibly have done to violate anyones rights here, as Pickle said. They don't need to subpoena me, as is being claimed here that they will.

I'm planning on writing to them myself, and including all the posts here, related to all this and the pms about how my privacy and that of others has been violated rather than vice versa. As Ozzie said I'm a bit touchy when it comes to my family and my rights and don't appreciate threats on the phone or otherwise, and in answer to your earlier question, NO my number and address are not publicly listed...

Thanks,
Ian

That was my thinking, too.  But I am not a lawyer, either, and am not attempting to offer legal advice to anyone!!

I think I will alert our friends at Public Citizens about the recent events here - as they ARE attorneys!!

[/quote]

Cindy

• Veteran Member
    • 3A Talk Forum
« Reply #186 on: May 16, 2008, 08:14:30 AM »

No one's off limits. If it's a family member of anyone working , or associated with 3abn, that has nothing to do with the issuest?

I believe I already pointed out that how Danny has handled other allegations of immorality is a definite issue.

The end justifies the means --  to save 3abn?

Remember, Danny has dared us to prove in court that he has committed improprieties while running 3ABN. And allowing his sister to continue to work for 3ABN after she was accused of having an incestuous affair, while Linda later was dumped for talking too long on the telephone, that sounds like a possible impropriety to me.

If he didn't want us to defend ourselves, he shouldn't have sued us.

Yes, according to Pickle it's Danny's fault. 3ABN filed a pre-emptive lawsuit, and and then Pickle and Joy got to work digging up the dirt to justify that.

This also sounds like Bob's defense strategy to me:
 when you are being sued for defamation of character the best way to defend yourself is to defame and publish even more unproven allegations and hearsay, and gossip and surmisings, and keep dragging in and attacking even more and more people and just completely immerse yourself in the sewage.  :hamster:

Cindy

• Veteran Member
    • 3A Talk Forum
« Reply #187 on: May 16, 2008, 08:42:16 AM »

Naw.  I think I'll just wait to see what happens.  Perhaps you should have thought of the consequences before you and your buddies tried to out other people who didn't want to be identified.

Excuse me?   I suggest in the future you don't try to intimidate or threaten me with your lawyer and subpoenas etc , for it only makes you appear very silly when you can't back it up.

There are no consequences. I certainly did not try to out anyone, except in your mind.  There are ways I could publish an entire list of your friends identities which have nothing to do with posting on this forum, if I wanted to do that.. I don't.

The truth is you removed names due to paranoia which were actually made in reference to Bob's claim that FHB was a public persona due to involving himself in these 3abn discussions, all I did was ask by the same token  are these people public figures also? Why? as a graphic illustration of how the golden rule should apply and how the same rules should apply equally to all.

I did not attach those names to any poster or member here, or even indicate that they were. It was you who told all that when you freaked out and removed them, and then threatened me with being banned.

But at the same time you justified my names and FHB's names being bandied about and published to all... and even private info being posted here, and look at how many other names are being thrown around by Bob, are you concerned about any of those people? apparently not!

And you not only allowed Bob to hand out my name address and phone number to others, which is not public, without a word of warning or reproach,but you yourself asked him to send it to you.  You act like it's my fault he has given my private number to others and I was threatened, and come on here suggesting people just looked it up... You knew better because I pmd Daryl and as you said you know all about my reports.

You may have lots of education but you show very little signs of wisdom..

I was asked to start a forum elsewhere just last night, specifically due to your moderating here, it is starting to sound like a very good idea...

Ian

Hey Snoopy,

Thanks,
Ian

« Last Edit: May 16, 2008, 09:02:06 AM by Ian »

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #188 on: May 16, 2008, 11:11:02 AM »

WOW!  You sound upset.  I am starting to think you don't like me.    :'(

I'm just curious, Ian...how would you know anything about my level of education??

And BTW...when can we watch for your new forum??

Snoopy

Excuse me?   I suggest in the future you don't try to intimidate or threaten me with your lawyer and subpoenas etc , for it only makes you appear very silly when you can't back it up.

There are no consequences. I certainly did not try to out anyone, except in your mind.  There are ways I could publish an entire list of your friends identities which have nothing to do with posting on this forum, if I wanted to do that.. I don't.

The truth is you removed names due to paranoia which were actually made in reference to Bob's claim that FHB was a public persona due to involving himself in these 3abn discussions, all I did was ask by the same token  are these people public figures also? Why? as a graphic illustration of how the golden rule should apply and how the same rules should apply equally to all.

I did not attach those names to any poster or member here, or even indicate that they were. It was you who told all that when you freaked out and removed them, and then threatened me with being banned.

But at the same time you justified my names and FHB's names being bandied about and published to all... and even private info being posted here, and look at how many other names are being thrown around by Bob, are you concerned about any of those people? apparently not!

And you not only allowed Bob to hand out my name address and phone number to others, which is not public, without a word of warning or reproach,but you yourself asked him to send it to you.  You act like it's my fault he has given my private number to others and I was threatened, and come on here suggesting people just looked it up... You knew better because I pmd Daryl and as you said you know all about my reports.

You may have lots of education but you show very little signs of wisdom..

I was asked to start a forum elsewhere just last night, specifically due to your moderating here, it is starting to sound like a very good idea...

Ian

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #189 on: May 16, 2008, 11:34:02 AM »

And you not only allowed Bob to hand out my name address and phone number to others, which is not public, ....

Hate to tell you this, but it is public.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #190 on: May 16, 2008, 11:36:07 AM »

This also sounds like Bob's defense strategy to me:

Got another defense strategy you'd recommend? I thought that proving that the lawsuit was baseless would work pretty good, but you may think you have a better plan.

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #191 on: May 16, 2008, 05:42:17 PM »

ADMIN HAT ON!

This sparring back and forth is not condusive to good and respectful communication, therefore, please cease and desist.

ADMIN HAT OFF!

HelenJames

• I'm on [url=http://twitter.com]Twitter[/url] and my [url=http://www.essaysexperts.com]essays[/url]
« Reply #192 on: July 31, 2010, 02:00:42 AM »

Something alike was discussed on the Yahoo! Answers last week, i can share a link if you want some
I'm on Twitter and my essays

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
Re: reply
« Reply #193 on: August 01, 2010, 07:52:06 PM »

Something alike was discussed on the Yahoo! Answers last week, i can share a link if you want some

Sure, go ahead and share it.

And you not only allowed Bob to hand out my name address and phone number to others, which is not public, ....

Hate to tell you this, but it is public.

I forgot totally about this old interchange, which shows that Cindy was informed over two years ago that her address and phone number were public, which goes along with the recent exchange about her address and phone number being listed, not unlisted.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]   Go Up