Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you feel a post was made in violation in one or more of the Forum Rules of Advent Talk, then please click on the link provided and give a reason for reporting the post.  The Admin Team will then review the reported post and the reason given, and will respond accordingly.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 28   Go Down

Author Topic: Answers to Posts from the Other Yahoo Site  (Read 180035 times)

Johann

Re: Answers to Posts from the Other Yahoo Site
« Reply #45 on: July 10, 2008, 09:17:46 AM »

Johann, I have never "twisted and turned" or "distorted" anything you have said.

I asked three simple questions politely. For you not to answer them or to evade answering them tells me a few things.  Because you are not going to answer them, is in essence answering them very plainly.  I would have thought more of a SDA Pastor than this. 

Seems like I am in good company. Jesus did not answer their simple questions either. Why didn't He?

Cindy

• Veteran Member
  • "Prove all things; hold fast that which is good"
    • 3A Talk Forum
« Reply #46 on: July 10, 2008, 09:56:44 AM »

What about simple questions, asked nicely, makes them demands?

It would be no problem answering simple questions, asked nicely, if there were only honest people reading. But I know from experience that there are people here who are looking for answers to be twisted and turned, because they don't seem to be interested in discovering the truth. So often I have found my clear answers twisted in a different connection and turned into a distortion of truth.

Johann,

You have claimed to be a first person witness to Linda and Brenda's visit to Norway in Feb 2004, and now refuse to answer any questions when it was pointed out you couldn't have witnessed much as you were only there for mere hrs on one day while they were there.

The only twisting and turning of the facts or blocking of readers and members discovering the truth appears to be yours.

In addition your claims about the planned Florida trip are also wrong, it was supposed to have taken place in February but Danny found out and Linda admitted it, It had nothing to do with the week of Easter as you claimed. So again your alibi is about as worthless as when you claimed to have been with Linda and the Dr in that motel room but had actually already flown back home leaving the Dr behind later that same year. -- ie.. Before the divorce.

Those are the facts, and I can see why you have a hard time answering questions about all this, but can only consistently reply by accusing those actually trying to discover the truth and let others know. What is even sadder is that others, such as Ozzie join you in doing so, a love of the truth seems to be the least of yours or their concern.

There are honest people, who are and are not members reading here, and you are not answering for them or helping them discover the truth because you claim someone will twist your words if you say anything? What?

Think, you have claimed your words have been twisted all along, yet it hasn't ever stopped you from continuing to post and claim things to be facts, it only offers an excuse to never answer any direct questions related to what you have claimed.

Do you really think others are so stupid that they can't see through this?

For shame.

..ian.

« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 10:08:38 AM by Ian »

Child_of_God

« Reply #47 on: July 10, 2008, 10:15:47 AM »

[/quote]

Johann, I have never \"twisted and turned\" or \"distorted\" anything you have said.

I asked three simple questions politely. For you not to answer them or to evade answering them tells me a few things.  Because you are not going to answer them, is in essence answering them very plainly.  I would have thought more of a SDA Pastor than this. 

Seems like I am in good company. Jesus did not answer their simple questions either. Why didn\'t He?

Jesus knew their intent and motives. You cannot possibly know anyone’s intent or motives. Junebug has never twisted and turned or distorted anything you have said. She is correct in saying that your not answering is in essence answering them very plainly. It is plain for all to see.

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #48 on: July 10, 2008, 10:18:14 AM »

Good for you, Johann!!

Johann, I have never "twisted and turned" or "distorted" anything you have said.

Seems like I am in good company. Jesus did not answer their simple questions either. Why didn't He?

Cindy

• Veteran Member
    • 3A Talk Forum
« Reply #49 on: July 10, 2008, 10:21:45 AM »

Quote from: snoopy

Good for you, Johann!!

???

So Johann is justified and righteous because he refuses to answer questions in this situation?

The only time I know of that Jesus didn't answer questions was at his trial... Why?

Because he came here to lay down his life for us, and he was being falsely accused, and if he had opened his mouth it would have proved his innocence and they couldn't have condemned him to death.

Isa 53:7  He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.

How does that relate to Johann here?

The rest of the gospels are full of Jesus answering questions, many by those seeking to accuse him, even the one time he said Neither do I tell you by what authority I do these things, he had actually already answered his accusers with the questions he asked them about John the Baptist before that and they knew it.

« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 11:10:56 AM by Ian »

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #50 on: July 10, 2008, 11:20:52 AM »

Ian, Junebug, and "child of God",

Your harsh criticisms and accusations of Johann are entirely out of place.
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

Cindy

• Veteran Member
    • 3A Talk Forum
« Reply #51 on: July 10, 2008, 11:33:07 AM »

Ian, Junebug, and "child of God",

Not.

Broken mirror?

Your harsh and continuing criticisms and judgments of myself, Junebug, child of God, Danny Shelton, Leonard Westphal etc, and willing work as a shill,  is far worse then anything said here by us, or that we would even think to say or do.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 12:02:49 PM by Ian »

Child_of_God

« Reply #52 on: July 10, 2008, 11:38:19 AM »

Ian, Junebug, and \"child of God\",

How so?

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #53 on: July 10, 2008, 12:05:18 PM »

That door swings both ways!!  You have yet to answer the question as to where the "IRS exoneration letter" is??  How is it that you can demand answers but provide none?

Interestingly, from what I heard recently there will NOT be an exoneration letter!!  That whole exoneration thing was one big misunderstanding.

So??

Good for you, Johann!!

???

So Johann is justified and righteous because he refuses to answer questions in this situation?

The only time I know of that Jesus didn't answer questions was at his trial... Why?

Because he came here to lay down his life for us, and he was being falsely accused, and if he had opened his mouth it would have proved his innocence and they couldn't have condemned him to death.

Isa 53:7  He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.

The rest of the gospels are full of Jesus answering questions, many by those seeking to accuse him, even the one time he said Neither do I tell you by what authority I do these things, he had actually already answered his accusers with the questions he asked them about John the Baptist before that and they knew it.

Cindy

• Veteran Member
    • 3A Talk Forum
« Reply #54 on: July 10, 2008, 12:18:20 PM »

That door swings both ways!!  You have yet to answer the question as to where the "IRS exoneration letter" is??  How is it that you can demand answers but provide none?

How is it you can't understand "please be patient, it's coming" is an answer? The IL AG, and IRS don't jump in time to your demands.

Interestingly, from what I heard recently there will NOT be an exoneration letter!!  That whole exoneration thing was one big misunderstanding.

So??

Interesting... and who would have claimed that, and how would they know, and why would you believe that? It makes no sense. Obviously with the lawsuit and all Pickle and Joy's financial defamation per se in this regard, there will need to be findings or a letter spelling them out to submit as "hard copy" evidence.  You must have missed the fact that it seems Joy has already been informed that the IRS investigation resulted in a big fat nothing, zero, nada, zip, zilch.
Ask him.  :puppykisses:

and btw, what on earth does this really have to do with the post you are replying to?

Good for you, Johann!!

???

[/quote]
« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 12:40:48 PM by Ian »

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #55 on: July 10, 2008, 12:29:26 PM »

OK.  I'll wait patiently.  But I'll bet you my next paycheck it's not coming!!!    :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

How is it you can't understand "please be patient, it's coming" is an answer? The IL AG doesn't jump in time to your demands.

So??

Interesting... and who would have claimed that, and how would they know, and why would you believe that? It makes no sense. Obviously with the lawsuit and all Pickle and Joy's financial defamation per se in this regard, there will need to be a letter to submit as evidence.  You must have missed the fact that Joy has been informed that the IRS investigation resulted in a big fat nothing, zero, nada, zilch.
Ask him.  :puppykisses:

and btw, what on earth does this really have to do with the post you are replying to?

Good for you, Johann!!

???

[/quote]

bonnie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #56 on: July 10, 2008, 12:54:59 PM »

OK.  I'll wait patiently.  But I'll bet you my next paycheck it's not coming!!! 
  :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

Snoopy,

There may be a type of letter. But I would suspect they have it at this time. I am still hearing the drum roll If they have been exonerated it usually is at time of completion of a resolution.

I doubt if they or their legal counsel is silly enough not to have the resolution in writing. They could be exonerated in terms of the resolution. At the time of resolution of ours, it was in writing and our tax return had been amended.

We knew a party very well that simply quit filing due to gambling debts and what he saw as no hope in paying taxes due. He did not file for 6 years by the time the IRS caught up with him.
They had him without question, yet he was exonerated in terms of criminal charges. They wanted their money and to enforce compliance. In the end worked out rather well for the taxpayer. Worked out so that the resolution was a fraction of what he owed in taxes ,penalities and interest. BUT, you can bet the IRS had total compliance from him after that which was more ecomonically prudent than paying his way in jail for a length of time. He now reminds me of a reformed drunk. No one shows the same eagerness to comply. Yet his IRS returns show nothing of what he actually did. HIs was downgraded from a criminal investigation. At resolution he obtained a written agreement and that was it.

What the infractions may have been or how minor or serious, most of us will never know. I do not believe the NO INFRACTION,NOT ONE report. There wasn't I am sure at the end. Compliance in the most minor ways can look very inviting after a go-around with  seasoned investigators.
Why doesn't everyone just wait till they are ready to show whatever it is they have? You can bet they have it already and it seems it is being milked for all it is worth.

Beware of those that verbally try to convince you they are Christian. Check your back pocket and make sure your wallet is still there. Next check your reputation to see if it is still intact. Chances are, one or both will be missing

Johann

« Reply #57 on: July 10, 2008, 01:36:51 PM »

Since you have not figured it out yourself, Ian, I can tell you that those three questions were based on faulty conclusions drawn from partly incorrect information that has been posted. You have just stated that since a court case is going on, not all information will be given here. So why should I do the homework for you? I will leave it up to you to figure out where mistakes have been made. This is not the court hearings, and therefore there is no reason to answer these faulty questions here and now.

Cindy

• Veteran Member
    • 3A Talk Forum
« Reply #58 on: July 10, 2008, 01:50:22 PM »

Since you have not figured it out yourself, Ian, I can tell you that those three questions were based on faulty conclusions drawn from partly incorrect information that has been posted.

:huh:  :dunno:

Quote from: Johann
You have just stated that since a court case is going on, not all information will be given here.

:huh:  I did? :dunno:

Quote from: Johann
So why should I do the homework for you? I will leave it up to you to figure out where mistakes have been made. This is not the court hearings, and therefore there is no reason to answer these faulty questions here and now.

:huh: 

OoOoOo kay..  so why are you even bothering to post here? :dunno:

I believe you want to help Linda, but Johann?

You are not doing so...
« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 01:54:17 PM by Ian »

christined

« Reply #59 on: July 10, 2008, 01:52:23 PM »

I just wish that all the 3ABN defenders would just stay over at Yahoo.  Their spiteful postings are just not Christian for supporters of a Christian network. :(
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 28   Go Up