SDA Media & News > Hope TV

Amazing Facts Satellite Network.....

<< < (3/5) > >>

Daryl Fawcett:
Are you aware of another Satellite TV system?   

They are also on the same transponder frequency as 3ABN, Hope TV, Amazing Facts, and LLBN.

It is called Amazing Discoveries.

Their web site and program schedule is:

http://amazingdiscoveries.org/amazing-discoveries-satellite-schedule.html

Perhaps I should have posted this as a separate thread, but thought letting everybody here know about another alternative here was also a good idea.

Artiste:
Amazing Discoveries is mostly produced by Professor (Dr.) Walter Veith, a South African with a very interesting backstory.

princessdi:
Fran, Darlin' you are operating under the mistaken belief that you maybe entitled to see God bring their dark to the light, to see them get what is coming to them, etc.  You are not.

You know, that God works with each of us individually.  He is working with them just like He is working with us, in His time, not ours, not even theirs.  We are just blessed that our sins are not very public ones, and unlike us, God doesn't not enjoy putting out sins on blast.

--- Quote from: Fran on May 11, 2010, 08:24:11 PM ---I am through with 3ABN!  Right here in 2010 they pulled the same trick they did in 1998!  They interviewed a couple of workers fromin Haiti.  They had served there for 20 years.  They cared for orphanages.  Interview went great.  Time came for names and addresses of the nice folks from Haiti.  The fellow mentioned they were non-denominational!  They still asked for donations to be sent to Haiti or to 3ABN!  They are proposing to send Adventist money to other non-Adventist!  Low and behold they did it again on the same Sabbath! Of course I had to listen to recommendations for books to purchase!   

Then I have to listen to them glorify Brenda.  I threw my hands up in the air and said no more!  I am an Adventist, however, their actions by performing "No Action" action is wearing mighty thin.

Hope TV will get my attention for a while, but after watching Mike and Gayle Tucker today, I may regurgitate them also!

My question is why has God allowed them to continue for so long?  Then I feel guilty and remind myself it is none of my business.

I knew about Tommy before 2000, but here it us 10 years later God finally gets around to bringing to light what Tommy did in the dark.  How much longer will we have to wait to see the same for 3ABN???

The IRS investigation is still NOT over!  This is not an investigation that was squeaky clean.  I reported them back in January 2000!

--- End quote ---

Artiste:

--- Quote from: Fran on May 11, 2010, 08:24:11 PM ---
The IRS investigation is still NOT over!  This is not an investigation that was squeaky clean.  I reported them back in January 2000!

--- End quote ---

Thanks for keeping us up to date on this, Fran.

tinka:

--- Quote from: princessdi on May 12, 2010, 01:51:54 PM ---Fran, Darlin' you are operating under the mistaken belief that you maybe entitled to see God bring their dark to the light, to see them get what is coming to them, etc.  You are not.

You know, that God works with each of us individually.  He is working with them just like He is working with us, in His time, not ours, not even theirs.  We are just blessed that our sins are not very public ones, and unlike us, God doesn't not enjoy putting out sins on blast.

--- Quote from: Fran on May 11, 2010, 08:24:11 PM ---I am through with 3ABN!  Right here in 2010 they pulled the same trick they did in 1998!  They interviewed a couple of workers fromin Haiti.  They had served there for 20 years.  They cared for orphanages.  Interview went great.  Time came for names and addresses of the nice folks from Haiti.  The fellow mentioned they were non-denominational!  They still asked for donations to be sent to Haiti or to 3ABN!  They are proposing to send Adventist money to other non-Adventist!  Low and behold they did it again on the same Sabbath! Of course I had to listen to recommendations for books to purchase!   

Then I have to listen to them glorify Brenda.  I threw my hands up in the air and said no more!  I am an Adventist, however, their actions by performing "No Action" action is wearing mighty thin.

Hope TV will get my attention for a while, but after watching Mike and Gayle Tucker today, I may regurgitate them also!

My question is why has God allowed them to continue for so long?  Then I feel guilty and remind myself it is none of my business.

I knew about Tommy before 2000, but here it us 10 years later God finally gets around to bringing to light what Tommy did in the dark.  How much longer will we have to wait to see the same for 3ABN???

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Actually Di, I don't agree with the asumption that Fran wants to see what your stating. I believe anyone on here wants to see the corruption stopped.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version