Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Click Here to Enter Maritime SDA OnLine.

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 38   Go Down

Author Topic: Questions I wish I could ask Danny Shelton on CA  (Read 292705 times)

Mary Sue Smith

Re: Questions I wish I could ask Danny Shelton on CA
« Reply #420 on: March 12, 2009, 08:44:02 AM »

Part of the potential evidence is Danny's own statement that she had been chasing him for 17 years.

Cindy, was she married at the time the child was born?

Why don't you ask Brandy herself?  or Danny Shelton?

I spoke with Mr. Paulson myself and he said it was possible he didn't hear DS correctly when he "thought" he said she had been chasing him for 17 years.  He said it was noisy in the room. Obviously he didn't hear correctly and it is a shame he has even said anything when he doesn't even know for sure.  This is how juicy gossip gets started and of course blown up way out of proportion.

To set the record straight: Danny DID NOT say Brandy had been chasing him for 17 years.  Go to the source if you really desire to know the truth.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #421 on: March 12, 2009, 08:53:46 AM »

Now Junebug, try to be more correct in your replies.

Danny's attorney got the judge to forbid me to talk to any director or employee of 3ABN. It's been that way since Dec. 14, 2007. Remember?

"I spoke with Mr. Paulson myself and he said" that he stands by his statement. I went straight to the source, or rather, the source went straight to me after Danny told him that.

Now you state emphatically that Danny did not tell Kevin that. How do you know? Are you taking the word of Danny Shelton for it, a proven liar? If so, why?

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #422 on: March 12, 2009, 11:20:10 AM »

Therefore, since you seem unable to quote where I said that it was potentially true, I have to conclude that I may not have said such a thing, and that perhaps I have been here wrongfully accused to the contrary.

It's possible that I said it somewhere, but I honestly can't find where on this forum I did.

Now if someone conclusively proves that I never said such a thing anywhere on this forum, my statement above does not automatically become a lie. I will not need to apologize to myself for saying that I possibly said it somewhere if it is later proven that I never did.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #423 on: March 12, 2009, 11:38:06 AM »

Further, Greg, pick any aspect of the conservative message you wish, and see what I think of it. I'll defend 1844, the investigative judgment, our typical view of prophecy, righteousness by faith, and all the rest.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #424 on: March 12, 2009, 03:44:05 PM »

Greg,

I suppose it is possible that I have been manipulated by Danny Shelton or Walt Thompson in an attempt by them to destroy 3ABN, but such a possibility seems absurd. But neither one has been putting money into my bank account.

What benefactors are you referring to?

anyman

« Reply #425 on: March 12, 2009, 05:16:50 PM »

Again, it appears you are talking to me, but you keep addressing someone else.

How about you try something new? You might not like it and you may have some struggles making the necessary adjustment - but how about if you stick to the conversation. I stand by my postings and you have yet to address the questions or ideas presented there in. Instead you spin obtusely of in bizarre directions. It appears to indicate that you do not have any interest in dealing with the truth.

So, since you have admitted that Danny Shelton, nor Dr. Thompson have deposited funds into your account, might it appear to be "potentially true" that you in fact on the dole? The question is, whose bidding are you beholden to and what is their motivation? Might it appear that you have admitted, in your post, to be receiving payments from someone? Might that be in keeping with the information out there?

Greg,

I suppose it is possible that I have been manipulated by Danny Shelton or Walt Thompson in an attempt by them to destroy 3ABN, but such a possibility seems absurd. But neither one has been putting money into my bank account.

What benefactors are you referring to?

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #426 on: March 12, 2009, 05:23:04 PM »

No, I made no such admission. I am not on anyone's dole.

Now why not skip the innuendo and state what you are talking about. What information behind the veil are you referring to? The desperate speculations or rumors of a little fellow that divorced his wife without biblical grounds, while claiming she was an adulteress? That lied to cover up the child molestation allegations against his brother? That threatened a non-Adventist pastor if he didn't shut up about those allegations?

State your information and the factual basis for it.

anyman

« Reply #427 on: March 12, 2009, 06:07:49 PM »

Now why not skip the innuendo and state what you are talking about. What information behind the veil are you referring to? The desperate speculations or rumors of a little fellow that divorced his wife without biblical grounds, while claiming she was an adulteress? That lied to cover up the child molestation allegations against his brother? That threatened a non-Adventist pastor if he didn't shut up about those allegations?

Does anyone other than me find the emphasized portion of this post rather, interesting? Just for clarification, the information, with strong basis in fact, does not come from Danny Shelton. As to your last demand, you are in no position to make such!

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #428 on: March 12, 2009, 07:49:44 PM »

And so, Greg, you have made it crystal clear yet again what the differences are between the two sides. We can document what we say, and do. You guys make assertions and expect everyone to believe your defamatory statements without your sharing one shred of evidence.

It's been this way over and over again. And people see through it.

"Linda committed adultery." Where's the evidence? "Just believe us."

"There's a tape." Where's the evidence? "Just believe us."

"There's hundreds of hours of phone card phone records." Where's the evidence? "Just believe us."

"Danny paid off Linda's car." Where's the evidence? "Just believe us."

"Danny paid off Alyssa's car." Where's the evidence? "Just believe us."

"Linda lives in a mansion with a huge pool." Where's the evidence? "Just believe us."

"Linda's car is titled in Danny's name too." Where's the evidence? "Just believe us."

"3ABN got reimbursed for the tickets to Florida." Where's the evidence? "Just believe us."

"Joy and Pickle are liars." Where's the evidence? "Just believe us."

"Pickle edits things to make them say what they don't say." Where's the evidence? "Just believe us."

"Danny didn't make a pile of royalties." Where's the evidence? "Just believe us."

"The allegations against Tommy are all 30 years old." Where's the evidence? "Just believe us."

"Someone is paying Joy and Pickle." Where's the evidence? "Just believe us."

"And if you don't believe us, then you are an enemy of the gospel, and out to destroy 3ABN."

What utter nonsense!

anyman

« Reply #429 on: March 12, 2009, 08:09:05 PM »

Robert, if you want to make a point, make it . . . this is nonsense. Again, why don't you try and focus in on the discussion and add some weight to your point of view.

By the way, it would be plausibly true that you have posited accusation after accusation and expected the world to afford you a dispensation badge of infallibility.

You have made the point perfectly. "You [] make assertions and expect everyone to believe your defamatory statements without your sharing one shred of evidence." You claim evidence - but what you rarely have anything other than your interpretive analysis of the evidence. If you posited a theory that didn't rely on your interpretation of events, communications, etc. you might have a case. As long as you attempt to stand on your personal interpretation of these things your straw man will not hold you strong.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #430 on: March 12, 2009, 08:25:55 PM »

Robert, if you want to make a point, make it . . .

You have made the point perfectly. "You [] make assertions and expect everyone to believe your defamatory statements without your sharing one shred of evidence." You claim evidence - but what you rarely have anything other than your interpretive analysis of the evidence.

Care to back up your statement with evidence, such as concrete examples where that has been done, and has been done in a majority of instances? Or do you wish to decline yet again to provide any evidence to support your assertions?

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #431 on: March 14, 2009, 12:26:09 AM »

Does anyone other than me find the emphasized portion of this post rather, interesting? Just for clarification, the information, with strong basis in fact, does not come from Danny Shelton. As to your last demand, you are in no position to make such!

ANYMAN,

You are in no position to open your mouth, but you do so with impunity and without regard to the truth. Fortunately, that infamous FIRST AMENDMENT grants you the same rights that it grants us...but then, perhaps we should file suit against you to shut you up???

While it would suite my fancy just fine, in weighing the options I believe you have nothing worthy to silence and therefore are a waste of time and energy.

However, it continues to be fun to spar with the illogical and mis-informed...get the point?

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUREPORTER

CRYSTAL

« Reply #432 on: March 15, 2009, 05:09:14 PM »

SIX REASONS
Why a Divorce from Guam U.S.A. is Better.

1.  VALIDITY AND RECOGNITION All U.S. courts and agencies, are required to accept a Guam divorce, as Guam is a U.S. jurisdiction. Guam's court decrees are entitled to "full faith and credit."

2.  SPEED - A Guam divorce can be completed in about two weeks from the time you arrive in Guam. At that time you would receive the final divorce decree and  be free to remarry.

3.  SAFETY  - Guam, while unknown to many people in the continental U.S., is truly an American vacation paradise. Guam citizens are U.S. citizens.

4. CORRUPTION FREE U.S. LEGAL SYSTEM AND U.S. TRAINED ATTORNEYS.

5.  LANGUAGE An obvious advantage of the Guam divorce is that everything is in English. You will be fully able to understand all of the court documents you sign. There is no chance that something will be lost in the translation.

6.  COST The total cost for the Guam divorce is $1200.00, which includes the filing fee, and a marital settlement agreement, custom drafted by a licensed U.S. Attorney, specializing in U.S. Divorce law.

Sister

• Veteran Member
« Reply #433 on: March 16, 2009, 02:27:09 PM »

I see that Ian, Anyman and Co. have missed me during my absense from AT. I have been extremely busy in the real world and had little time for online amusements. I just finished catching up reading through this thread and see there is a claim of having a picture of Sister's husband speaking with Danny at the ASI Convention and Danny is talking about Sister's writings. Is it a talking picture?  :dunno: Otherwide, how does a still picture prove that Danny was speaking with the individual pictured about Sister's writings and that he is Sister's husband? I would like to see this "proof" posted... or is it just another, "...believe me, I have PROOF!, but I am unwilling to post it...but I have my reasons..."  :ROFL:

Greg and Cindi, we all know who you are, although I had forgotten how amusing your argumentation could become when viewed in conjunction with each other---factually challenged, but entertaining never the less. :wave:

Sam, this person you are speaking about, why not just say who it is? Perhaps she is the physician who treated Danny's mother before her death? You claim this person is not someone "in the know". What exactly do you understand "in the know" to mean? "In the know" of what information? Rather than actually answering questions, your "answers" only generate further questions:

• Where did you get your information on this topic?
  • What makes you "in the know" on this particular topic?
  • How do you know who Linda speaks with and what topics are discussed within her conversations?
  • Are you a professional mind reader or the proud owner of a crystal ball which contains all truth and wisdom, how else could you know Pickle's source of information if he has not told you?

Ther are numerous other questions I could ask, but...well you all know where that usually takes us... :hamster:

Sister

Wendall

« Reply #434 on: March 16, 2009, 05:05:43 PM »

You might want to ask Danny if he ever had a vasectomy before proceeding further. :wave:
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 38   Go Up