Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you feel a post was made in violation in one or more of the Forum Rules of Advent Talk, then please click on the link provided and give a reason for reporting the post.  The Admin Team will then review the reported post and the reason given, and will respond accordingly.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 38   Go Down

Author Topic: Questions I wish I could ask Danny Shelton on CA  (Read 291397 times)

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
Questions I wish I could ask Danny Shelton on CA
« on: August 27, 2008, 08:45:41 PM »

Since I can't communicate directly with Danny Shelton thanks to a complaint by Jerrie Hayes on December 14, 2007, I can't ask him some questions I find intriguing. Otherwise I would love to ask him some questions over on ClubAdventist.

On August 5, 2006, Pastor Kevin Paulson said that Danny Shelton told him that Brandy had been chasing him for 17 years.

On February 8, 2005, Danny wrote Linda and told her, "May says you are telling her things about me and Brandy. First of all you don't know, anything about what me and Brandy are or are not doing. And secondly, if I wanted to have a girlfriend now whether it would be a Brandy or a Jane Doe, it would be none of your business as you have now refused for over a year to let this Norwegian man go. ... Anyway, we've been. divorced for nearly eight months and we all know that I have biblical grounds. If I want to date someone else I am free to do it."

However, Danny wrote Linda on November 21, 2005, and said, "One other thing.  I do not have a girlfriend.  I am free as bird in the wild.  I have friends but I am not having a romantic relationship with any woman at this time.  Maybe in the future the Lord will send someone who will love me."

Linda responded on November 22, 2005, "ha ha ha, hee hee hee, ho ho ho."

Danny quickly replied, "Linda Sue,  Thank you!!!!! It's been a long time since you have made me scream laughing! Only you could have come up with that! Again I state that presently I am not in any kind of a boyfriend, girlfriend relationship with any woman. Can you say the same?  I am scott free and enjoying it!"

Danny married Brandy on March 8, 2006.

One question I would want to ask Danny is how long he would recommend that couples court before they get married.  Three and a half months seems a bit short, though I've heard of shorter.

Another possible question might whether Danny still stands by his statement of November 21 and 22, 2005, that he and Brandy were "not in any kind of a boyfriend, girlfriend relationship" as of that date. Was he in reality breaking the ninth commandment in making that statement, or was that the absolute truth?

Fran

• Veteran Member
Re: Questions I wish I could ask Danny Shelton on CA
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2008, 11:07:46 PM »

Bob, I hear tell that Danny and Brandy were at Subway arms around each other, while at the same time he was asking Linda to come home!

Linda was divorced in June and Brandy moves to IL in July!  Go figure.

Do I personally believe Danny knew Brandy before the divorce.  Yes, I do.  Just my opinion based on a late June divorce and Brandy showing up at her mother's insistence in July.  Danny will help her start her life again.  He sure did that didn't he?

I have questions I would like answered also, but he would not answer and Stan would not let me ask any questions.  He has made his opinion of me quite clear and public.  So, I won't even try, but I would like to ask some eBay questions for sure.

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2008, 11:49:31 PM »

Fran, I would not get too concerned about Stan's Opinion of you. For the record, my opinion of Stan Jensen is not repeatable in a public forum. But, he knows very well how I feel about him. Spelled it out in pretty plain ENGLISH!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
« Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 08:11:29 AM by Gailon Arthur Joy »

Fran

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2008, 01:16:14 AM »

I like Stan.   :pals:  He just puts himself into jams.  I don't think he tries to do it.  It doesn't bother me how he feels about me.  I really thought of him as a friends for a quite a while. 3ABN caused us to change sides of the fence.  I can't blame him for doing what he had to do to CYA stuff.  He is not a rich man and can not afford to be sued.  I understand that, but I am just stupid enough not to care about being sued.

People say the Lord takes care of babies and fools.  I shore ain't no baby!  Now "Babe: might be another matter!   :ROFL:    :dunno:  My nick name used to be "Franny Babe!".  Honest to God!

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2008, 06:49:41 AM »

I still count Stan as a friend, and was invited to ask questions at CA for Danny's interview. But someone else is going to have to ask the questions.

I'll have to wait until the deposition, and the trial, to ask some of mine.

GRAT

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2008, 07:22:38 AM »

Fran - just a little clarification.  Was Brandy in IL before she moved there with kids in tow or did DS ask Linda to come home after the divorce? 

I have never bought the story of her showing up looking for a job.  What mother with an ounce of sense would drag her kids that distance in a car to a place where she knew no one without some kind of assurance of help.  Much more to that story!

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2008, 08:24:43 AM »

Fran - just a little clarification.  Was Brandy in IL before she moved there with kids in tow or did DS ask Linda to come home after the divorce? 

I have never bought the story of her showing up looking for a job.  What mother with an ounce of sense would drag her kids that distance in a car to a place where she knew no one without some kind of assurance of help.  Much more to that story!

Maybe we should leave that story to Linda's Attorney to sort out. I do not feel that the Brandy story is one for the forums as the evidence is still "inconclusive". There are timelines and allegations all over the boards but nothing has yet been substantiated, therefore, Brandy comments are simply rumor and innuendo without
solid basis, at this point. All we can verify at this time is she used a pick and shovel, she struck gold, knew how to polish it to a fine sheen and now has the dubious distinction that goes with it.

Now the Brenda question is wide open and she has made it thus by building, one strand at a time, a web from which she cannot extract herself. Her statements regarding Linda are infamous and full of documentable errors best descibed as bold faced fabrications (dare I say lies?). She knows very well what she has done and she must face the facts and fess up!!! Or she can get into the frey and we put her story to the public grindstone of discovery.

Gailon Arthur Joy

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2008, 09:46:08 AM »

Danny Shelton accused his wife of committing adultery.

Then later he tried to lead people to think that he had never done such a thing.

I would ask him if he could explain the discrepancy.

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2008, 07:17:42 PM »

Then later he tried to lead people to think that he had never done such a thing.

What we are finding is that Danny Lee Shelton cannot explain anything, including where all the evidence is. I love the latest story on the phone call recording: yes, he has a recording; yes, Linda is talking with the doctor about secret rondezvous; No, you cannot have a copy because only Danny can interpret what is "really" being said; And why would you need it anyway? His board believes him and the General Conference believes him, so why would you not simply believe him??? Why, Danny Lee Shelton? Because YOU cannot be trusted and you are almost always factually challenged!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy

Wendall

« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2008, 07:42:00 PM »

The questions:  How are you paying for the attorneys in your different cases? Have you obtained a loan from anybody including an attorney to pay for attorney fees? Are there any contingency agreements for payment of attorney fees? Are any funds you obtained from 3ABN donors past or present been used for your purposes of litigation? How much have you spent on attorney's fees to date on your lawsuits? :wave: :help: :wave: :help:

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2008, 08:11:34 PM »

The questions:  How are you paying for the attorneys in your different cases? Have you obtained a loan from anybody including an attorney to pay for attorney fees? Are there any contingency agreements for payment of attorney fees? Are any funds you obtained from 3ABN donors past or present been used for your purposes of litigation? How much have you spent on attorney's fees to date on your lawsuits? :wave: :help: :wave: :help:

There is a defense fund. Mr. Pickle is the Chancellor of the Exchequer and would have numbers on income and expenses. I am not aware that I have spent any sums from the defense fund. I am aware that we have paid subpoena fees and filing fees as well as payment for document copies in some instances.

My Costs have been time and travel, phone expense and other various typical business expenses such as postage,
various online research tools, etc.

I have been pro se from the beginning of the case. Therefore, I have no attorney expenses. Mr Pickle opted for pro se status about three months in.

There are no loans that I am aware of.

You would have to PM Mr Pickle for specifics on the Defense Fund.

Gailon Arthur Joy

Wendall

« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2008, 08:33:58 PM »

Sorry Gailon,

I should have been more clear.   ;D:wave: I meant for those questions to be addressed to DS. ;D :wave: ;D

GrandmaNettie

« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2008, 08:35:31 PM »

Gailon, it appears to me that Wendell was listing questions he would like to ask Danny Shelton on CA about who is funding their attorney fees in the law suit.  Of course, I could be mistaken.  It was nice to see an overview of what you have put towards the endeavor, though.
??? ?? ??? ?? ????

Sam

« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2008, 11:46:50 PM »

What we are finding is that Danny Lee Shelton cannot explain anything, including where all the evidence is. I love the latest story on the phone call recording: yes, he has a recording; yes, Linda is talking with the doctor about secret rondezvous; No, you cannot have a copy because only Danny can interpret what is "really" being said; And why would you need it anyway? His board believes him and the General Conference believes him, so why would you not simply believe him??? Why, Danny Lee Shelton? Because YOU cannot be trusted and you are almost always factually challenged!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy

Since you have never talked with Danny you wouldn't have a clue as to what he thinks, feels, knows or has.  Once again your "sources" always fall slightly short of the truth.  I have never heard Danny or anyone close to him that knows the situation say only he can interpret.  In fact, the board, the pastor, and several that counseled with Linda heard and saw the evidence and came to their own conclusion. Guess what it was????

As far as your legal expenses, filing fees, phone, whatever....How are you paying for those when you said you only had 2.00 in your bankruptcy filings.  We know you haven't had a real job in sometime so who is financially supporting you through this?  Afterall a guy has to eat, pay utilties, buy gas etc etc.  I can think of only 3 options.
1. Your wife is working and supporting you
2. An outsider is supporting you
3. You are on welfare

You insist on openess and transparency and you want to know every nickel that DS has so let's take a look at your finances...shall we?

Habanero

« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2008, 01:12:39 AM »

Thats right Gailon, if your wife is supporting you then she should be able to demand to see your finances. If an oustsider is supporting you then that outsider should be able to know how you are spending the money they are giving you. If donors are supporting you then you should be answerable to them. If you are using a 501-c3 to get monies out of a bunch of donors and Sam represents a segment of them who want to know if you have abused that 501-c3 for the purpose of enriching yourself at the expense of donors who are mostly on fixed or low incomes, then I demand that you answer to Sam and provide him/her with the accounting that he/she requires.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 38   Go Up