Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Go and check out the Christians Discuss Forum for committed Christians at  http://www.christians-discuss.com

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 28   Go Down

Author Topic: Answers to Posts from the Other Yahoo Site  (Read 181747 times)

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
Re: Answers to Posts from the Other Yahoo Site
« Reply #120 on: July 12, 2008, 11:03:41 PM »

And just to belabor their leaky analysis here is another flawed diamond in the very rough:

synthian2 wrote:

The File is more aptly described "Judgment in favor of 3ABN in Illinois subpoena, w/ Pickle ordered to show cause"

What I find interesting is that after  GRANTING 3ABN's said Motion and STAYING the Subpoena Duces Tecum until further Court order; Judge Gilbert, basically went straight down the list of reasons 3ABN gave in his further order to Pickle and Joy:

The Court further ORDERS the defendants to SHOW CAUSE on or before July 9, 2008, why the Court should not quash the Subpoena Duces Tecum

because it subjects a third party to undue burden, see Fed. R. Civ. P. 45(c)(3)(A)(iv),

because it requires disclosing a trade secret or other confidential research, development, or commercial information, see Fed. R. Civ. P. 45(c)(3)(B)(i),

and because it is not tailored to request records relevant or with a nexus to the issues in the underlying litigation.

Synthian clearly mis-understood or otherwise virtually fabricated the issue...this was a STAY OF EXECUTION...and only a temporary stay...for the Judge ordered a Show Cause by July 9, 2008 and boy did he get one. It is all on PACER (I notice Synthian hasn't uploaded that mass of evidence against 3ABN and Danny Lee Shelton). It was so overwhelming, it includes a Motion to Compel Production.

So compelling the entire matter is back to Worcester for a hearing before Judge Hillman. If Hillman rules as the evidence requires, you better bet the motion to compel will be granted or they withdraw their opposition to avoid sanctions.

Oh yeah, and notice their detrimental and flawed reliance upon Illinois State Law regarding Accountant Client privilege and then notice the Illinois Caselaw evaporating the concept in a case similar to this. But, Synthian's real problem is that THIS IS A FEDERAL COURT and Federal Common Law applies. Federal Common Law and the US SUPREME COURT DO NOT RECOGNIZE ACCOUNTANT CLIENT PRIVILEGE!!!

Synthian, I am so sorry you are so "under-privileged" these days, and so "factually challenged", but I must ask why you have not shared Pickles' MASTERPIECE and the exhibits that go with it??? Yes, some were so sensitive that Mr Pickle justly filed them "under seal" to avoid the publicising of personal tax returns, but they developed a clear picture that is difficult to refute.

"It ain't over til it's over", but since 3ABN brought the suite and have made the relevant allegations, and since there is CLEARLY NO CLIENT ACCOUNTANT PRIVILEGE, my best guess is that this is yet another effort in futility by 3ABN and DLS.

And I have to address the "undue expense" issue as well. We had already come to a clear agreement with the accountant that we would bring two "EXPERT" auditors and One "EXPERT" Forensic Accountant to review all documents for relevance. The relevant documents would then be copied by us on our paper, watermarked "confidential" by our support staff and then scanned into our hard-drive repository. NO COST TO THE ACCOUNTANT, confidentiality preserved and safely scanned as well for back-up. I believe any judge would see that would alleviate that "frivolous" concern.

One more thing, notice the difference in attitude in the Judges last order after getting that mass of documentation. Evidence can make a difference!!! And it clearly has so far in Minnesotta and Michigan.
Judge Gilbert will "see the light" as he is a wise gentleman with many years of Juris Priudence back to the Nixon era.

And gone bye bye is the premise that we made allegations without proof!!! We clearly presented plenty of "proof". Don't water the soup too much!!! Besides, tears are a bit salty!!!

Once again you fall short, WAY SHORT!!!

Don't you have to wonder how short you will be at trial???

Gailon Arthur Joy

« Last Edit: July 12, 2008, 11:25:28 PM by Gailon Arthur Joy »

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #121 on: July 12, 2008, 11:11:15 PM »

It is really sounding like Sam should check his legal facts with anyman...

Now there is a foundation built on sand: Does ANYMAN have "LEGAL FACTS"?

Does ANYMAN have FACTS? We already know the "LEGAL" answer.

Gailon Arthur Joy

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #122 on: July 12, 2008, 11:38:03 PM »

And just to belabor their leaky analysis here is another flawed diamond in the very rough:

synthian2 wrote:

The File is more aptly described "Judgment in favor of 3ABN in Illinois subpoena, w/ Pickle ordered to show cause"

What I find interesting is that after  GRANTING 3ABN's said Motion and STAYING the Subpoena Duces Tecum until further Court order; Judge Gilbert, basically went straight down the list of reasons 3ABN gave in his further order to Pickle and Joy:

The Court further ORDERS the defendants to SHOW CAUSE on or before July 9, 2008, why the Court should not quash the Subpoena Duces Tecum

because it subjects a third party to undue burden, see Fed. R. Civ. P. 45(c)(3)(A)(iv),

because it requires disclosing a trade secret or other confidential research, development, or commercial information, see Fed. R. Civ. P. 45(c)(3)(B)(i),

and because it is not tailored to request records relevant or with a nexus to the issues in the underlying litigation.

Synthian clearly mis-understood or otherwise virtually fabricated the issue...this was a STAY OF EXECUTION...and only a temporary stay...for the Judge ordered a Show Cause by July 9, 2008 and boy did he get one. It is all on PACER (I notice Synthian hasn't uploaded that mass of evidence against 3ABN and Danny Lee Shelton). It was so overwhelming, it includes a Motion to Compel Production.

So compelling the entire matter is back to Worcester for a hearing before Judge Hillman. If Hillman rules as the evidence requires, you better bet the motion to compel will be granted or they withdraw their opposition to avoid sanctions.

Oh yeah, and notice their detrimental and flawed reliance upon Illinois State Law regarding Accountant Client privilege and then notice the Illinois Caselaw evaporating the concept in a case similar to this. But, Synthian's real problem is that THIS IS A FEDERAL COURT and Federal Common Law applies. Federal Common Law and the US SUPREME COURT DO NOT RECOGNIZE ACCOUNTANT CLIENT PRIVILEGE!!!

Synthian, I am so sorry you are so "under-privileged" these days, and so "factually challenged", but I must ask why you have not shared Pickles' MASTERPIECE and the exhibits that go with it??? Yes, some were so sensitive that Mr Pickle justly filed them "under seal" to avoid the publicising of personal tax returns, but they developed a clear picture that is difficult to refute.

"It ain't over til it's over", but since 3ABN brought the suite and have made the relevant allegations, and since there is CLEARLY NO CLIENT ACCOUNTANT PRIVILEGE, my best guess is that this is yet another effort in futility by 3ABN and DLS.

And I have to address the "undue expense" issue as well. We had already come to a clear agreement with the accountant that we would bring two "EXPERT" auditors and One "EXPERT" Forensic Accountant to review all documents for relevance. The relevant documents would then be copied by us on our paper, watermarked "confidential" by our support staff and then scanned into our hard-drive repository. NO COST TO THE ACCOUNTANT, confidentiality preserved and safely scanned as well for back-up. I believe any judge would see that would alleviate that "frivolous" concern.

One more thing, notice the difference in attitude in the Judges last order after getting that mass of documentation. Evidence can make a difference!!! And it clearly has so far in Minnesotta and Michigan.
Judge Gilbert will "see the light" as he is a wise gentleman with many years of Juris Priudence back to the Nixon era.

And gone bye bye is the premise that we made allegations without proof!!! We clearly presented plenty of "proof". Don't water the soup too much!!! Besides, tears are a bit salty!!!

Once again you fall short, WAY SHORT!!!

Don't you have to wonder how short you will be at trial???

Gailon Arthur Joy

Yes, Gailon, that is quite an impressive packet on PACER. I notice that none of the 3ABN defenders have posted any little nuggets from that. I thought they liked cutting and pasting from PACER? ???

Comments, anyone? Sam? anyman? Ian? GrandmaNettie?

Helllloooooooo................?
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

Habanero

« Reply #123 on: July 13, 2008, 12:38:48 AM »

Each group seems to provide deistic power to its own: Girolamo Savonarolla, John Calvin, St. Benedict, Martin Luther, the Pope, the Conference President, the Televangelist of your choice, the Evangelist of your choice, the pastor, the teacher... the list goes on.

Doesn't matter who they are and under what banner they conquer, they are no different than Emperor Constantine when he saw the handwriting on the wall and declared the vision that showed the cross and said "In this sign conquer." It is all about conquering. Thats all it is about. Under this name, in this sign conquer.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2008, 12:48:25 AM by Habanero »

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #124 on: July 13, 2008, 05:30:03 AM »

And this query comes from Lee:

"I wonder how long it will take before it dawns on Bonnie and others
over on AT that 3ABN has done NOTHING morally wrong just as they were
clear in the Financial IRS case. I wonder when it will dawn on them
we have been telling the truth all along?" Lee

You mean Lee might have been telling the truth when she said on BSDA that maybe the minor was consenting, and then refused to backtrack or apologize regarding that morally reprehensible idea?

I don't buy it and never will.

bonnie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #125 on: July 13, 2008, 06:38:57 AM »

"I wonder how long it will take before it dawns on Bonnie and others
over on AT that 3ABN has done NOTHING morally wrong just as they were
clear in the Financial IRS case. I wonder when it will dawn on them
we have been telling the truth all along?" Lee[/i]

From Me?  Probably never.

Not sure who Lee is or why he/she is concerned as to how I see 3ABN and DS.  My feelings concerning the principal players in this continues to be based on "what  or whoever We is"  are telling me themselves.
Generally it is the issues that seem less important to others that I base my impression of anyone on.

Minor issues of the IRS investigation is one. I don't know what went on and at this point don't care. What I am watching and basing my opinion on of 3ABN and supporters is the milking for all it is worth in a childish way. If there is a letter of complete exoneration, produce it. If not simply say investigation is over  and we are pleased that it has reached resolution. Still hearing the drum roll, expecting people to be sitting breathless on the edge of their seat.
One would think that 3ABN would like to put each incident as far behind them as possible,not milking it for all it is worth. No matter how it was resolved it should be in the past for them. For me, that still leaves the conclusion I first began this with when I heard a few things from DS and about DS that really couldn't be denied. Ignoring them ,or not making them right ,or saying "they don't understand" doesn't cut it once you have gone public with accusations or intimidation. 3ABN supporters cannot convince  innocence concerning matters DS has openly declared or committed.
Nor does it exempt LS from responsibility. Did she say as has been implied that she blamed others, specifically Gregory Matthews and Fran for her failing to have a sucessful new ministry? IF NOT SHE HAS TO MAKE SURE SHE "CORRECTS THE LITTLE GOLDFISH" WITH THE GOSSIPY,DISHONEST MOUTH. Among other issues.

[qoute]You mean Lee might have been telling the truth when she said on BSDA that maybe the minor was consenting, and then refused to backtrack or apologize regarding that morally reprehensible idea?

I don't buy it and never will.
[/quote]

This should not be suprising as many feel this way. Unless a victim or alleged victim attacks physically or shouts it from the street corner they somehow wanted their abuse.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2008, 06:42:15 AM by bonnie »
Beware of those that verbally try to convince you they are Christian. Check your back pocket and make sure your wallet is still there. Next check your reputation to see if it is still intact. Chances are, one or both will be missing

bonnie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #126 on: July 13, 2008, 07:24:50 AM »

Maybe those that know Lee can pass this on if that poster is not here.

While both sides should be a lot more concerned about convincing those that can aid them in support of whichever side they are on instead of me, you need to show me something much different.

Answer accusations or questions put to you. If legally you can't, stop implying and using inuendo to cast doubt on the other side.
Two parties recently have destroyed any credibility they might have had for me. Small things, but if you cannot handle the small things with honesty and integrity, could telling me how ethical you really are in the big things be factual? Don't believe a word. I can understand people lying in really big issues trying to protect family or reputation. As wrong as that is, most can see how that happens. When the lies and the slyness begins over little issues I believe nothing said of the big issues.

What does the little sly drop of Bob's church membership have to do with 3ABN and what their actions might be? Where did that belong in the conversation? What was the purpose?

Ian seems to feel she needed to leave a conversation before I hauled her off to my "HIDDEN FORUM". If I had such a forum what would it have to do with 3ABN? What did it have to do with anything under discussion.
As I do not have a private,hidden forum where someone is dragged to be browbeat,it means she is either telling a lie,or is listening to unsubstantiated gossip. Both of which she accuses others. So tell me where she and others really stand on what they condemn??
I have seen those that opposse 3ABN do this as well. When they do,credibility goes out the window.
Cutsey little quips about those that do not dance to the same tune of those strongly oppossed,kissing someone's ring and kissing up to the powers that be. A almost undeniable enjoyment of a very serious issue and legal matter.

My kids used to do that. When caught in something they just knew if they could get me to focus on "THAT REALLY BIG SIN of their sibling, surely I would overlook their little itty bitty one. and forget all about it

Tell me where DS stands on the issue of honesty with his e-mail to LS concerning the fudging of the appraisel of the horses? Doesn't matter if it took place.DS showed his stance on honesty.

His conduct concerning public airing of LS alleged adultry? Where is the high integrity and christian conduct?

I see some that appear
to have honest grave concerns concerning 3 ABN. That is as it should be,3ABN represents SDA's and something far greater to the public. While a non-SDA would likely not know our GC president, chances are many non SDA's know DS and 3ABN. Others on both sides of the aisle seem to be enjoying their 15 minutes of fame.

Beware of those that verbally try to convince you they are Christian. Check your back pocket and make sure your wallet is still there. Next check your reputation to see if it is still intact. Chances are, one or both will be missing

bonnie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #127 on: July 13, 2008, 07:32:17 AM »

When you tell me you don't like gossip but keep yourself abreast of all that is said and then mock,or condemn others as gossip mongers you are a liar.

When you repeat stories that you have no factual backup for, you are a gossip.
Especially those that rely on the poor little goldfish,or state your reliable source comes from "the street"

When you want to focus on some unrelated issue, something that shifts focus to the other guy, you are being dishonest and may at times be spreading loose words about another.

When you blast those that do not have the same agenda as you and use  public ridicule you are arrogant and dishonest as well,making statements for effect instead of making factual statements.

« Last Edit: July 13, 2008, 07:35:54 AM by bonnie »

Fair Havens

« Reply #128 on: July 13, 2008, 07:40:54 PM »

Bonnie,
You're swinging that mallet with a wide sweep and many of us posters here fall within its arc. But that's what I call 'spadespeak'.

When you tell me you don't like gossip but keep yourself abreast of all that is said and then mock,or condemn others as gossip mongers you are a liar.

When you repeat stories that you have no factual backup for, you are a gossip.
Especially those that rely on the poor little goldfish,or state your reliable source comes from "the street"

When you want to focus on some unrelated issue, something that shifts focus to the other guy, you are being dishonest and may at times be spreading loose words about another.

When you blast those that do not have the same agenda as you and use  public ridicule you are arrogant and dishonest as well,making statements for effect instead of making factual statements.

bonnie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #129 on: July 13, 2008, 08:14:20 PM »

Bonnie,
You're swinging that mallet with a wide sweep and many of us posters here fall within its arc. But that's what I call 'spadespeak'.

No, actually it is not that wide.

1. When you tell me you don't like gossip but keep yourself abreast of all that is said and then mock,or condemn others as gossip mongers you are a liar.

There are some that like to wring their hands over gossip,reading here to make sure they stay on top of what they profess to abhor, and then go around and condemn the very act they have just been guilty of.

When I read of rumormongers and doing the devil's work I have to wonder how they know. You can only know the gossip if you keep listening for it.

That is different to me than those concerned about what has taken place or they fear has with someone in the public SDA media.

Look at the e-mail Daryl received. There is a man sending out a e-mail condemning others for trying to tarnish 3ABN.
Who's word is he taking or does he know first hand for a certainty, those he condemned are guilty of having the motives he ascribed to them.

2.When you repeat stories that you have no factual backup for, you are a gossip.

If you want a direct statement, I was referring to those like Ian on either side of the aisle on this. She drifted off into left field with a totally unrelated false statement concerning me. The matter is trivial but not for one that beats the drum she does.
Had  I a  private forum, what did that have to do with anything, other than to shift the focus to me and cast doubt somehow on what I had said.  She either repeated something she had been told, without any verification and repeated it. That is gossip plain and simple and in this case done for a specific reason. If she is not repeating unverified facts she was told, then she is making it up as she goes along. Having to leave a discussion as I was going to somehow take this to a imaginary hidden forum for browbeating. Well, I don't have this hidden place

I can't recall who now, but someone threw in a statement concerning Bob that had nothing to do with the discussion.
I don't know bob and do not know where he has his church membership. Why would anyone be digging around to find out when they abhor supposedly that behaviour they have condemned in others.
Nothing but dishonest intention behind that kind of stuff, to say nothing of petty.

I stand by this as I have seen some do this. Here and other forums where adventtalk comes up and is condemned.

This has also been done here. Unfortunately it has been done by both sides. I have said it to Gailon so I don't believe he will be surprised at reading it now.

He was quite graphic in his public ridicule of one because they had different agenda's. Has been so from the start as far as I could read, but when things did not go gailon's way I could almost see him stamping his foot.
Some responses almost show glee at this lawsuit. Lawsuits are not fun or they sure shouldn't be. Lawsuits are never a sure thing,most that have gone thru one finds that out pretty quick. Not the most effective PR to be seen bragging about the win and how the other is going to get tromped.

When it is a lawsuit like this, even when the innocent win, they lose. They lose what they can never get back sometimes. It is never funny, it is never fun. It causes damage not seen by those that have not gone thru it.
It is a dirty ugly business, sometimes necessary, but no one should ever enjoy the battle and to me it is obvious there are a few that just plain enjoy it. Sometimes life can make starnge bedfellows.

While they may not like each other much there are a very few from both sides that are having a field day.
Those that come to get their daily dose of "gossip" so they can run back "home" and act like "THANK YOU GOD I AM NOT LIKE THOSE OTHERS. You know the ones, those rumormongers and that gossip.

So there are some yes that maybe need a mallet upside the head. Most I think sincerely want change where they are convinced they see a real need.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #130 on: July 13, 2008, 08:46:32 PM »

Bonnie, I agree with you that lawsuits are not fun.

But I get the idea that lawyers don't look at them the same way that the parties do. It seems to be a game to them. (I'm not impressed if their game involves trying to ruin some innocent person's life just because their client pays them to do that.)

Now if a party in a suit just happens to have a bit of litigation experience, they may not look at the suit as being such an awful thing. Someone without that experience would tend to be a bit burdened.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #131 on: July 13, 2008, 08:57:18 PM »

From ProffAberf: "The court doesn't care who divorced whom and the majority of the remaining "issues" that Mr. Gailon Arthur Joy and Mr. Robert Pickle keep harping on have no place clogging the court system and the Judges involved are going to see this and quickly decide in favor of 3ABN."

Problem is that para. 50 of the complaint is all about the divorce and such.

"Mr. Gailon Arthur Joy loves to toss around the term "frivolous law suit" and yet his serf Mr. Robert Pickle continues to file one ill-formed, poorly thought out motion after another - his latest an attempt to circumvent Judge Gilbert's order to appear before the court and show cause AND keep it to 10 pages. His little stunt of filing an emergency motion and attaching a "show cause," which exceeds the Judge's limit may very well seal the quahing of the subpoena, we'll see - Mr. Robert Pickle was to have met the requirement by today, July 9th."

20 pages is what is allowed by the local rule, so I asked for that, and Judge Gilbert granted my motion, I believe on July 8.

Fran

• Veteran Member
« Reply #132 on: July 13, 2008, 11:19:00 PM »

Considering the events of the last few days, I am devastated.  They say it is over; however, it isn't over with me yet.

Several days ago I received a PM from a member to talk about the 2000 audit.  I replied that I had that file and I did not want to destroy 3ABN.  The very next morning, I turned my computer, and Windows came up in a fix mode.  My files had been changed.  It took forever for it to fix the null files.  Guess what files were gone? 

All five of the pdf files found here:

http://www.save-3abn.com/3abn-property-tax-case-entire-public-record.htm

I laughed because I have the whole ball of wax on removable storage.  That is when I wrote what I did about the 2000 audit.  However, I did not post it until things progressed.  I have a lot of files on my hard drive, but these were only files I was using at the time.  The rest is on DVD and removable storage.

I posted about the audit and added a few comments after the fact.

Then I got up and my computer opened up with all kinds of red alerts.  My data had changed again!  It took forever to get my firewall up and running along with Windows defend and my virus and scan came up.    Everything security was turned off!

It had to check all my drives!  Guess what?   They have removed all my 3ABN information from my hard drive.  In fact, they took everything on that drive.  All of my files and folders are empty.  Yeah, all of it!  This is so unnecessary. Please stop.  You did not get most of my eBay files.  What you got was files saved from the save-3ABN site, and several other things I have used frequently.

You deleted some files with my photos.  This is so uncalled for.

My correspondence with the IRS is not on my hard drive.  I believe the Criminal Investigation is not over.  I have left a message with my IRS point of contact.  I will find out if it is really over.  I am also going to ask for protection.  This is about the 6th or 7th time this has happens.   This is so un-Christ like!

Telling keeps me safer.  There are several questions that I still need answered.

Tammy said she has NEVER had a store.  Why would she lie?  Yes, I still have a copy of an item Tammy was selling at her STORE!  Yes, she had a store.  The printout was done in 2006.  Would her memory have forgotten that so soon?

The name of her store was Tammy’s Variety Outlet.  All I can ask is why lie?   Could it be that 3ABN items were sold on her site?  3ABN did not get the proceeds from these certain sales.  Tammy did.  Could this be where all that missing feedback is?

As Tammy explained the procedures and processes, she made a comment that raised my eyebrows.  She said the items are received and once they were sold, they sent the information to the Donation center and then they sent the donor a receipt.

When I made a purchase from the 3ABN store, I was sent a cash donation receipt.  It clearly said that I “HAD NOT RECEIVED ANY GOODS OR SERVICES.”  However, I did receive goods that I purchased..  Do they do this to all that purchase items from the store?  What a windfall!  Was this a fluke?  If it happened more than once, there is a problem.

What is wrong with what she said?

All donations of goods or services should be receipted at the time of the donation.  That is why every donor of goods should be given and IRS Form 8283 that has a Control Number on it.  There should be 3 copies with the same control number on it

#1.  Copy 1. The donor gets the original WITHOUT the Fair Market Value on it.  The donor leaves with their IRS 8283 IRS Form that has all of 3ABN’s contact information on the form.  3ABN should also write a description of the donated item  on all copies

#2.  Copy 2 goes to Accounting once 3ABN’s Fair Market Value has been assigned and noted on both of 3ABN’s copies.  They each bear the same control number as the original 8283. Accounting posts the receipt of an asset using the Control number as the asset identification number.

#3.  Copy 3 stays with the item until it is sold.  Once it is sold, the sales price is recorded on the Sales copy of the 8283.  Then it goes to accounting so the sales price is posted to a contra account under the same control # where it was originally posted.  This will create a gain or loss.

Remember, the DONOR is responsible for assessing the Fair Market Value and attaching whatever they used to arrive at that appraisal of Fair Market Value attached to their form 8283.  They will use their 8283 with attachments to receive a deduction on their tax returns. 

The 3ABN copy #1 of the 8283 they gave the donor with the description of the item and assess a Fair market value for 3ABN.  Never does 3ABN see the Fair Market Value the donor has supplied and 3ABN does not share their Fair Market Value.  Copy #2 goes immediately to Accounting to be posted as an asset.  The Asset Control Number is also the Identification Number.  The copy #3 of the 8283 stays with the item until it is back to 3ABN Accounting with information of the sale. 

Now there is a record of receipt in accounting with the assessed value, and a copy showing disposal.  These 8383’s get filed in numerical order.  Every month the computer needs to check the control numbers listed.  No control number used should be missing.  If one is missing, the hunt is on!  If a form 8283 gets voided, all 3 copies are turned into accounting right away.

This stops the temptation of seeing a donated items and using it for yourself, or giving it to your brother or sister.  It is transparent!  It is honest.  It follows GAAP.

As for me, remember, IRS IT forensics can find out who was on my computer and took my information.   I believe all of us understand what has happened again, again, again, again, again, and again.  Please stop.

bonnie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #133 on: July 14, 2008, 04:25:16 AM »

Bonnie, I agree with you that lawsuits are not fun.

But I get the idea that lawyers don't look at them the same way that the parties do. It seems to be a game to them. (I'm not impressed if their game involves trying to ruin some innocent person's life just because their client pays them to do that.)

Now if a party in a suit just happens to have a bit of litigation experience, they may not look at the suit as being such an awful thing. Someone without that experience would tend to be a bit burdened.

Now if a party in a suit just happens to have a bit of litigation experience, they may not look at the suit as being such an awful thing.

Someone without that experience would tend to be a bit burdened.

A bit burdened?? Without that experience someone has no idea of what they are talking about. NONE

I was a family member watching and involved for almost 6 years.  It was a win against all odds and I would rather walk over hot coals barefoot than be involved in another or watch one of mine go thru that again. The attorney, a grizzled old veteran of lawsuits of this type  warned in the beginning, it will be long,nasty and a hard row. Can you handle it?? Someone with experience should be saying just the opposite  instead of  "it isn't such an awful thing". It was no game to our attorney.  But in one sense you are right, there are those that will willingly say or do whatever the client allows or wishes within the law.

edited to correct a sentence
« Last Edit: July 14, 2008, 04:47:51 AM by bonnie »

bonnie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #134 on: July 14, 2008, 04:36:36 AM »

From ProffAberf: "The court doesn't care who divorced whom and the majority of the remaining "issues" that Mr. Gailon Arthur Joy and Mr. Robert Pickle keep harping on have no place clogging the court system and the Judges involved are going to see this and quickly decide in favor of 3ABN."

Problem is that para. 50 of the complaint is all about the divorce and such.

"Mr. Gailon Arthur Joy loves to toss around the term "frivolous law suit" and yet his serf Mr. Robert Pickle continues to file one ill-formed, poorly thought out motion after another - his latest an attempt to circumvent Judge Gilbert's order to appear before the court and show cause AND keep it to 10 pages. His little stunt of filing an emergency motion and attaching a "show cause," which exceeds the Judge's limit may very well seal the quahing of the subpoena, we'll see - Mr. Robert Pickle was to have met the requirement by today, July 9th."

20 pages is what is allowed by the local rule, so I asked for that, and Judge Gilbert granted my motion, I believe on July 8.

I think if you reread you will find I said both sides. It doesn't matter what the other guy said. It matters what each one has to say.
It is the  glee which a few show over this litigation, regardless of which side of the fence.

I don't know anything about the attorney's for the other side except some of what they have to say if from the attorney's shows me a mentality much like I consider DS to have. But I would be willing to bet they are not stupid.

This bragging by those that are so confident "We Are Going To Blow Them Out of The Water" and "We Are Going To Win" may come back to bite.  Remember OJSimpson?? He won, but his actions and who he was is coming back to bite him. Because one side does it there is no excuse for the other side, whichever that is,to do it.
Really is only impressive to the one talking and a few that are enjoying the show and being part of it.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 28   Go Up