Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you feel a post was made in violation in one or more of the Forum Rules of Advent Talk, then please click on the link provided and give a reason for reporting the post.  The Admin Team will then review the reported post and the reason given, and will respond accordingly.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 28   Go Down

Author Topic: Answers to Posts from the Other Yahoo Site  (Read 181643 times)

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
Re: Answers to Posts from the Other Yahoo Site
« Reply #150 on: July 14, 2008, 08:58:45 AM »

Dear "disgusted",

You seem to have quite an in-depth knowledge of what Danny did or didn't know about the IRS regulations.

I'm just curious - do you happen to know anything about the IRS rules regarding ministry employees who receive subsidized housing?  For example, if a ministry employee were to be renting a ministry owned house at below market rents, how would the IRS expect that to be treated?

WHAT?!?

Bonnie, you have been posting his motive and his intent and claiming to know what that was, and what he thought and knew, and claiming that is why you found fault with him every time this horse issue has come up, and been brought up BY YOU Bonnie. Starting with your posts about it on MSDAOL.

Yet you never once asked him to explain, but were arrogant enought to think you could see and know all about him just by reading what Pickle via Linda produced against Danny?

Yet never once have the critics and accusers( including you) think it relevant to include anything which occurred between the published emails and when the tax returns (which did not claim cash receipts?) were filed?

Now you claim you arent interested in Dannys intent, and refuse to be accountable for your own stout words against him? or see where Bob Pickle has erred?

Despite the fact the IRS has concluded their investigation? And you or no other can prove any fault or error?

You posted this:
me:
What you do not consider is that after he and Linda both went to their accountants and were informed of the law and what was required that they both learned and did the legal thing as required as he never had any intention of cheating the IRS or doing anything illegal.

You:
I have no problem believing that. Sometimes honesty is the prudent thing even if it is something you do not wish to do. Making public the emails no doubt had something to do with his compliance.

But the emails were posted aka published way after the emails and events and tax returns were filed. Your excuse and justification here makes no more sense, then your earlier posts.

FOR SHAME!!!

May the Lord rebuke you!!

And may you at least have conscience enough to never repeat those same arguments whether on or off these forums, for you are accountable, just as Bob Pickle is for all you have led to believe a lie.

So much on this forum is like this, where all all those who sigh and cry over all that is done in the name of the Lord which is just so blind and ignorant of him?

-- absolutely disgusted and ashamed

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #151 on: July 14, 2008, 09:09:44 AM »

Fran, that is just awful.  I'm glad you are smart enought to keep your sensitive stuff in a safe place.  Have you considered filing a police report of the intrusion just for third party documentation?  It might come in handy down the road, if you know what I mean...    :pals:

BTW, I agree with you - I don't believe that the IRS investigation is over - not by a LOOOOONNNNGGGG shot...

Considering the events of the last few days, I am devastated.  They say it is over; however, it isn't over with me yet.

Several days ago I received a PM from a member to talk about the 2000 audit.  I replied that I had that file and I did not want to destroy 3ABN.  The very next morning, I turned my computer, and Windows came up in a fix mode.  My files had been changed.  It took forever for it to fix the null files.  Guess what files were gone? 

All five of the pdf files found here:

http://www.save-3abn.com/3abn-property-tax-case-entire-public-record.htm

I laughed because I have the whole ball of wax on removable storage.  That is when I wrote what I did about the 2000 audit.  However, I did not post it until things progressed.  I have a lot of files on my hard drive, but these were only files I was using at the time.  The rest is on DVD and removable storage.

I posted about the audit and added a few comments after the fact.

Then I got up and my computer opened up with all kinds of red alerts.  My data had changed again!  It took forever to get my firewall up and running along with Windows defend and my virus and scan came up.    Everything security was turned off!

It had to check all my drives!  Guess what?   They have removed all my 3ABN information from my hard drive.  In fact, they took everything on that drive.  All of my files and folders are empty.  Yeah, all of it!  This is so unnecessary. Please stop.  You did not get most of my eBay files.  What you got was files saved from the save-3ABN site, and several other things I have used frequently.

You deleted some files with my photos.  This is so uncalled for.

My correspondence with the IRS is not on my hard drive.  I believe the Criminal Investigation is not over.  I have left a message with my IRS point of contact.  I will find out if it is really over.  I am also going to ask for protection.  This is about the 6th or 7th time this has happens.   This is so un-Christ like!

Telling keeps me safer.  There are several questions that I still need answered.

Tammy said she has NEVER had a store.  Why would she lie?  Yes, I still have a copy of an item Tammy was selling at her STORE!  Yes, she had a store.  The printout was done in 2006.  Would her memory have forgotten that so soon?

The name of her store was Tammy’s Variety Outlet.  All I can ask is why lie?   Could it be that 3ABN items were sold on her site?  3ABN did not get the proceeds from these certain sales.  Tammy did.  Could this be where all that missing feedback is?

As Tammy explained the procedures and processes, she made a comment that raised my eyebrows.  She said the items are received and once they were sold, they sent the information to the Donation center and then they sent the donor a receipt.

When I made a purchase from the 3ABN store, I was sent a cash donation receipt.  It clearly said that I “HAD NOT RECEIVED ANY GOODS OR SERVICES.”  However, I did receive goods that I purchased..  Do they do this to all that purchase items from the store?  What a windfall!  Was this a fluke?  If it happened more than once, there is a problem.

What is wrong with what she said?

All donations of goods or services should be receipted at the time of the donation.  That is why every donor of goods should be given and IRS Form 8283 that has a Control Number on it.  There should be 3 copies with the same control number on it

#1.  Copy 1. The donor gets the original WITHOUT the Fair Market Value on it.  The donor leaves with their IRS 8283 IRS Form that has all of 3ABN’s contact information on the form.  3ABN should also write a description of the donated item  on all copies

#2.  Copy 2 goes to Accounting once 3ABN’s Fair Market Value has been assigned and noted on both of 3ABN’s copies.  They each bear the same control number as the original 8283. Accounting posts the receipt of an asset using the Control number as the asset identification number.

#3.  Copy 3 stays with the item until it is sold.  Once it is sold, the sales price is recorded on the Sales copy of the 8283.  Then it goes to accounting so the sales price is posted to a contra account under the same control # where it was originally posted.  This will create a gain or loss.

Remember, the DONOR is responsible for assessing the Fair Market Value and attaching whatever they used to arrive at that appraisal of Fair Market Value attached to their form 8283.  They will use their 8283 with attachments to receive a deduction on their tax returns. 

The 3ABN copy #1 of the 8283 they gave the donor with the description of the item and assess a Fair market value for 3ABN.  Never does 3ABN see the Fair Market Value the donor has supplied and 3ABN does not share their Fair Market Value.  Copy #2 goes immediately to Accounting to be posted as an asset.  The Asset Control Number is also the Identification Number.  The copy #3 of the 8283 stays with the item until it is back to 3ABN Accounting with information of the sale. 

Now there is a record of receipt in accounting with the assessed value, and a copy showing disposal.  These 8383’s get filed in numerical order.  Every month the computer needs to check the control numbers listed.  No control number used should be missing.  If one is missing, the hunt is on!  If a form 8283 gets voided, all 3 copies are turned into accounting right away.

This stops the temptation of seeing a donated items and using it for yourself, or giving it to your brother or sister.  It is transparent!  It is honest.  It follows GAAP.

As for me, remember, IRS IT forensics can find out who was on my computer and took my information.   I believe all of us understand what has happened again, again, again, again, again, and again.  Please stop.

Jack Indabocks

« Reply #152 on: July 14, 2008, 09:17:27 AM »

Dear \\\\\\\"disgusted\\\\\\\",

You seem to have quite an in-depth knowledge of what Danny did or didn\\\\\\\'t know about the IRS regulations.

I\\\\\\\'m just curious - do you happen to know anything about the IRS rules regarding ministry employees who receive subsidized housing?  For example, if a ministry employee were to be renting a ministry owned house at below market rents, how would the IRS expect that to be treated?

May I suggest you email and make inquiries of both 3ABN and the IRS, and not look to find fault with me or act like it is my responsibility to answer your questions, or pretend like my answers would be of any merit to you?

Sorry, but I have read all your posts...
« Last Edit: July 14, 2008, 09:21:10 AM by Jack Indabocks »

Johann

« Reply #153 on: July 14, 2008, 09:19:26 AM »

I'm having a hard time understanding what all of those \\\\\  stand for in some of the posts. Are we having some kids playing silly games in here?

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #154 on: July 14, 2008, 09:20:49 AM »

WOW - guess that question hit a NERVE!!!

Dear \\\"disgusted\\\",

You seem to have quite an in-depth knowledge of what Danny did or didn\\\'t know about the IRS regulations.

I\\\'m just curious - do you happen to know anything about the IRS rules regarding ministry employees who receive subsidized housing?  For example, if a ministry employee were to be renting a ministry owned house at below market rents, how would the IRS expect that to be treated?

May I suggest you email and make inquiries of both 3ABN and the IRS, and not look to find fault with me or act like it is my responsibility to answer your questions, or pretend my answers will be of merit to you?

bonnie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #155 on: July 14, 2008, 09:24:44 AM »

WHAT?!?

Bonnie, you have been posting his motive and his intent and claiming to know what that was, and what he thought and knew, and claiming that is why you found fault with him every time this horse issue has come up, and been brought up BY YOU Bonnie. Starting with your posts about it on MSDAOL  Yet you never once asked him to explain, but were arrogant enought to think you could see and know all about him just by reading what Pickle via Linda produced against Danny?

I don't recall saying I knew all about him. DS has explained what I need to know as far as my impression of him. Don't care about the rest. I don't care about what is for PR consumption, don't care what praise DS heaps on DS, don't care about your comments either.  What is with the capitalization of "BY YOU". I never claimed or said I had not read or commented at MSDAOL. Is this suppossed to mean something or shock someone>

Yet never once have the critics and accusers( including you) think it relevant to include anything which occurred between the published emails and when the tax returns (which did not claim cash receipts?) were filed?

I don't give a hoot what the tax retrun says. Dob't give a hoot what was decided after it was made public. Don't give a hoot about your claims of ignorance on DS part. One year of filing income tax concerning some of these issues tells you pretty plain what you can and cannot do.

Now you claim you arent interested in Dannys intent, and refuse to be accountable for your own stout words against him? or see where Bob Pickle has erred?

You really need to spend more time makisng sure you understand what you have read. I am not just now uninterested in DS intent. I have understood his intent on somethings that to me explains DS. Nor have I refused to be accountable for what I said. I don't care where or if Bob Pickle erred. It is DS's little error's of conduct that formed my opinion of him. Take it up with Bob if you believe he has erred.

[qoute]Despite the fact the IRS has concluded their investigation? And you or no other can prove any fault or error[/quote]

I have never attempted to prove any error.

You posted this:
me:
What you do not consider is that after he and Linda both went to their accountants and were informed of the law and what was required that they both learned and did the legal thing as required as he never had any intention of cheating the IRS or doing anything illegal.

You:
I have no problem believing that. Sometimes honesty is the prudent thing even if it is something you do not wish to do. Making public the emails no doubt had something to do with his compliance

Jack
But the emails were posted aka published way after the emails and events and tax returns were filed. Your excuse and justification here makes no more sense, then your earlier posts.
I DO NOT CAR WHEN THE E_MAILS WERE PUBLISHED, I DO NOT CARE WHAT THE IRS FILE READS.
Now are we clear on that, you keep repeating that as if I have denied it.

If you were to find a e-mail from me to John Doe, suggesting we steal money from Jane Doe. You resist and publish that or refuse to comply. I think you would be somewhat careful of your back pocket with me around. I would rethink my foolish plan and asking for your help and never carry thru. Law cannot touch me, God may have other plans.

FOR SHAME!!!

May the Lord rebuke you!!

God will probably handle my rebuking or reward without any pleas from you. Save it for someone that is has a problem with what comes out of your mouth and calls on God to rebuke you.

And may you at least have conscience enough to never repeat those same arguments whether on or off these forums, for you are accountable, just as Bob Pickle is for all you have led to believe a lie.

See, now you are accusing another of something he has not done. For shame. Bob did not convince me of anything, lie or truth. My impressions were formed of DS on C/A, by DS, before I knew it was on Maritime. Also on some issues with LS. One little oops and not very important to others I think is that DS told a little fib to Stan Jensen in this little interview. Pretty staged but...... DS denied that donations had dropped as a result of the "rumormongering". Imagine that. Haven't I read elsewhere just the opposite from him and those like yourself. This kind of stuff, not very important probably to others helps me form my impressions of those I am dealing with or interested in

So much on this forum is like this, where all all those who sigh and cry over all that is done in the name of the Lord which is just so blind and ignorant of him?

This could be flipped right around to yourself, so before I comment, perhaps you would let me  know if it is you and your allies or those that are referred to as anti-3ABN
--

absolutely disgusted and ashamed

Your right.

edited to correct a sentence
« Last Edit: July 14, 2008, 09:29:28 AM by bonnie »
Beware of those that verbally try to convince you they are Christian. Check your back pocket and make sure your wallet is still there. Next check your reputation to see if it is still intact. Chances are, one or both will be missing

bonnie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #156 on: July 14, 2008, 09:37:07 AM »

Jack, Just to give you another reason to perhaps call God's rebuke down on my head, the following by you when you first joined the foum is something that began my impression of you. Not illegal in anyway,just don't like game players on serious issues and one who wants to bring up a subject that he condemns others for commenting on. If what people had to say on this issue was so distasteful to you, you would have shut your mouth on the subject and not do what you could to bring it to the forefront to call God's wrath down on those that have an opinion other than yours. Your righteous indignation would have a much more convincing sound had you not been so eager to discuss this hot topic or discuss the odds

I Just posted the following to Gailon:

Hey Gailon,

How sure are you?

What do you think the chances are that 3ABN will produce the Exoneration letter from the IRS?

50/50?   20/80 ?

Since this is such a hot topic lately I thought it would be both interesting and fun to take a poll and get the consensus here.

The poll only lasts for 7 days so get your vote in on time and make it count.
Beware of those that verbally try to convince you they are Christian. Check your back pocket and make sure your wallet is still there. Next check your reputation to see if it is still intact. Chances are, one or both will be missing

Jack Indabocks

« Reply #157 on: July 14, 2008, 10:45:37 AM »

Jack, Just to give you another reason to perhaps call God\\\'s rebuke down on my head, the following by you when you first joined the foum is something that began my impression of you. Not illegal in anyway,just don\\\'t like game players on serious issues and one who wants to bring up a subject that he condemns others for commenting on. If what people had to say on this issue was so distasteful to you, you would have shut your mouth on the subject and not do what you could to bring it to the forefront to call God\\\'s wrath down on those that have an opinion other than yours. Your righteous indignation would have a much more convincing sound had you not been so eager to discuss this hot topic or discuss the odds

I Just posted the following to Gailon:

Hey Gailon,

How sure are you?

What do you think the chances are that 3ABN will produce the Exoneration letter from the IRS?

50/50?   20/80 ?

Since this is such a hot topic lately I thought it would be both interesting and fun to take a poll and get the consensus here.

The poll only lasts for 7 days so get your vote in on time and make it count.

Bonnie,

You need to stop.
I have never condemned anyone for commenting.on a subject,in fact I have invited it as you posted above.  I have only found fault with or questioned others for claiming things as factual and proven which have not been, and still arent backed up and proven by the facts and evidence.

So trying to condemn me based on the above is just another assumption, false conclusion and false judgment from you which demonstrates to others how your mind works and where your heart is.

Please take note of that... and think!
« Last Edit: July 14, 2008, 10:59:19 AM by Jack Indabocks »

Sam

« Reply #158 on: July 14, 2008, 10:46:28 AM »

So why would they even bother to hack your computer? What would be the point, Fran?

From your own posts about this, it is my understanding.

Its all from files which are available online to anyone.

You have copies in removable storage.

You have sent it all to IRS and Gailon and Bob  et all...

The IRS has considered it and concluded their investigation.

You have posted it all along with your personal judgments and personal conclusions and faultfinding on at least 4 forums that I know of, many times.

All of the above is still here, available to anyone concerned. This makes no sense to me.

You appear to be afraid, but the truth is 3ABN has nothing to be afraid of from you all that you have to say has already been investigated and they were not guilty or at fault.

You posted:
\"My correspondence with the IRS is not on my hard drive.  I believe the Criminal Investigation is not over.  I have left a message with my IRS point of contact.  I will find out if it is really over.\"

I think this is wise, and is what you should have done as soon as it was posted that the IRS investigation was over, rather than continuing to post defensively and to repeat your assumptions and allegations, faultfinding and conclusions without even checking..

But better late then never.

I am very interested in the response you get from your point of contact. I am sure I am not alone.

I think you read my mind Jack.  I was just about to post those same questions.  Obviously 3abn has reason to believe the IRS investigation is over so why would they care about anybody's files?  Especially from Fran who has said repeatedly she gave all her docs to the IRS.  

Now if the IRS went through 100,000 Docs from Danny's personal records and 3abn records why would anybody have reason to believe that Fran would know something or have something that the IRS does not?

Fran, has the IRS contacted you at all to ask if you want your records back or if you want them destroyed?  When an investigation is over, they do give anyone that has given them documents, that choice.  Just tell them you want them back and all will be well again. Of course if the IRS has already been over them I can't imagine why you would care or want them back.

I don't think there is question in anyone's mind that you have been wrong in your financial allegations.  Now you start in on Tammy C and ebay. I'm quite sure the 3abn attorney's now have it in your words that she lied about a store. That is called defamation as she has already made the statement in her email to me that she did not ever have a store. Knowing how all can be traced these days, I doubt if anyone would lie about something like that as they would be putting their own head in a noose. You are confused again just as you were confused about the nan don thing.

Maybe you have nothing better in life to do than try to create dishonesty out of the most minute situations.  If that makes you happy then go ahead and keep accusing but I can tell you, it doesn't make God happy. It really is time for you to move on Fran. For your own sake.

Jack Indabocks

« Reply #159 on: July 14, 2008, 11:06:38 AM »

So why would they even bother to hack your computer? What would be the point, Fran?

From your own posts about this, it is my understanding.

Its all from files which are available online to anyone.

You have copies in removable storage.

You have sent it all to IRS and Gailon and Bob  et all...

The IRS has considered it and concluded their investigation.

You have posted it all along with your personal judgments and personal conclusions and faultfinding on at least 4 forums that I know of, many times.

All of the above is still here, available to anyone concerned. This makes no sense to me.

You appear to be afraid, but the truth is 3ABN has nothing to be afraid of from you all that you have to say has already been investigated and they were not guilty or at fault.

You posted:
\\\"My correspondence with the IRS is not on my hard drive.  I believe the Criminal Investigation is not over.  I have left a message with my IRS point of contact.  I will find out if it is really over.\\\"
I think this is wise, and is what you should have done as soon as it was posted that the IRS investigation was over, rather than continuing to post defensively and to repeat your assumptions and allegations, faultfinding and conclusions without even checking..

But better late then never.

I am very interested in the response you get from your point of contact. I am sure I am not alone.

I think you read my mind Jack.  I was just about to post those same questions.  Obviously 3abn has reason to believe the IRS investigation is over so why would they care about anybodys files?  Especially from Fran who has said repeatedly she gave all her docs to the IRS. 

Now if the IRS went through 100,000 Docs from Dannys personal records and 3abn records why would anybody have reason to believe that Fran would know something or have something that the IRS does not?

Fran, has the IRS contacted you at all to ask if you want your records back or if you want them destroyed?  When an investigation is over, they do give anyone that has given them documents, that choice.  Just tell them you want them back and all will be well again. Of course if the IRS has already been over them I can\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t imagine why you would care or want them back.

I do not think there is question in anyones mind that you have been wrong in your financial allegations.  Now you start in on Tammy C and ebay. I am quite sure the 3abn attorneys now have it in your words that she lied about a store. That is called defamation as she has already made the statement in her email to me that she did not ever have a store. Knowing how all can be traced these days, I doubt if anyone would lie about something like that as they would be putting their own head in a noose. You are confused again just as you were confused about the nan don thing.

Maybe you have nothing better in life to do than try to create dishonesty out of the most minute situations.  If that makes you happy then go ahead and keep accusing but I can tell you, it doesnt make God happy. It really is time for you to move on Fran. For your own sake.

It seems of merit to consider that this talk of a ebay store is just she(TC) said vs what she (Fran ....) has said, and keeps saying  repeatedly...

How can Tammy Chance prove a negative? No one can prove a negative.. TC says no store exists.

If Fran claims it exists then she should be the one able able to prove it, and not just expect all to believe the words she says without any evidence.

I have seen no proof.

Has anyone?

It does not appear so, nor has the IRS found fault with anything concerning this.

If they had, it could be posted and proved. None has.

Truth remains the truth regardless of what is posted to cover or disguise it.

« Last Edit: July 14, 2008, 12:15:34 PM by Jack Indabocks »

bonnie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #160 on: July 14, 2008, 11:08:22 AM »

Bonnie,

You need to stop.

Sorry, you lack the authority or the position on the right hand of God to tell me to stop basing my opinion of someone on their own actions

I have never condemned anyone for commenting.on a subject, just for claiming things which can not be backed up and proven by facts and evidence.

What did you anticipate, complete agreement with what you and others that are followers of DS dictate as important or true. Not the way life works. I or anyone is entitled to an opinion, one based on personal behaviour of another.
We are not there yet when that right can be denied or the attempt made to do so

So tyrying to condemn me based on that is just another assumption, false conclusion and false judgment from you which demonstrates to others how your mind works and where your heart is.

I said my impression of you began to be formed when I read that post. And that I do not like game players over serious issues. I do not believe you made that post as a friendly bystander without an agenda. Would be no different than a supporter of LS posting a similar post, all in fun and giggles. Then getting angry and calling for the rebuke of God on those that do not see things your way.
Sorry if you feel free to CONDEMN others and KNOW Where their Heart is, I have it on good and very recent authority that is not valid. Shame on anyone that does not ask first before making such a statement
I do not support anyone of them. Again, because of his media presence and his trashing LS for adultry and to various people he has more responsibility.

corrected formatting error
« Last Edit: July 14, 2008, 11:21:11 AM by bonnie »

bonnie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #161 on: July 14, 2008, 11:11:20 AM »

It seems of merit to consider that this talk of a ebay store is just she(TC) said vs what she (Fran ....) has said, and keeps saying  repeatedly...

How can Tammy Chance prove a negative? No one can prove a negative.. TC says no store exists.

Regardless of what TC says, a store doesn\'t exist unless it is proved to exist.

If Fran claims it exists then she should be able to prove it, and not just expect all to believe the words she says without any evidence.

I have seen no proof.

On some issues have you had this little chat with DS. It might be interesting to see what proof he has of adultry, or spiritual adultry or whatever it is now. Why the divorce actually took place.

[/quote]

bonnie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #162 on: July 14, 2008, 11:15:16 AM »

If DS claims proof of adultry  exists then he should be able to prove it, and not just expect all to believe the words he says without any evidence. As long as he put it out there, he should be willing to prove

I have seen no proof.(in many things on both sides of the table)

Has anyone?(good question)

It does not appear so, or no one would be questioning whether this proof actaully exists.

If they had, it could be posted and proved.(Yup, many are waiting for various truths to be posted)

Truth remains the truth regardless of what is posted to cover or disguise it.( It does, doesn't it}

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #163 on: July 14, 2008, 11:35:44 AM »

Well, THANK YOU JACK INDABOCKS!!

I SO agree - "no one can prove a negative."

So, regardless of what any of you say, an IRS exoneration letter doesn't exist unless it is proved to exist.

If any of you claim that such does exist, then you should be able to prove it, and not just expect all to believe it without any evidence!

I have seen no proof.

Has anyone?

BTW...Mr. Jack....Would you happen to know anyone who is getting a good rent deal from 3ABN??

Snoopy

PS:   \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Regardless of what TC says, a store doesn\\\'t exist unless it is proved to exist.

If Fran claims it exists then she should be able to prove it, and not just expect all to believe the words she says without any evidence.

I have seen no proof.

Has anyone?

It does not appear so, nor has the IRS found falt with anything concerning this.

If they had, it could be posted and proved.

Truth remains the truth regardless of what is posted to cover or disguise it.

Jack Indabocks

« Reply #164 on: July 14, 2008, 12:08:00 PM »

If DS claims proof of adultry  exists then he should be able to prove it, and not just expect all to believe the words he says without any evidence. As long as he put it out there, he should be willing to prove

I have seen no proof.(in many things on both sides of the table)

Has anyone?(good question)

It does not appear so, or no one would be questioning whether this proof actaully exists.

If they had, it could be posted and proved.(Yup, many are waiting for various truths to be posted)

Truth remains the truth regardless of what is posted to cover or disguise it.( It does, doesn\\\'t it}

If Danny claims it you must see that proof?

Why?

Whos business s it besides his local Church or the 3abn ministry?

Are you them? Do you even know Linda or any facts? Do you have info or grounds to disagree with him or them, or agree with her?

Do you have reason to think it\'s your business, or that you have call to disbelieve any of them, or believe her?

How so, and what?
« Last Edit: July 14, 2008, 12:12:43 PM by Jack Indabocks »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 28   Go Up