Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you feel a post was made in violation in one or more of the Forum Rules of Advent Talk, then please click on the link provided and give a reason for reporting the post.  The Admin Team will then review the reported post and the reason given, and will respond accordingly.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13   Go Down

Author Topic: 3ABN exonerated by IRS investigation  (Read 88299 times)

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
Re: 3ABN exonerated by IRS investigation
« Reply #165 on: September 26, 2008, 03:11:17 PM »

anyman, I'm told it is bad form for us as parties or pro se attorneys to post court documents. That's why you haven't seen me posting them.

So if you what to read what Kingsbury said, get the document from PACER or from someone with a PACER account.

bonnie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #166 on: September 26, 2008, 04:24:25 PM »

anyman, I'm told it is bad form for us as parties or pro se attorneys to post court documents. That's why you haven't seen me posting them.

So if you what to read what Kingsbury said, get the document from PACER or from someone with a PACER account.

This is the kind of ducking and dodging that drives me nuts. If you are not prepared to back something up with your own personal knowledge(both sides) maybe you shouuld keep it to yourself.

One thing our family was instructed pretty quickly on is make sure what you say is the truth,AND BE PREPARED TO BACK IT UP.
If you cannot back it up, both sides why do you expect others to believe . Especially when so much of it is by anonymous postings
Beware of those that verbally try to convince you they are Christian. Check your back pocket and make sure your wallet is still there. Next check your reputation to see if it is still intact. Chances are, one or both will be missing

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #167 on: September 26, 2008, 05:39:25 PM »

This is the kind of ducking and dodging that drives me nuts. If you are not prepared to back something up with your own personal knowledge(both sides) maybe you shouuld keep it to yourself.

One thing our family was instructed pretty quickly on is make sure what you say is the truth,AND BE PREPARED TO BACK IT UP.
If you cannot back it up, both sides why do you expect others to believe . Especially when so much of it is by anonymous postings

But I did back it up, in a court document filed last week on Tuesday. See p. 8 of #108 of the docket. Kingsbury's comment can be found on p. 5 of #97.

bonnie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #168 on: September 26, 2008, 05:51:31 PM »

But I did back it up, in a court document filed last week on Tuesday. See p. 8 of #108 of the docket. Kingsbury's comment can be found on p. 5 of #97.

My apologies if you did back it up with out playing wordsmith. It did not seem so when suddenly it seems you remembered it bad form to post certain things.

Not that it is important in the scheme of things I don't think this....... I'm told it is bad form for us as parties or pro se attorneys to post court documents. That's why you haven't seen me posting them

Is quite why you may refuse to post certain things
Beware of those that verbally try to convince you they are Christian. Check your back pocket and make sure your wallet is still there. Next check your reputation to see if it is still intact. Chances are, one or both will be missing

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #169 on: September 26, 2008, 06:19:44 PM »

This has now been moved back here into the 3ABN forum where it belongs. :wave:

Fran

• Veteran Member
« Reply #170 on: September 26, 2008, 06:50:25 PM »

Fran's inside contacts have failed her and she seems to have not been able to get the IRS to return her calls.

i never said they did not return my calls.  I did not say they were "inside contacts".  They are the actual IRS agents.  I am not an insider to them.  They WILL contact me when they are finished and all is complete.  Please be careful in what you say. 

I just wanted to clarify that or some may be led to believe the IRS is corrupt.  I don't believe that to be the case.

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #171 on: September 26, 2008, 08:14:23 PM »

ADMIN HAT ON

I have NEVER seen Fran insinuate that she has inside contacts at the IRS.  Anyman, you are making a very serious accusation here against the integrity of a government agency.  Please post a link to where Fran has ever made such a statement.  If you cannot do that within 30 minutes, I will delete this post and initiate a cooling off ban on your access here.  I will also lobby strongly to have it extended.

ADMIN HAT OFF

POST DELETED.

Fran's inside contacts have failed her and she seems to have not been able to get the IRS to return her calls.

i never said they did not return my calls.  I did not say they were "inside contacts".  They are the actual IRS agents.  I am not an insider to them.  They WILL contact me when they are finished and all is complete.  Please be careful in what you say. 

I just wanted to clarify that or some may be led to believe the IRS is corrupt.  I don't believe that to be the case.

« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 09:06:58 PM by Snoopy »

Fran

• Veteran Member
« Reply #172 on: September 26, 2008, 08:47:36 PM »

Anyman;

You are correct.  I have had past contacts with the IRS.  Those are personal contacts, not investigators of Danny Shelton and 3ABN or any other 501 c 3.  That is a special unit I believe.  There are many employeed by the IRS that are NOT agents or investigators.

I have never had contact with the IRS that is/has conducting/conducted the investigation of Danny or 3ABN.  I have a contact person that I do not know, that I can continue (as in the present) to provide information to.  Sorry. 

I don't have a clue what this person has to do with the investigation if any, but this person can contact the investigators.  I have had NOTHING to do with the IRS Investigators dealing with 3ABN or any of the Shelton's or any of the board of directors or Brenda Walsh..... ! 

There was enough information received back in October of 2004 that caused them to assign a case number as far back as January of 2005.  Are you surprised?  When was it that you thought the investigation began?

It has been far more than 1 year.  No, I do not believe it is over.  I cannot say something I do not truthfully know and believe.  I have no reason to believe Duffy when information I have is contrary to that stated.  I will have to wait to hear from the IRS.  That is just the way it is.

I heard Jim say today that they had to send a vehicle to pick up an enormous amount of coins.  I wonder if those are the ones hid in Danny's safe?  If so, remember that Linda gets 1/2 since 3ABN is a closely held family for-profit business.  I have a reason for asking.

I am also waiting for someone to tell me how a person making $60,000 per year can save $170,000 and successfully hide it from his spouse.

edited to correct order of wording in a sentence.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 08:54:03 PM by Fran »

Fran

• Veteran Member
« Reply #173 on: September 26, 2008, 09:19:48 PM »

Snoopy;

I believe what Anyman is referring to is some comments I made about my having government contacts way back in 2004/2005 posted on Club Adventist.  It is impossible, I have been told, to link to those files.  (I believe they are still hanging around.)

I believe time and memory have led him to believe something I did not say.  I have many contacts with government agencies because I have worked with many.  I am proud of that fact.  I was privileged to be a part of the big changes in Government under, yes, Bill Clinton.  However, it was not Clinton, but Al Gore that brought the miraculous transformation about.

Many laugh at a comment made by Al Gore about him inventing the Internet!  It was grossly mis-stated.  It was Al Gore that opened the government up to the use of the Internet.  before this began, I had long been on the Internet and was always upgrading to keep up with the changes.  This fact gave me the cutting edge of the changes being made.  I worked closely with the IT group.  I was the one to tweak the databases put together to provide information.  I was in on programming design and making them user friendly.  Then I wrote the user manuals.  Al Gore did that for the US economy.  He should have been elected as president!  He has done more for the government, economy and our environment than any other person I know.

The government now operates with all technology that is available.  I was there before, during and after.  It was very exciting!  I made a difference in all I did.  I am very proud of that fact.

Time can do things to our memories.  I am sure Anyman just thought that was what I had previously stated. 

Jack Indabocks

« Reply #174 on: September 28, 2008, 03:06:46 PM »

Snoopy;

I believe what Anyman is referring to is some comments I made about my having government contacts way back in 2004/2005 posted on Club Adventist.  It is impossible, I have been told, to link to those files.  (I believe they are still hanging around.) I believe time and memory have led him to believe something I did not say....Time can do things to our memories.  I am sure Anyman just thought that was what I had previously stated. 

Hmmm...

You and Snoopy, as well as others may be interested in a post on 3abnTalk which has this same title.

I know your forum rules forbid it so am not providing the link, but am sure anyone who wants to can find it.

Jax

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #175 on: September 28, 2008, 09:22:09 PM »

Naw - thanks, Jax, but there is nothing interesting there.

Hmmm...

You and Snoopy, as well as others may be interested in a post on 3abnTalk which has this same title.

I know your forum rules forbid it so am not providing the link, but am sure anyone who wants to can find it.

Jax

Fran

• Veteran Member
« Reply #176 on: September 28, 2008, 11:02:23 PM »

Has this been posted anywhere?  I do not have a pacer account, but would like to read it.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #177 on: September 29, 2008, 04:30:45 AM »

Fran

• Veteran Member
« Reply #178 on: September 29, 2008, 05:02:38 PM »

Thank you Bob.

Johann

« Reply #179 on: March 01, 2011, 05:01:07 AM »

today'sFUNNY===========================

"Hello, is this Father O'Malley?"

"It is."

"This is the IRS calling. Can you help us?"

"I can."

"Do you know a Ted Houlihan?"

"I do."

"Is he a member of your congregation?"

"He is."

"Did he donate $10,000 to the church?"

"He will."

[forwarded by Gretchen Patti]

today'sTHOT============================

What doesn't kill you will still definitely bum you out.

=======================================

PASS IT ON!
Yeah, you can send this Funny to anybody you want. And, if you're REAL nice, you'll tell them where you got it! www.mikeysFunnies.com

===============================
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13   Go Up