Theology Category > Doctrinal Discussions

God's instructions to Adam

<< < (2/5) > >>

princessdi:
Pastor, did he not provide that way of escape before they sinned?I agree with all the posts thus far. God never intended for man to "experience" evil.

Johann:

--- Quote from: princessdi on January 15, 2010, 03:21:49 PM ---Pastor, did he not provide that way of escape before they sinned?I agree with all the posts thus far. God never intended for man to "experience" evil.

--- End quote ---

If you have a rather wealthy dear sister who will rescue you in case they threaten to lock you up because you did not have the funds to pay your bills, did she provide the way before or after you got into trouble? God had the means before Adam and Eve fell. The provision was made on the cross.

Murcielago:

--- Quote from: Johann on January 27, 2010, 03:29:10 AM ---
--- Quote from: princessdi on January 15, 2010, 03:21:49 PM ---Pastor, did he not provide that way of escape before they sinned?I agree with all the posts thus far. God never intended for man to "experience" evil.

--- End quote ---

If you have a rather wealthy dear sister who will rescue you in case they threaten to lock you up because you did not have the funds to pay your bills, did she provide the way before or after you got into trouble? God had the means before Adam and Eve fell. The provision was made on the cross.

--- End quote ---

Very good point, Johann.

Johann:
For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified.
1 Corinthians 2:1-3

princessdi:
Excellent, Pastor!

--- Quote from: Johann on January 09, 2010, 08:16:09 AM ---"Knowing" in the Bible is often equal to experience. God  had no wish for Adam nor Eve to experience evil. Don't you wish he had never known?

Once Adam and Eve God provided a way they could get out of the consequences - and He is still providing a way out of it for you too. Now it is a personal choice if you want to or not.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version