Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Advent Talk, a place for members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church! 

Feel free to invite your friends to come here.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 38   Go Down

Author Topic: Questions I wish I could ask Danny Shelton on CA  (Read 297288 times)

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
Re: Questions I wish I could ask Danny Shelton on CA
« Reply #120 on: November 21, 2008, 07:11:19 AM »

I guess that all depends on what type of support a person is looking for. :wave:

Oh boy - don't I know how that feels!!  :wave:

Yes, it is nice to feel supported, however, it definitely isn't nice to feel unsupported. :wave:

It is nice to feel supported isn't it??

It's good to feel loved here by some of you members. :)

CRYSTAL

« Reply #121 on: November 21, 2008, 07:20:39 AM »

A good question might be, was your wife aware of the inordinate amount of time that was spent focusing on high school girls sports and a particular interest in one of the athletes? Was your wife aware that 3ABN employees were being utilized for this purpose?

CRYSTAL

« Reply #122 on: November 22, 2008, 02:59:14 PM »

Has any 3ABN employee asked DS why he took such a strong interest in the activities of a female high school student? Why he often treated her to dinner and took her to sporting events, without anyone else being there, not even his wife? Why he insisted on being alone with her?

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #123 on: November 22, 2008, 05:12:24 PM »

CRYSTAL,

Are these facts or rumours that you are posting about here?

In other words, can they be verfied by eye-witnesses?

Wendall

« Reply #124 on: November 22, 2008, 08:19:27 PM »

And the answer is? I tend to think the answer is no based upon the lack of factual evidence presented to support the accusations.  ;D :hamster:

GrandmaNettie

« Reply #125 on: November 22, 2008, 10:15:15 PM »

A good question might be, was your wife aware of the inordinate amount of time that was spent focusing on high school girls sports and a particular interest in one of the athletes? Was your wife aware that 3ABN employees were being utilized for this purpose?

Maybe you should email and ask Linda Shelton directly for the answers since the interview with Danny Shelton on CA has already been completed.
??? ?? ??? ?? ????

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #126 on: November 22, 2008, 10:19:38 PM »

Somehow I don't think that Crystal is the one actually looking for the answers...    :dunno:

Maybe you should email and ask Linda Shelton directly for the answers since the interview with Danny Shelton on CA has already been completed.

Wendall

« Reply #127 on: November 25, 2008, 11:27:45 PM »

DS do you consider yourself the sole owner of 3ABN?

If you were forced to resign for any reasons would you claim any financial interest in 3ABN for yourself, family, or others?

Does Walt Thompson act independently when preforming board duties or is he told what to do by others?

Has Walt ever disagreed with you over any issue that would be considered to be more than just trivial?

Are you going to be willing to be deposed by Bob and Gailon?

Do you think you will have to take the fifth amendment in a deposition with Bob and Gailon?

Do you consider yourself a good Seventh-Day Adventist Christian example?

How are the board members at 3ABN selected?  Are they selected because they donated funds or assets or have a high net worth?

How does the board actually vote on an issue-for example to dismiss a current board member? Have the same methods been in effect since the inception of 3ABN to present?

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #128 on: November 26, 2008, 12:17:32 AM »

Why don't you contact Danny and see if he will answer your questions?

It would be interesting to see if his manner of answering honest questions has improved over the last four years.

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #129 on: November 26, 2008, 06:02:13 AM »

Boy, you aren't kidding!  The first time I walked in to the office holding a cup of coffee there were gasps and white faces!

That reminds me of something. We had a meeting in the production department one day. Danny was lecturing us on what kinds of food to bring and not bring for lunch. He said it was not only an SDA issue, but he was concerned for our health as well. He told of all the evils of sodas, white bread, meat, etc.

You should have seen the look on his face when I said, "Don't Little Debbie cakes have a lot of white sugar in them?" ::)
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

childoftheking

« Reply #130 on: November 26, 2008, 07:04:59 AM »

Doesn't the greater good the money from Little Debbies does over ride the white sugar and fat health problem? Doesn't the greater good the SDA programs aired on 3ABN and the converts made over ride any possible damage the double standards manifested by the organization might do to any individual? Since they are connected in some way with the SDA church, maybe I will not die of a heart attack if I live on a steady diet of only Little Debbies. Since 3ABN is making converts, maybe I should overlook any harm it might be doing to any individual. Wasn't that the argument about crucifying Jesus, the good of the nation or the individual?

If the argument about unclean meats not being sanctified by praying over them is valid, doesn't that principle appy here? Is something good just because it is SDA? Are we as vulnerable to groupthink as any other group? I'm not saying don't eat junk food at all. I'm saying how something is perceived doesn't alter what it really is.

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #131 on: November 26, 2008, 07:17:18 AM »

:ROFL:  You are SUCH a troublemaker!!   :ROFL:

Boy, you aren't kidding!  The first time I walked in to the office holding a cup of coffee there were gasps and white faces!

That reminds me of something. We had a meeting in the production department one day. Danny was lecturing us on what kinds of food to bring and not bring for lunch. He said it was not only an SDA issue, but he was concerned for our health as well. He told of all the evils of sodas, white bread, meat, etc.

You should have seen the look on his face when I said, "Don't Little Debbie cakes have a lot of white sugar in them?" ::)

Wendall

« Reply #132 on: November 26, 2008, 07:58:28 AM »

Okay Snoopy this is right to the point. Can you agree to become a Illinois paparazzi with a microphone so some of us can get are questions answered and as a sidebar maybe see actions that are not appropriate for a leader of a independant minisrty to be involved with. ;D How else can I get access to have my questions answered? I would be willing to drive you from place to place-sorry no private airplane travel-so you could practice your new found talent of being a paparazzi and a investigative reporter. With a few donations their might be available snacks of your choice while you are conducting your job. Just think you might be able to write a book of your own with your experiences or become a speaker on the lecture circuit.  :usa:

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #133 on: November 26, 2008, 08:02:53 AM »

That depends completely on the selection of snacks...and beverages...need beverages... :dogwag:

Okay Snoopy this is right to the point. Can you agree to become a Illinois paparazzi with a microphone so some of us can get are questions answered and as a sidebar maybe see actions that are not appropriate for a leader of a independant minisrty to be involved with. ;D How else can I get access to have my questions answered? I would be willing to drive you from place to place-sorry no private airplane travel-so you could practice your new found talent of being a paparazzi and a investigative reporter. With a few donations their might be available snacks of your choice while you are conducting your job. Just think you might be able to write a book of your own with your experiences or become a speaker on the lecture circuit.  :usa:

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #134 on: November 26, 2008, 08:12:00 AM »

That depends completely on the selection of snacks...and beverages...need beverages... :dogwag:

I'll kick in on the beverages. What do you need? ;D
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 38   Go Up