Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Advent Talk, a place for members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church! 

Feel free to invite your friends to come here.

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 38   Go Down

Author Topic: Questions I wish I could ask Danny Shelton on CA  (Read 293273 times)

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
Re: Questions I wish I could ask Danny Shelton on CA
« Reply #315 on: February 08, 2009, 04:44:48 PM »

Sam,

He and the "accuser" have agreed to certain stipulations that will be enforced.

Now you say,

Twisting/lying again Bob on your last question?  I said that Danny agreed to meet the accuser's stipulations. Somehow you tried to turn that around that Danny was making the stipulations.  So funny it's sad. Not working Bob.

Anyone who can read can plainly see that you never said the accuser was the one who made the stipulations.

Danny sued you for a raising a question?  Hilarious Bob.

You've got one sick sense of humor, then. There is nothing funny about Danny suing me over the question of his name being on the title of Linda's Toyota Sequoia when Danny refused to answer my questions about that. It's horrendously sad and sick of Danny to do that. Not funny in the least.

You may want to twist what I just wrote, but the facts are the facts. I raised the question and Danny sued me over it without bothering to make any attempt at an explanation for the discrepancy.

anyman

« Reply #316 on: February 08, 2009, 06:42:34 PM »

Robert,

Statutorily, I am wondering if you can show the reading public when a manuscript, or even the concept of one, becomes a book, thereby becoming an element to be included in a divorce settlement? Can you provide any enacted law, or even case law, supporting your position? My guess is, "No," but maybe you can find something to manipulate to your position. I will await proper citation so that your support can effectively be analyzed - or do you dare an honest analysis of your position? I don't want your commentary, as it won't be worth the cyber paper it would appear on, all that is necessary are the citations you might use to support your position. I am guessing you can't provide anything and that instead you will turn this around and demand I answer a question - modus operandi . . . your position is flimsy at best and no existent at worst. Don't waste your time asking a question - instead, but some time and effort into manning up and answering one for a change.

You love to couch your accusations as questions, but case law in Mass. would sink your ship when you rose before the judge or jury and claimed, "I only asked a question." . . . hope you can bail the boat faster than the legal precedence flooding in.

- anyman

Sam,

He and the "accuser" have agreed to certain stipulations that will be enforced.

Now you say,

Twisting/lying again Bob on your last question?  I said that Danny agreed to meet the accuser's stipulations. Somehow you tried to turn that around that Danny was making the stipulations.  So funny it's sad. Not working Bob.

Anyone who can read can plainly see that you never said the accuser was the one who made the stipulations.

Danny sued you for a raising a question?  Hilarious Bob.

You've got one sick sense of humor, then. There is nothing funny about Danny suing me over the question of his name being on the title of Linda's Toyota Sequoia when Danny refused to answer my questions about that. It's horrendously sad and sick of Danny to do that. Not funny in the least.

You may want to twist what I just wrote, but the facts are the facts. I raised the question and Danny sued me over it without bothering to make any attempt at an explanation for the discrepancy.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2009, 07:10:48 PM by anyman »

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #317 on: February 08, 2009, 07:07:51 PM »

anyman,

See what you can find, and report back. But probably it would be better to put it on the other thread which is on that topic.

anyman

« Reply #318 on: February 08, 2009, 07:15:35 PM »

Par for the course . . . you have nothing, so you play verbal games. You lose. No, I don't win, as I wasn't trying to . . . but you lose. Nothing to support your point, hiding behind the apron strings of those few who will come to your aide and attempt to hide this exchange . . . but you, Robert, are a naked emperor . . .

We all will await your report . . . we will give you time, you don't have to answer immediately, do your research . . . we will wait to see if you have anything, anything at all, that substantiates your position.

In the mean time, your wife and daughter should be your focus.

- anyman

anyman,

See what you can find, and report back. But probably it would be better to put it on the other thread which is on that topic.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #319 on: February 08, 2009, 07:21:02 PM »

Don't be lazy. See what you can come up with.

If you don't even try, it suggests that you already know the answer, and don't want to say.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #320 on: February 08, 2009, 07:28:07 PM »

Hey, anyman, take a look at http://www.state.il.us/court/opinions/AppellateCourt/2003/5thDistrict/April/Wp/5010869.doc.

Justice Hopkins wrote, "Future income is a marital asset where the income derives from efforts or products produced during the marriage."

That's kind of interesting, wouldn't you say?

But really, consider the fact that that 3ABN World issue went missing. If Danny didn't think Antichrist Agenda was marital property, the issue wouldn't be missing, would it be?

Remember, our sources said that Danny wanted Dwight to help him hide his royalties from Linda. No need to do that if Danny didn't think that the book was part hers.

I wonder if Riva told Danny the book was part hers.

anyman

« Reply #321 on: February 08, 2009, 07:29:27 PM »

Your games indict you.

You assume the "try" has not already taken place leading to the questions - this is your Achilles heel.

You indict yourself . . . sad situation.

- anyman

Don't be lazy. See what you can come up with.

If you don't even try, it suggests that you already know the answer, and don't want to say.

sonshineonme

• Global Moderator
« Reply #322 on: February 08, 2009, 07:54:19 PM »

SAM,
You sure you want to say it's the "ACCUSERS" "STIPULATIONS"???

Thanks for the clarification, Sam, though it doesn't seem to make much difference.

Plus, if the source of your info is Danny, remember, Danny is the one who said that he could prove that Linda's Toyota Sequoia is titled in his name too, when the title as faxed from the lending bank never had Danny's name on it. And rather than explain the discrepancy when I asked him about it, or rather than apologizing for getting it wrong, Danny did the unspeakable, suing me for raising the question.

Yes, Danny had the nerve of putting that issue into the lawsuit after refusing to explain the matter. The gall! At his age you would think he would be more mature than that.

Now you mention stipulations. What stipulations? Is Danny still playing his little games?

Oh Bob...it makes a difference or you wouldn't have phrased it the way you did. Remember Bob if your info came from Linda or Daryl M. they have "mislead" you (and that's putting it kindly) on many other issues. Obviously they mislead you on this one since you stated "Danny was asked to take a DNA test".  That was wrong. Did they tell it to you like that or was that your own twist on words?

Danny sued you for a raising a question?  Hilarious Bob. Your twists quit being twists long ago and are blatant lies.

"...Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. "

anyman

« Reply #323 on: February 08, 2009, 08:24:25 PM »

Robert, you can't possibly want to use this as a citation for your position! Did you read any further than the line you quoted? Let me help:

Growing Crops

Alisha argues that the trial court erred in failing to award to either party 1,175 acres of the 2001 growing crops. Alisha calculates the crops at a net value, after expenses, of $124,394.23, and Alisha requests this court to award her half of that value. We decline to do so.

Future income is a marital asset where the income derives from efforts or products produced during the marriage. In re Marriage of Heinze, 257 Ill. App. 3d 782, 785 (1994). Crops grown even on nonmarital property can be considered in determining marital income and marital property. In re Marriage of Mohr, 260 Ill. App. 3d 98, 103 (1994). Farm income derives from the sale of crops, and the labor may precede the income by many months. In re Marriage of Mohr, 260 Ill. App. 3d at 104. In farming, the income-the yield and the price-is uncertain and beyond control. In re Marriage of Mohr, 260 Ill. App. 3d at 104.

The future income from the growing crops derived from Matthew's efforts during the marriage is marital property. In its judgment, the trial court did not allocate the future income of the growing crops. However, the trial court allocated the considerable farming debt to Matthew, including the debt incurred to produce the crops, and Matthew will incur the debt to harvest the crops.

The value of the growing crops is speculative, as is the farming business. Alisha values the crops at $124,394.23 and argues that awarding the entire future income from the growing crops to Matthew results in a greatly disproportionate award. However, Alisha's purported value ignores the previous year's crop income of $13,122 and is therefore untenable. Further, even if Alisha's purported value was accepted and added entirely to Matthew's distribution award in the judgment, Matthew's net income after distribution remains in the negative while Alisha's remains in the positive. After Matthew is awarded the entirety of the 2001 growing crop, the distribution remains equitable in nature and in just proportions. See 750 ILCS 5/503(d) (West 2000). Pursuant to our powers under Supreme Court Rule 366(a) (155 Ill. 2d R. 366(a)), we modify the trial court's order and award the future income from the 2001 growing crops to Matthew. See In re Marriage of Smith, 122 Ill. App. 3d 213, 217 (1984) (farm debts and assets should remain in one person).

Emphasis added.

Throughout the entire decision Alisha's claims are ruled against. Here are some of the courts comments in regards to her arguments:

- "The trial court denied Alisha's motion,  . . ."

- "During the hearing, the trial court rejected as unconvincing Alisha's evidence concerning the equipment and values listed on the financial statements"

- "The court held that the 120 billable hours of Alisha's counsel was unreasonable given the nature of the proceedings and the situation of the parties, and it denied Alisha's request for attorney's fees."

- "Alisha argues that the trial court abused its discretion because its division of marital assets was unjust . . . We disagree."

- A trial court's distribution of marital assets should not be reveresed absent an abuse of the trial court's discretion . . . In re: Marriage of Schmidt, 242 Ill. App. 3d at 966."

- "Just proportions does not mean equal amounts, and the trial court is not obligated to make specific findings as the reasons for its award. In re: Marriage of Schmidt 242 Ill. App. 3d at 966."

- "Even if we were to accept Alisha's asserted personal debts of $18,600, $3,600 of which Alisha claimed as the use of her father's truck, the trial court did not abuse its discretion in distributing the marital property, and Alisha's arguments are unavailing. The trial court's award was in "just proportions." See 750 ILCS 5/503(d) (West 2000)."

- Alisha asserts that the trial court abused its discretion in awarding child support because it failed to account for Matthew's parent's assistance, Matthew's standard of living, and Matthew's earning potential. We disagree."

Shall we continue? The appeals court affirmed the lower courts decision with modification - that modification being the issue of Alisha's arguments in regards to pre-marital assets, as emphasized above. So, the modification of the case went against the appellant (Alisha) and she was in a worse position than when she appealed. This was an appellate decision which means it was heard by a three judge panel and they all concurred on the decision - no dissent!

So isolating the quote out of context, Robert, only serves to prove the claims against you - that your use of information is disingenuous, dishonest, and misleading.

It's probably a good thing you are not Linda's attorney, pro se other other wise, as this case would be a death kneel against your case. Using this case to establish grounds that Linda has no claim to the book would be a far better application of this opinion.

Let's give you the benefit of the doubt and assume the book in question was written before the divorce was final - here is where you aren't even skating on ice and why you won't cite any statutory law to support the claim that Linda "gets some" because there is none. Linda is not entitled to the profits from any manuscript in existence - on paper or in Danny's head - before the divorce. The book was published post divorce, check out the word "published" and see how that works for you. Do your homework.

- anyman

Hey, anyman, take a look at http://www.state.il.us/court/opinions/AppellateCourt/2003/5thDistrict/April/Wp/5010869.doc.

Justice Hopkins wrote, "Future income is a marital asset where the income derives from efforts or products produced during the marriage."

That's kind of interesting, wouldn't you say?

But really, consider the fact that that 3ABN World issue went missing. If Danny didn't think Antichrist Agenda was marital property, the issue wouldn't be missing, would it be?

Remember, our sources said that Danny wanted Dwight to help him hide his royalties from Linda. No need to do that if Danny didn't think that the book was part hers.

I wonder if Riva told Danny the book was part hers.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2009, 08:48:55 PM by anyman »

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #324 on: February 08, 2009, 08:54:41 PM »

anyman,

Maybe you should try law school.

None of your comments address what I quoted. Let's try again:

"Future income is a marital asset where the income derives from efforts or products produced during the marriage."

http://www.state.il.us/court/opinions/AppellateCourt/2003/5thDistrict/April/Wp/5010869.doc

Now are you saying that the judge got it wrong, and that future income isn't a marital asset where the income derives from efforts or products produced during the marriage? And if that is what you are saying, can you back up your position with statutes or case law?

anyman

« Reply #325 on: February 08, 2009, 09:02:56 PM »

Definition:

moot: Of no practical importance; irrelevant

Your quote = out of context (at the least, lacking context)

The context of the case (which after all is the reason for citing case law) - against the idea that you are attempting to ascribe to your cherry-picked quote (which comes from In re: Marriage of Heinze, 257 Ill. App. 3d 781, 785 (1994)). In the legal venue you can not do as you have done without recriminations from the court - no judge would take you seriously.

Therefore, your argument, this discussion, has been rendered moot. Move on.

Here, I'll indulge you . . . the judge(s) got it right, "[w]e modify the trial court's order and award the future income from the 2001 growing crops to Matthew." Therefore they decided exactly the opposite of what you intimate they would in the issue over the book in question. You would lose.

- anyman

anyman,

Maybe you should try law school.

None of your comments address what I quoted. Let's try again:

"Future income is a marital asset where the income derives from efforts or products produced during the marriage."

http://www.state.il.us/court/opinions/AppellateCourt/2003/5thDistrict/April/Wp/5010869.doc

Now are you saying that the judge got it wrong, and that future income isn't a marital asset where the income derives from efforts or products produced during the marriage? And if that is what you are saying, can you back up your position with statutes or case law?
« Last Edit: February 08, 2009, 09:09:16 PM by anyman »

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #326 on: February 09, 2009, 06:03:22 AM »

anyman, you're not making a bit of sense. Why is that? Are you intentionally trying to distract and deceive, or do you really believe what you are saying?

You quoted the following: "In its judgment, the trial court did not allocate the future income of the growing crops."

You also quoted the following: "However, the trial court allocated the considerable farming debt to Matthew, including the debt incurred to produce the crops, and Matthew will incur the debt to harvest the crops."

How then did the court's decision conflict with the earlier statement? "Future income is a marital asset where the income derives from efforts or products produced during the marriage."

Or are you suggesting that the future income from the growing crops was a non-marital asset, and the court modified the judgment in order to allocate a non-marital asset to Matthew?

Please explain your earlier statement: "So, the modification of the case went against the appellant (Alisha) and she was in a worse position than when she appealed." How exactly was she worse off? Was the future income under her control before her appeal, but wasn't after her appeal?

anyman

« Reply #327 on: February 09, 2009, 10:33:49 AM »

It appears as if the problem is, you do not want to accept the ramifications of the courts opinion as written, and instead you choose to misuse it in a manner that suits your needs. You can not do that, well you can, but you will lose every time. For the record, I quoted the entire section from the court’s opinion that addressed the 2001 crop issue – I edited out nothing, leaving it in context.

Let me break this down to a bulleted lists for you, the court cites case law that relates to the issue by citing:

In re Marriage of Heinze, 257 Ill. App. 3d 782, 785 (1994)
Future income is a marital asset where the income derives from efforts or products produced during the marriage.

In re Marriage of Mohr, 260 Ill. App. 3d 98, 103 (1994)
- Crops grown even on nonmarital property can be considered in determining marital income and marital property.

- Farm income derives from the sale of crops, and the labor may precede the income by many months.

- In farming, the income-the yield and the price-is uncertain and beyond control.

Remember this is the appellate court and they are reviewing the decision of the trial court based on claims from Alisha that the lower court erred in some of its decisions. One of those claims is that the court erred in its decisions about the, as yet realized income from the 2001 crops. We also know from the opinion that the appeals court is of the opinion that Alisha over valued the crop and held no interest in it.

You ask, “How then did the court's decision conflict with the earlier statement? ‘Future income is a marital asset where the income derives from efforts or products produced during the marriage.’”

I did not say there was a conflict. Have you read In re Marriage of Heinze, 257 Ill. App. 3d 782, 785 (1994)? In this case the issue were the royalties from four books written by the wife during the marriage. The books had been written, published, and sales begun (meaning royalties were gained) during the marriage and thus future royalties were easily established. You have no proof that the book you hold in question was anything more than an idea during the marriage. Even the document mentioning it merely states there will be a book in the future dealing with the Sabbath and it will be written by Danny and Shelly. For all intents and purposes the book could merely have been a comment at that time, with not one word put to page. In Heinze, the books were written, contracts signed, and books on the shelf. The cases cited in Heinze have similar fact scenarios to Heinze, and are not similar to the Shelton situation.

In the Heinze decision, the court cites Yannas v. Frondistou-Yannas, 395 Mass. 704, 481 N.E.2d 1153, 1160. The courts opinion reads in relevant part:

In Yannas v. Frondistou-Yannas (1985), 395 Mass. 704, 481 N.E.2d 1153, 1160,
the court found that the trial court was warranted in failing to place a value on the
husband's patents on artificial skin designed for the treatment of severe burn
victims. The Yannas court determined that the trial court could have properly
concluded that the value of the future income from this source was too speculative
to consider. Yannas, 395 Mass. 704, 481 N.E.2d at 1160.

Here, we conclude that, unlike the situation in Yannas, the trial court erred when it concluded that the petitioner's future book royalties were too speculative and unproven so that valuation was impossible. In the instant case, the petitioner received substantial book royalties during the marriage from 1984 up to the time of trial. As a result of the income received during the marriage, we do not believe the prospect of future book royalties is either unproven or speculative. Accordingly, we conclude that the future book royalties should have been classified as marital property and allocated between the parties.

The Yannas case has relevance to In re: Marriage of Bowlby and the Shelton’s case. The price of the crops was a speculative element, and therefore the trial court did not consider it in the marital settlement. The appellate court essentially affirmed this thinking, in Bowlby, then went a step further arguing that because Matthew was given all the debt incurred in the raising and harvesting of the crop, he should reasonably receive the income generated by that crop. The court then modified the trial courts decision and gave Matthew the income from the crop. An interesting side note: In this case, Bowlby, there is an ex-wife who, by the courts admission, was left in a financially positive reality by the marital settlement, while the husband was left with a negative one. Yet, she appealed the court’s decision, demanding more.

The Heinze court in its opinion cited Dunn v. Dunn, (Utah Ct. App. 1990), 802 P.2d 1314, 1319, as it discussed the future book royalties in question. In Dunn it was stated that future royalties, from the invention and manufacture of a surgical instrument during the marriage, was indeed marital property. In both Dunn and Heinze what is being dealt with is a known quantity. In the case of Heinze, there were already contracts regulating the four books – before – the disillusionment of the marriage. The Heinze court goes back to Dunn as it discusses the allocation of future royalties:

“In making this allocation, we find the case of Dunn v. Dunn instructive. The court in Dunn noted that the husband spent time traveling to demonstrate the surgical instrument he invented. The court held that his wife was entitled to one-half of the royalties received from the invention, less an appropriate deduction for the time her husband spent generating the royalty income. Dunn, 802 P.2d at 1319.

We also note that section 503 of the Act (Ill. Rev. Stat. 1991, ch. 40, par. 503) does not require an equal distribution of marital property. ( In re Marriage of Aschwanden (1980), 82 Ill. 2d 31, 37, 411 N.E.2d 238, 241, 44 Ill. Dec. 269.) Rather, this section provides that marital property should be divided in "just proportions." Aschwanden, 82 Ill. 2d at 37, 411 N.E.2d at 241.

(B)ased upon the reasoning in Dunn, we find that the petitioner's efforts entitle her to a larger share of the royalties.

We note the respondent conceded in his reply brief that the petitioner's efforts could be considered by this court in dividing the book royalties. Respondent suggested a 60% to 40% division of the royalties. We find the respondent's proposed division would not give the petitioner an adequate share of the royalties based upon her time-consuming and continuing efforts to promote sales of the four books. We conclude that a 75% to 25% division is not a great departure from the division proposed by the respondent and would be more appropriate based upon the unusual facts of this case.

[A]ccordingly, we conclude that it would be inequitable to require the petitioner to bear these tax consequences without imposing an offset upon the respondent's award of 25% of the book royalties. Consequently, the computation of the respondent's 25% of the book royalties shall be made in the following manner: (1) the petitioner shall compute the amount of each royalty payment from Lingui which is attributable to sales of the four books written during the marriage (gross royalties); (2) the petitioner shall determine her liability for federal and state income taxes on the gross royalties based upon her applicable tax bracket; (3) the petitioner's income tax liability shall then be deducted from the gross royalties, thereby creating an amount which we will refer to as the net royalties; and (4) the petitioner shall pay the respondent 25% of the net royalties from the four books.

The above is mentioned to provide definitive context that what is being discussed by the court is product that was created while the marriage existed. Additionally, the royalties or profits from that product were already coming in before the dissolution of the marriage. The fact scenario is nothing like Bowlby or the Shelton proceedings.

The fact that the Bowlby court cited the line from Heinze does not establish law that says, “In all cases anything created during a marriage that leads to financial gain is marital property.” A nascent idea does not constitute marital property. Nor does, the Bowlby decision, indicate that all financial gain resulting after the dissolution of the marriage, but arising from product created during the marriage, is viable consideration as marital property.

Since you have no proof of the books date of creation you must be relying on the idea that it is the mere thought or mention of a book that brings it into existence. Your ill conceived logic appears to suggest that any thought, idea, or inspiration, a spouse has while married becomes marital property. If one were to apply this idea further, they might have a strong argument that Linda had no interest of any kind in 3ABN since the dream, idea, or thought, existed in Danny’s mind prior to their marriage (A Channel of Blessing by Bob Ellis, pg 24, in talking about the inspiration for 3ABN, “His first thought the night before (at 3:00 AM, actually) had been to telephone his best friend and soon to be wife, his beloved Linda.”). However, this theory could never survive a day in court. You have no proof the book existed as anything more than a mere mention in the September 2004 issue of 3ABN World. Because of this, any future royalties would reasonably be considered speculative, as there wasn’t even a guarantee the book would be written. Your speculation that the mention, in September of 2004, of a future book then logically assumes its existence prior to June 25 of the same year is inane.

You have taken a quote you like, one which on its face may appear to serve your purpose, and attempted to shove this square peg into a legal round hole. The courts citation of the comment in Heinze is used to establish some legal history or precedence, but the court then indicates, it does not apply in this situation and provides its rationale for making that decision. You have completely ignored the facts and misappropriated the courts use of the quote. In analyzing Heinze it becomes even more obvious that what the law has addressed is the creation of product during a marriage and the on-going royalties or financial gain from that product of the marriage relationship. Even if you had some legal ground to stand on, it is evident that the Dunn case would significantly reduce any financial gain that Linda might realize – remembering that it is unlikely she has any standing to make a claim.

Back to the Bowlby decision, it appears you missed the following commentary:

- “Alisha argues that the trial court abused its discretion because its division of marital assets was unjust . . . We disagree.”

- “A trial court's distribution of marital assets should not be reversed absent an abuse of the trial court's discretion . . . In re: Marriage of Schmidt, 242 Ill. App. 3d at 966."

- "Just proportions does not mean equal amounts, and the trial court is not obligated to make specific findings as the reasons for its award. In re: Marriage of Schmidt, 242 Ill. App. 3d at 966."

- "Even if we were to accept Alisha's asserted personal debts . . . the trial court did not abuse its discretion in distributing the marital property, and Alisha's arguments are unavailing. The trial court's award was in "just proportions." See 750 ILCS 5/503(d) (West 2000)."

- “The value of the growing crops is speculative, . . .”

- “After Matthew is awarded the entirety of the 2001 growing crop, the distribution remains equitable in nature and in just proportions.”

The thinking evident here, in the courts own words, establishes the rationale whereby it shows how the comment you have cherry-picked from the Heinze case, does not apply. The application of this thinking to the Shelton case would likely result in a decision that, since the work did not exist in any form, other than thought, speculation, or conversation prior to the dissolution of the Shelton’s marriage it is not marital property. Because it is not marital property, Linda Shelton has no claim to royalties on the book in question. Even if the book was outlined on paper prior to the marriage, all value would be speculative and therefore not to be considered in the settlement of marital property.

« Last Edit: February 09, 2009, 10:40:31 AM by anyman »

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #328 on: February 09, 2009, 11:46:46 AM »

Wow! You sure know how to muddle up things with a mass of words, don't you?

What is glaringly absent from what you wrote is any definite statement as to when Antichrist Agenda was written. And that confirms Danny's game plan of trying to hide all that, which is also confirmed by the fact that that issue of 3ABN World went missing.

Danny had already written the manuscript before Shelley Quinn laid eyes on it and then rewrote it. If you don't know that, then you ought to read the book, for she makes that pretty plain.

Danny gave her the manuscript when she visited 3ABN. So when did she visit? Before or after the divorce? She was on the set when Danny "explained" everything around June 17, 2004. Was that the visit? Or was it an earlier one?

It really is inconceivable that Danny started writing the manuscript on June 26, 2004, and then after writing it all out, Shelley came to visit yet again, and then she rewrote the first chapter, and then Danny liked it, and then Danny told her to rewrite the whole thing, all before the end of July or August.

And what you write about future royalties being speculative is nonsense, since a bit of the future is already past. Remember? Danny made an estimated $749,000 to $809,000 in kickbacks and/or royalties between 2005 and 2007.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2009, 11:50:45 AM by Bob Pickle »

CRYSTAL

« Reply #329 on: February 13, 2009, 07:24:43 AM »

Might ask Danny if he's ever used a screwdriver to forcefully open a young woman's bedroom door at night?
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 38   Go Up