Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You can find an active Save 3ABN website at http://www.Save-3ABN.com.

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 38   Go Down

Author Topic: Questions I wish I could ask Danny Shelton on CA  (Read 293308 times)

Mary Sue Smith

Re: Questions I wish I could ask Danny Shelton on CA
« Reply #510 on: April 03, 2009, 07:17:25 AM »

There's just one little problem -- and that is if you choose to believe all that Dan said about Linda, it's not putting the best interpretation on her actions. So sometimes one has to make choices of whom to believe.

That is why you do not believe heresay ever. Just the facts proven beyond a shadow of doubt. The American way. 

That means, of course, that we don't believe any of the things the 3ABN board has implied about Linda nor the nasty things Dan has written about Linda (no hearsay, they're documented in emails) nor the nasty things others have written/implied about Linda here.

Suits me fine. :)

Of course, that also means that most posts on this board shouldn't be here. Only the factual evidence should remain, preferably without interpretive comment. You know, facts such as that Dan Shelton divorced his wife without biblical reason and took up with a younger model not so much later, boasting how much "prettier" she was than Linda. (documented) And that while he himself clearly and  publicly did not live according to the Ten Commandments, he felt free to author a book on the subject and preach on the subject.

That reminds me a bit of a certain religious sect in Christ's day.

And all the while, Linda is still single... Makes one think. ..  :dunno:

But there really is not a lot to discuss, is there?

Inga, produce your documentation that "Dan Shelton divorced his wife without biblical reason" and your evidence that he "did not live according to the Ten commandments" ???  Of course you don't have any documentation. Then don't say it unless you have documentation to back it up. 

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #511 on: April 03, 2009, 07:40:41 AM »

Based on what Danny and Walt have said, Danny didn't have biblical grounds to divorce Linda.

Of course, I would understand if you have trouble believing them.

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #512 on: April 03, 2009, 09:44:56 AM »

Personally, I don't pay too much attention to someone hiding behind a screen name demanding about "proof" and "documentation."
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #513 on: April 03, 2009, 10:56:05 AM »

Personally, I don't pay too much attention to someone hiding behind a screen name demanding about "proof" and "documentation."

Now isn't that a special thought!!  Just go away "proof" so the money can keep a coming and the  :horse: keeps a runnin!!!!

Mary Sue Smith

« Reply #514 on: April 03, 2009, 11:21:52 AM »

THAT is a lie Pickle. Present your documentation--CLEAR documentation.

Johann

« Reply #515 on: April 03, 2009, 11:29:38 AM »

THAT is a lie Pickle. Present your documentation--CLEAR documentation.

It should first be clear what you are talkiing about - or is that just sommething abstract?

Mary Sue Smith

« Reply #516 on: April 03, 2009, 11:37:29 AM »

Based on what Danny and Walt have said, Danny didn't have biblical grounds to divorce Linda.

It should be quite clear what I'm talking about Johann. Pickles last post: POST YOUR DOCUMENTATION for what you said. Danny has NOT said that and neither has Dr. Walt. 

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #517 on: April 03, 2009, 11:54:55 AM »

Junebug, I already posted where Walt said that he had never had evidence whereby to accuse Linda of adultery. And others posted that before me.

Danny stated after the divorce that he was unsure whether Linda had committed adultery. Thus, he acknowledged that at the time of his divorce, he couldn't prove that she had. I posted that long ago.

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #518 on: April 03, 2009, 12:56:01 PM »

It should be quite clear what I'm talking about Johann. Pickles last post: POST YOUR DOCUMENTATION for what you said. Danny has NOT said that and neither has Dr. Walt. 

No, Junebug.  It was NOT clear what you were talking about because you failed to use the quote feature to show what post you were responding to.  Take a deep breath - settle down...

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #519 on: April 03, 2009, 01:53:34 PM »

Now isn't that a special thought!!  Just go away "proof" so the money can keep a coming and the  :horse: keeps a runnin!!!!

Bob and Gailon and all --already long time ago gave their proof in documents and e-mails.  Where are the hidden ones is what I have been asking and talking about? or their proof they do not show? Again, I have not seen any posts itemizing accusations against Linda....Where is the proof for just one. All this talk and no one shows us outsiders any different.
Linda must be a jewel, because if it came to my children being on the outs with father or step father I would be like a wet hen and he and I would have parted. Believe me I would have had more in store that he would have ended up hairless from figuring out my next move on him. Sorry, guess I should not have talked so brave on here. but was being truthful of my disposition about children as none had a choice or asked to be brought into this world. The parents are the ones that form their pattern of just how they will survive this life. Lucky they had a good mother lilke I did.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2009, 02:18:58 PM by tinka »

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #520 on: April 04, 2009, 01:49:50 PM »

Biblical grounds or not, the known and undeniable fact is that Danny Shelton and Linda Shelton are divorced, Linda Shelton is not married again, whereas Danny Shelton is the one who got married again to a much younger person very soon after the divorce was finalized.  Those are facts that do not require any documentation.

The "biblical grounds" of Linda Shelton having committed adultery against Danny Shelton is denied by Linda Shelton, therefore, this one doesn't come under the same level of a undeniable fact, as the divorce of Danny and Linda and the subsequent remarriage of Danny Shelton to a much younger person does, but Danny Shelton's quick and sudden remarriage right after the divorce being finalized does and has raised eyebrows in regards to the "biblical grounds" aspect of the divorce.

Cindy

• Veteran Member
  • "Prove all things; hold fast that which is good"
    • 3A Talk Forum
« Reply #521 on: April 04, 2009, 09:12:33 PM »

Biblical grounds or not, the known and undeniable fact is that Danny Shelton and Linda Shelton are divorced, Linda Shelton is not married again, whereas Danny Shelton is the one who got married again to a much younger person very soon after the divorce was finalized.  Those are facts that do not require any documentation.

The "biblical grounds" of Linda Shelton having committed adultery against Danny Shelton is denied by Linda Shelton, therefore, this one doesn't come under the same level of a undeniable fact, as the divorce of Danny and Linda and the subsequent remarriage of Danny Shelton to a much younger person does, but Danny Shelton's quick and sudden remarriage right after the divorce being finalized does and has raised eyebrows in regards to the "biblical grounds" aspect of the divorce.

Daryl,

Agreed. Danny and Linda both consented to a divorce for whatever reasons.... and one is remarried and one is not, for whatever reasons...

But ---
are you really honestly saying that a divorce in June of '04 and a remarriage in March of '06 causes you to raise your eyebrows, or indicates adultery to you --or that the difference in ages does so?

I hope not. I am not surprised that others here see nothing wrong with that kind of surmising, as they specialize in it,  but surely you need something in addition to that?

Letters, phonecalls, meetings, travels, etc...

Have you even heard about any of that, or seen it documented?

NO... at least to the second.

Wake up plz.

..Ian

edited to correct dates among other things.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2009, 09:46:02 PM by Ian »

Cindy

• Veteran Member
    • 3A Talk Forum
« Reply #522 on: April 04, 2009, 09:24:23 PM »

I'm tired of the games here, and Crystal's and Tinka's continuing posts about this.

Does anybody know why Linda's friend, Dr Day has not yet scheduled or shown up to pay for and document Danny's tests despite promising to do so, and to record it all and then make it public? After even agreeing to pay him money if those tests are negative -- after reminding him they have a binding agreement?

I know that he is waiting, and that he has not backed out, as do all who are "in the know.."

So let's get real here.

Others are waiting also....

What's really happening?

..ian
« Last Edit: April 04, 2009, 09:32:14 PM by Ian »

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #523 on: April 04, 2009, 09:40:18 PM »

I'm tired of the games here, and Crystal's and Tinka's continuing posts about this.

Does anybody know why Linda's friend, Dr Day has not yet scheduled or shown up to pay for and document Danny's tests despite promising to do so, and to record it all and then make it public? After even agreeing to pay him money if those tests are negative -- after reminding him they have a binding agreement?

I know that he is waiting, and that he has not backed out, as do all who are "in the know.."

So let's get real here.

What's really happening?

..ian

How can you not know what's really happening if you and others are "in the know"?  Seems like if you were really "in the know" then you would know...??  So, if you really do not know, then I guess you are not really "in the know" after all.

I know someone who knows, and I am quite sure you know someone who knows, so maybe that's all who really need to know, after all...

Toodles...

Cindy

• Veteran Member
    • 3A Talk Forum
« Reply #524 on: April 04, 2009, 09:57:33 PM »

I know that he is waiting, and that he has not backed out
, as do all who are "in the know.."

So let's get real here.

What's really happening?

..ian

How can you not know what's really happening if you and others are "in the know"?  Seems like if you were really "in the know" then you would know...??  So, if you really do not know, then I guess you are not really "in the know" after all.

I know someone who knows, and I am quite sure you know someone who knows, so maybe that's all who really need to know, after all...

Toodles...

I know what is happening. I am asking that others who do , speak up honestly and become accountable instead of allowing this to continue, Snoopy.

Your posts on this topic are not helpful or informative. They raise no valid or pertinent questions leading to the truth, nor provide any answers to those seeking that.

They are just more babble and confusion...

That of course is my personal opinion, others reading here are free to form their own...

peace..
« Last Edit: April 04, 2009, 10:05:12 PM by Ian »
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 38   Go Up