Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Click Here to Enter Maritime SDA OnLine.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 17   Go Down

Author Topic: IRS Investigation Not Over?!!  (Read 111664 times)

Wendall

Re: IRS Investigation Not Over?!!
« Reply #60 on: November 24, 2008, 10:55:41 PM »

Does Sam work for 3ABN or is he a Shelton or both? ;D

Johann

« Reply #61 on: November 25, 2008, 04:17:19 AM »

SAM: YOU are the "laughing stocK"...didn't want to give up the documents and had to dismiss your case???? What a pathetic laughing stock at that. Gutless wonders is what you represent!!!! You knew you were DEAD WRONG the whole time and tried to BLUFF ME and adventism!!! YOU WERE GUILTY and tired to BLUFF us into believing Linda Sue Shelton was the adulteress. DANNY LEE SHELTON committed Biblical adultery...did you get that SAM!!! And you still allow that face on 3ABN??? Keep it up and it will be your demise!!! The Lord will not support OPEN AND NOTORIOUS SIN!!! Your ship will most assuredly take on water as the storm grows more bold!!! Best heave overboard he that troubleth Israel!!!

Sam, you are also the snake in the graass that I have always suspected you were...you dare charge a volunteer with immoral and illegal conduct that innocently went to work for a publicly trusted 501-c-3 tax exempt organization and the volunteer simply discovered the "FOUNDER" and the "FACE OF ADVENTISM" also know as "MR 3ABN" and the "CHOSEN ONE" had his hands in the offering bucket? There are not enough words to describe the contempt I feel for, and heap upon you!!!! HYPOCRICY is what it is!!! PURE UNMITIGATED HYPOCRICY!!!

And just in case you think that this "volunteer" turned whistleblower is alone, you have many a think coming to you. And we have a growing body of evidence to support their claims!!!! YOU SUPPORT THE PIC-POCKET AND DAMN THE WHISTLEBLOWER. Now that IS the 3ABN we have come to know and DISDAIN!!! 

Now here is the the breaking news...there is yet another "trouble-shooter" within your midst so you best behave and follow the moral code you pretend to support, for mother church is watching!!!! And if they were not, I WILL BE!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

Was this the kind of reply Sam was expecting?

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #62 on: November 25, 2008, 06:28:27 AM »

Was this the kind of reply that should have been posted?

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #63 on: November 25, 2008, 06:43:21 AM »

It is an appropriate and scaled response to an outrageous defamation by SAM!!! Enough, already. High time to let the truth roll into the highways and byways. No reform...no forgiveness!!!

I just had the opportunity to review the transcript from the very first impoundment hearing. Yes, they were going to prove that what I have reported is defamation per se and "damages would be assumed? Well, where are they today? Hiding from the sure evidence of discovery knowing the proof would destroy them in the halls of justice!!! That is where they be!!! And to call the whistleblowers criminals is insane when the whistleblowers blew the whistle on clear abuses of 501c-3 gifts given in good faith!!!

It is time to call sin by it's right name and not fail from it!!! They have no problem PRETENDING that whistleblowers are the problem, deliberately attempting to indict the TRUTH SAYERS. That represents a bold faced defamation of the facts and deserves to be met head on, as the prophet has advised us to meet these insidious miscreants.

TIME FOR THE TRUTH!!! AND THE TRUTH SCREAMS FOR JUSTICE!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter
« Last Edit: November 25, 2008, 06:50:04 AM by Gailon Arthur Joy »

Johann

« Reply #64 on: November 25, 2008, 08:18:08 AM »

Here is how they try over at 3ABNTALK.

At the top you find my response:

by Johann
Some of you people here have en ingenuous way of ascertaining what is true and what is false. Here you prove the "pathetic" falsehood of AdventTalk by maintaining a certain post has been removed - the one you quote here below. You must be counting on that nobody checks the facts, because if they do they will find that post right there on AdventTalk.

Your method is not a new one. It has been used all the way through in so many instances since this saga started about March/April of 2004, initiated by President Danny Shelton himself and thoroughly copied by a number of people defending his false accusations of his wife, Linda. I know, because he had me fired because I would not honor his false statements because I was there and had experienced his falsehood.

Same old story.
    Breezy wrote:Really, AdventTalk (AT) is so pathetic. If anyone tries to post the truth of the matter, the moderators REMOVE THEIR POSTS from the board so that the public cannot know the real story. You would think AT had something to hide. Well, of course they do! It is a shame those membership at AT who are against 3abn continue to doggedly pursue their evil course because when they find out they are wrong, it will hit them like a ton of bricks.

Oh but then the truth would spoil their "fun" wouldn't it? Yes readers, those over on AT enjoy bad-mouthing 3abn and those who work there for the Lord. They ENJOY making up any DIRT they can on anyone involved with 3abn and then making it public. They are "enjoying the pleasures of sin for a season." It is hard to imagine a Christian acting or talking the way these evil-minded people do over on AT.

« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 11:26:13 PM by Snoopy »

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #65 on: November 25, 2008, 08:58:02 AM »

What they post there shouldn't be used as an excuse for posting that way here, otherwise, all it becomes is the pot calling the kettle black.

Johann

« Reply #66 on: November 25, 2008, 09:13:00 AM »

What they post there shouldn't be used as an excuse for posting that way here, otherwise, all it becomes is the pot calling the kettle black.

Thank you for that warning, Daryl. It makes sense.  :horse:

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #67 on: November 25, 2008, 09:13:23 AM »

Are you telling me that you take issue to Gailon's reply to Sammy but not to Sammy's post?  Good grief!  What happened to "unbiased"  Daryl??

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #68 on: November 25, 2008, 10:11:19 AM »

OK, Snoopy, you baited me on this, and I am going to take the bait on account of the fact that you made a private issue public.

I take issue to both posts "biased" Snoopy!
« Last Edit: November 25, 2008, 10:16:38 AM by Daryl Fawcett »

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #69 on: November 25, 2008, 10:16:39 AM »

I didn't "bait" you on anything, Daryl.  I asked a simple question.  Your interpretation is up to you.

OK, Snoopy, you baited me on this, and I am going to take the bait.

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #70 on: November 25, 2008, 10:17:33 AM »

I want to go on record that I edited my post one second before your own post.

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #71 on: November 25, 2008, 10:27:19 AM »

Not sure what you are talking about here, Daryl, but if you have an issue with me or something I have done might I remind you of the rule to report your issue privately.

OK, Snoopy, you baited me on this, and I am going to take the bait on account of the fact that you made a private issue public.

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #72 on: November 25, 2008, 10:28:14 AM »

The word "unbiased" in your question to me as in ""What happened to "unbiased"  Daryl??"" was publically baiting me to respond the way I did.

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #73 on: November 25, 2008, 10:29:14 AM »

When you post like that, you are posting as a member and not as a moderator, thus my response is within the forum rules, therefore, if you do not want a public response, then don't say anything like that again in public.

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #74 on: November 25, 2008, 10:36:12 AM »

Post like what, Daryl?  I don't know what you are talking about.  But don't tell me what to post and what not to post.

When you post like that, you are posting as a member and not as a moderator, thus my response is within the forum rules, therefore, if you do not want a public response, then don't say anything like that again in public.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 17   Go Up