Issues & Concerns Category > 3ABN

Posts by Fran on BlackSDA Regarding Financial Issues

(1/8) > >>

Artiste:
It has been requested of Fran that she post some of her financial information, which she has done on BlackSDA.

The following section was preceded by her relating how she gradually began to have questions about the processes at 3ABN.

I began my research. God placed all this information in my lap. How could I not cry out! I was crushed. I loved 3ABN and I still do! I still want 3ABN to succeed! I just have not seen any evidence of change in financial actions. Danny has accused me several times of trying to destroy 3ABN. That is a LIE!

He is right, these documents are very damaging to Danny Shelton first and the actions of Danny Shelton through 3ABN. Does that make sense?

So we hear that Danny is not in Charge any more. That is not true. I will have to continue to talk finance at 3ABN until the time that transparency is visible.

I still have some of my original questions about what I have posted.

1...Why was $2.45 Million dollars not posted in 2000?

2...Why was $1.7+ million dollars not posted in 2001?

3...Why was over $14,000 of money that belonged to other ministries, NOT 3ABN'S, posted to 3ABN Income?

4...Why are they NOT USING GAAP?

5...Why has 3ABN been written up every years since 2000 by auditors about a problem with Valuing assets?

6...Hey more later!

STORY

Trust funds are such fun! If I were over the Trust fund, and people made me the one to say where it went; guess where it would go? To me or 3ABN? To me of course! 3ABN can have all those marked for 3ABN, but if they are assigned to me ... Hello!

Suppose a person does a trust fund for my organization. They die. They have named me as the one to decide what to do with it. I could say, don't stop those annuities, just change the recipients bank account. Would I put it in a bank account for me and my partner, or would I give the whole thing to my organization?

What about Petty Cash? Are my records in order. What happens if I take $6,000 and return with no change and say only $2,000 in receipts. What should an accountant do? Hey, it is short, they could add it to the W2 for me. How do I take care of that? Well, I surely don't want it on my W2! Instead what if I passed a new rule! No adding to any ones W2's. What happened to the say $4,000 that was missing? It got posted as an expense with NO SOURCE DOCUMENTS. Oops, did I make the right choice?

Suppose I did all of the above? Time passes and a state lawsuit does an audit and writes me up? Do I continue as always? I am a slow learner. I change nothing! Auditor for the succeeding years writes me up again! I decide to continue my activities concerning valuation of assets ( this includes trust funds. )

How do I get fast cash for my organization? It seems that I may have been hitting the bank too often. I decide to BORROW from that huge Trust Fund Account! Problem Solved! Then people started telling on me. I am desperate! What do I do? I have access to ubiquitous cash so I file a suit for some stupid reason to get people off my back for my financial dealings! However. there is this stupid lady that keeps talking about it. I can't have her in court because she know what I did. My world will collapse.

I decide to destroy her computer. I know her IP and all. I destroyed her computer several times. I even shut her broad band company down for 2 days! I believe the folks I hired to do this got over zealous and pinged continuously to get in to her computer. The BBC had to shut down because of all the pinging to her computer!

She changes her Internet provider and it was easier for me to get to her. I fried her computers! Gone is all that info against me! Oops, she is back with a vengeance. What do I do now? I will continue "All in the name of the Lord! Let us all pray for this poster, she is going to need all she can get!

Artiste:
Quote, Fran:

I am thinking about revealing all of his eBay sellers.

Hey, by the way, WHO got all the proceeds of those sales?

Artiste:
Quote, Fran:

Bob:

Subpoena the Dannyite list so we will know who they are. Turn abouts fair play. We have all their past posts to show just who is the intimidating ones. The belittle and slander us. They are false accusers from the get go! OK Folks take the ball back and let the truth be known. i am going to. I believe I will make an affidavit and tell the judge all about the IL property tax lawsuit. Then it will be shown what they are trying their best to cover up. eBay sounds like a good topic for thread in this 3ABN forum.

Artiste:
Quote, Fran:

I would like to ask that all who stand behind the investigation of Danny Shelton and 3ABN, please post a comment of your support for truth about everything, yes even the financial aspects.

Gailon Arthur Joy:
Here, Here!!! I am right here, Fran. Believe me, I am right here!!!

Come on, people, stand and be counted!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version