Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you feel a post was made in violation in one or more of the Forum Rules of Advent Talk, then please click on the link provided and give a reason for reporting the post.  The Admin Team will then review the reported post and the reason given, and will respond accordingly.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 15   Go Down

Author Topic: 3ABN and Danny Shelton File Voluntary Motion to Dismiss Lawsuit  (Read 103658 times)

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
Re: 3ABN and Danny Shelton File Voluntary Motion to Dismiss Lawsuit
« Reply #105 on: December 11, 2008, 12:00:59 PM »

But isn't this generally one main point of companies/corporations suing "the little guy"?  That they wil not be able to hang finacially.  I believe it had been said a time or two about this particular lawsuit, if I remember correctly.  I would not look for the court to side with Bob and Gailon on this one. As I understand it the only way for Danny/3ABN to pay their legal expenses is if the lawsuit progressed to it's conclusion, and they won, is for the judge to order it(because is Danny won, the judge would not then order for him to pay Bob and Gailon's legal fees).  If not, every man for themselves.  But I could be wrong. 

Not necessarily. Payment of costs "often" occurs if the plaintiffs ask for a voluntary dismissal.

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #106 on: December 11, 2008, 12:28:46 PM »

Even though I have issues here in relation to other things, I do applaud Joy & Pickle for their guts and stamina in relation to their standing against a big organization such as 3ABN and their fleet of lawyers. 

My hat off to you both in regards to that.

I will be glad, however, when this whole mess is behind us.

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #107 on: December 11, 2008, 06:27:12 PM »

Even though I have issues here in relation to other things, I do applaud Joy & Pickle for their guts and stamina in relation to their standing against a big organization such as 3ABN and their fleet of lawyers. 

Is Danny Lee Shelton still at 3ABN?

Is he still an adulterer divorced without biblical grounds and remarried?

Has he repaid 3ABN the hundreds of thousands he converted to his personal use as President and CEO and THE Founder?

Has he paid Linda for her fair share of the marital estate that he owes? Has he apologized to the many victims of maladministration, including the Trust Services employees from 2006?

Has this perpetrator of the Three Angels messages confessed his errors and asked forgiveness in humility of spirit to a single victim or to the television audience to which he was such a blazing hypocrit?

Has Danny Lee Shelton, Brenda Walsh, Walter Thomspson or the Three Angels Broadcasting Board apologized for the failure of Due Process and the conspiracy to destroy Linda Sue Shelton ever since?

THEN HOW COULD IT BE OVER?

For those that are tired of the conflict, do as the vast majority of Gideon's Army did and GO HOME!!! The Lord does not need you to finish this conflict. It will not take many at all to finish this conflict, for the Lord will most certainly render His judgement in time!!

If He knows what I know, it is difficult to believe that He has not already reigned down fire and brimstone to put an end to this hypocisy...but then His patience far exceeds my own!!!
But be assured that He does have His limit's.

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter
« Last Edit: December 11, 2008, 06:44:11 PM by Gailon Arthur Joy »

Sister

• Veteran Member
« Reply #108 on: December 11, 2008, 06:34:31 PM »

AMEN!

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #109 on: December 11, 2008, 06:44:50 PM »

Very well said!!

Has he repaid 3ABN the hundreds of thousands he converted to his personal use as President and CEO and THE Founder?

Has he paid Linda for her fair share of the marital estate that he owes? Has he apologized to the manuy victims of maladministration, including the Trust Services employees from 2006?

Has this perpetrator of the Three Angels messages confessed his errors and asked forgiveness in humility of spirit to a single victim or to the television audience to which he was such a blazing hypocrit?

Has Danny Lee Shelton, Brenda Walsh, Walter Thomspson or the Three Angels Broadcasting Board apologized for the failure of Due Process and the conspiracy to destroy Linda Sue Shelton ever since?

For those that are tired of the conflict, do as the vast majority of Gideon's Army did and GO HOME!!! The Lord does not need you to finish this conflict. It will not take many at all to finish this conflict, for the Lord will most certainly render His judgement in time!!

If He knows what I know, it is difficult to believe that He has not already reigned down fire and brimstone to put an end to this hypocisy...but then His patience far exceeds my own!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #110 on: December 12, 2008, 07:51:34 AM »

Has he paid Linda for her fair share of the marital estate that he owes? Has he apologized to the many victims of maladministration, including the Trust Services employees from 2006?

I haven't gotten an apology yet for this stupid lawsuit.

It seems odd that when the 3ABN Board voted on May 30, 2004, to remove Linda from the board and from being vice-president, that they also voted on May 30 to fire her two weeks later. Why didn't they just fire on May 30? Why did they vote on May 30 to fire her two weeks later?

Johann

« Reply #111 on: December 12, 2008, 09:04:10 AM »

As far as I recall Kay Kuzma stated in a post on BSDA that Linda was not fired. Do you recall if there are similar statements from others? So who was stating the truth?

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #112 on: December 12, 2008, 10:44:43 AM »

http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?act=findpost&hl=kuzma&pid=22614 is where Kay Kuzma says that Linda was never fired. That is not the truth. The board voted on May 30, 2004, to terminate Linda about two weeks later.

However, given how super secretive Danny and his cronies have been, it is possible that Kay Kuzma didn't know the truth. If that is the case, she can't be faulted for saying what she thought was true.

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #113 on: December 12, 2008, 12:18:44 PM »

Gailon,

Who are you directing this post towards, or should I say against?

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

calvin

« Reply #114 on: December 14, 2008, 10:16:25 AM »

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter
Oh, they have gone home.  This discussion has dwindled down to a hand full of hardcore anti-Danny zealots who can't get enough of rehashing the same old arguments and stories of 5 years ago.  I thought this would end after the lawsuit was dropped.  But I think not since none of these demands Joy described are likely to happen.  This won't end until you folks are dead and gone.   

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #115 on: December 14, 2008, 10:19:46 AM »

Oh, they have gone home.  This discussion has dwindled down to a hand full of hardcore anti-Danny zealots who can't get enough of rehashing the same old arguments and stories of 5 years ago.  I thought this would end after the lawsuit was dropped.  But I think not since none of these demands Joy described is likely to happen.  This won't end until you folks are dead and gone.   

Calvin, not 90 minutes had gone by after the status conference was over on Oct. 30, and they had threatened us again, and yet again on Oct. 31. Thus, one has to wonder whether they REALLY dropped the lawsuit.

calvin

« Reply #116 on: December 14, 2008, 10:38:03 AM »

Alright Bob, I am not close to the situation, so it could be that they really have not dropped the lawsuit.  Although it is hard for me to believe that 3abn really has any intend to continue spending time, money, and energy on this.  But from what I read here, the final resolution of these lawsuits will not matter to you and others here in continuing to fan the flames of this saga.

Eduard

« Reply #117 on: December 14, 2008, 11:51:50 AM »

Oh, they have gone home.  This discussion has dwindled down to a hand full of hardcore anti-Danny zealots who can't get enough of rehashing the same old arguments and stories of 5 years ago.  I thought this would end after the lawsuit was dropped.  But I think not since none of these demands Joy described are likely to happen.  This won't end until you folks are dead and gone.   

Calvin,

I think it is time for you to go home, too. Your ignorance and impertinence are not entertaining. Go and boss around the people on your forum. OK? It is time for you to grow up.

Eduard

Johann

« Reply #118 on: December 14, 2008, 12:00:54 PM »

Does someone think this is finished?

Not quite, as far as I understand. Danny Shelton might want to get rid of the case he started against Bob Pickle and Gailon Arthur Joy. Could that be so that he can concentrate on his court case with Linda Sue Shelton?

It appear like Danny is claiming he has no funds to make a settlement with Linda, and yet it is not long ago he still had funds for Private Investigators trailing Linda? Is that reasonable?

He still seems to do all he can to blacken Linda's reputation. Why is he doing this? It appears to me he is rather digging his own grave.

No money for a settlement with Linda? And yet he managed to build a new home, uses two new vehicles and it looks like his bride had money for school. Where did he get the money for all this?

A new hearing in this court case is scheduled for January 6. And what is the issue? Something about a protective order. Who knows what he is trying to do? Protection against what? Himself? Trying to make the settlement as difficult as possible? In stead of closing this case it seems like he tries to drag this case out as long as possible - and to make it very expensive!!!

It is hard for me to believe too that Danny just wants continue spending time, money, and energy on this rather than making a final settlement with Linda? Will he never let go of Linda?

childoftheking

« Reply #119 on: December 14, 2008, 12:10:54 PM »

Eduard doesn't speak for me. I for one am quite gratefull for the hospitality that Calvin provided on his forum and I don't think everybody realizes what courage it took him to do so and to protect of the identities of posters. I welcome him and his opinions. He may not feel as strongly as some about the need to continue to pursue the truth to the end, but he has every right to speak his mind.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 15   Go Up