Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Advent Talk, a place for members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church! 

Feel free to invite your friends to come here.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 15   Go Down

Author Topic: 3ABN and Danny Shelton File Voluntary Motion to Dismiss Lawsuit  (Read 103628 times)

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
Re: 3ABN and Danny Shelton File Voluntary Motion to Dismiss Lawsuit
« Reply #120 on: December 14, 2008, 12:12:19 PM »

The mentality that this is the same old news being rehashed for five years never ceases to amaze me.  As a donor to 3ABN, as much as I regret it, I am very interested to know the resolution of all of these allegations regardless of how long it takes.  To say this discussion is just rehashing the same old stuff is very close-minded, IMO. As long as it doesn't affect them directly, why should anyone else care?  What if we were talking about an unsolved murder?  According to this logic, if it isn't resolved in a specified period of time it should just be forgotten.  Case closed.  No more discussion...   :dunno:

calvin

« Reply #121 on: December 14, 2008, 01:38:39 PM »

Like Daryl said earlier, I too admire your perseverance and tenacity in perusing what you so adamantly believe are the injustices at 3abn.  I hold no ill will for you fighting for what you believe. But like most Adventist and 3abn viewers/contributors I no longer share your interest or passion.

Eduard

« Reply #122 on: December 14, 2008, 04:44:13 PM »

Oh, they have gone home.  This discussion has dwindled down to a hand full of hardcore anti-Danny zealots who can't get enough of rehashing the same old arguments and stories of 5 years ago.  I thought this would end after the lawsuit was dropped.  But I think not since none of these demands Joy described are likely to happen.  This won't end until you folks are dead and gone.   
[/quote]

Alright Bob, I am not close to the situation, so it could be that they really have not dropped the lawsuit.  Although it is hard for me to believe that 3abn really has any intend to continue spending time, money, and energy on this.  But from what I read here, the final resolution of these lawsuits will not matter to you and others here in continuing to fan the flames of this saga.

Like Daryl said earlier, I too admire your perseverance and tenacity in perusing what you so adamantly believe are the injustices at 3abn.  I hold no ill will for you fighting for what you believe. But like most Adventist and 3abn viewers/contributors I no longer share your interest or passion.

Calvin,

You have made your point: You just don’t get it! While you think that what we are doing here is just a waste of time, WE ARE CRYING FOR JUSTICE! WE ARE ASKING FOR THE WRONGS TO BE MADE RIGHT!

It is not over yet! The man who threatened you with a lawsuit if you did not report to him all the people who posted on Black SDA about the evils that were happening at 3ABN, the man who has harassed hundreds of people and fired dozens of employees at 3ABN because they did not agree with him, or protested his wrong actions, the man who has lived a perverted live, who has committed adultery for years, who has stolen money from 3ABN, who has lied, and cheated, well, that man still pretends that nothing happened, that he never did anything wrong.    

He has sued Bob and Gailon and has harassed them for three years claiming that they were spreading lies about him. He has hired 13 (?) attorneys to defend his “innocence” and has paid them millions from the donations to 3ABN. Now, when Bob and Gailon have in their hands documents that would put him in prison, this man is doing everything he can to prevent these fellows from showing to the world who the real man, the “prophet” Shelton is. He has dropped the lawsuit because it is getting too hot for him. He is afraid now. He is scared that all the people will find out FINALLY, what a sick and perverted man he is.

Danny Shelton and his mercenaries have to pay for all the evil they had done, and the time is coming!

I don’t expect you to understand all I wrote, but maybe you can ask someone to explain the things to you once and for all!

Eduard

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #123 on: December 14, 2008, 06:35:07 PM »

Eduard,

It's disrespectful posts like this that is turning me off to all of this forum stuff to the extent that I may decide close it all down over at Maritime and let Advent Talk and 3ABN Talk bash it out at each other in their respective forums.

WillowRun

« Reply #124 on: December 15, 2008, 06:44:44 PM »

Online friend update  :rabbit:

I would like to add Princessdi, Calvin and Sonshineonme to my online SDA friends.  I apologize for not posting you all on my original list.

Ta for now
Respectfully,

Willow

sonshineonme

• Global Moderator
« Reply #125 on: December 15, 2008, 06:49:59 PM »

Online friend update  :rabbit:

I would like to add Princessdi, Calvin and Sonshineonme to my online SDA friends.  I apologize for not posting you all on my original list.

Ta for now

You are cute!! I was feeling left out there... :hot:
It's a real privilege! Thank you for adding me  ;)
"...Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. "

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #126 on: December 15, 2008, 07:22:34 PM »

Mr. Pickle, you have victimized Ms. Shelton as much as her other accusers.

Huh?

WillowRun

« Reply #127 on: December 15, 2008, 08:12:34 PM »

Huh?

Ummm....you know...Save3abn.com...Law suits...arguing the issue on message boards...You don't think those internet discussions weren't hurtful or harmful?  I guess Gailon is partially responsible for that too.  So I apologize for laying all that at your feet.
Respectfully,

Willow

Johann

« Reply #128 on: December 16, 2008, 05:09:19 AM »

Johann you are are an angel and dear dear person.  And a shining example of the right way of being for those  in the men behaving badly camp.

Nice of you, but how dare you trust me when I am called a bad liar elsewhere?

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #129 on: December 16, 2008, 06:05:36 AM »

Huh?

Ummm....you know...Save3abn.com...Law suits...arguing the issue on message boards...You don't think those internet discussions weren't hurtful or harmful?  I guess Gailon is partially responsible for that too.  So I apologize for laying all that at your feet.

I guess you'd have to be more specific. We aren't the ones who sued, Save3ABN.com demonstrates the Danny didn't have a basis for divorcing Linda, I'm not sure what has been harmful or hurtful.

WillowRun

« Reply #130 on: December 17, 2008, 04:50:41 PM »

Huh?

Ummm....you know...Save3abn.com...Law suits...arguing the issue on message boards...You don't think those internet discussions weren't hurtful or harmful?  I guess Gailon is partially responsible for that too.  So I apologize for laying all that at your feet.

I guess you'd have to be more specific. We aren't the ones who sued, Save3ABN.com demonstrates the Danny didn't have a basis for divorcing Linda, I'm not sure what has been harmful or hurtful.

Every time you bring up all the supposed wrong doings of her ex husband.  You drag her back into it...because a divorce should be a private matter...Not all of the internet for public consumption. 

apologies for late reply.  I had a child in the ER with a broken elbow.
Respectfully,

Willow

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #131 on: December 17, 2008, 05:48:56 PM »

Every time you bring up all the supposed wrong doings of her ex husband.  You drag her back into it...because a divorce should be a private matter...Not all of the internet for public consumption. 

Danny made it a matter of public consumption when he went on the air and said what he did. He also made Linda's daughter's sexual assault allegations against him and the child molestation allegations against Tommy matters of public consumption through global, public broadcasts. And then he made it all a matter of public consumption by filing suit.

As a church member I have a say regarding who serves in offices in the local church. If Danny is going to appear on my neighbor's TV, I should be able to share my concerns regarding his unbiblical divorce and his abuse of power.

Is your child all right?

WillowRun

« Reply #132 on: December 18, 2008, 08:18:19 PM »

Danny made it a matter of public consumption when he went on the air and said what he did. He also made Linda's daughter's sexual assault allegations against him and the child molestation allegations against Tommy matters of public consumption through global, public broadcasts. And then he made it all a matter of public consumption by filing suit.

As a church member I have a say regarding who serves in offices in the local church. If Danny is going to appear on my neighbor's TV, I should be able to share my concerns regarding his unbiblical divorce and his abuse of power.

Is your child all right?

Just because Mr. Shelton made it public doesn't mean it should be rehashed ad infinitum.  It's out there on the internet now and will be there forever. The time has come to let God handle this.

That being said, I hope you and the other defendants get your expenses from the plaintiffs as they shouldn't be allowed to attempt to use the courts to bully people and then drop the case when it looks like they might actually lose..

The Kidlet will mend..She slid departing the school bus.  I'm still waiting for a call back for cat scan of the affected area.  Thank you for asking.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2008, 08:55:07 AM by Johann »
Respectfully,

Willow

Sister

• Veteran Member
« Reply #133 on: December 19, 2008, 08:44:02 AM »

WillowRun, your "kidlet" will be in our prayers. God bless you and yours and have a blessed Sabbath!

Your friend, Sister

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #134 on: December 19, 2008, 09:04:10 PM »

Has he paid Linda for her fair share of the marital estate that he owes? Has he apologized to the many victims of maladministration, including the Trust Services employees from 2006?

I haven't gotten an apology yet for this stupid lawsuit.

Has Danny Lee Shelton, Brenda Walsh, Walter Thomspson or the Three Angels Broadcasting Board apologized for the failure of Due Process and the conspiracy to destroy Linda Sue Shelton ever since?

It seems odd that when the 3ABN Board voted on May 30, 2004, to remove Linda from the board and from being vice-president, that they also voted on May 30 to fire her two weeks later. Why didn't they just fire on May 30? Why did they vote on May 30 to fire her two weeks later?

Pardon my sardonic commentary, but would you please keep calling this a "stupid" lawsuit? I believe this has been one of the most brilliantly executed litigations I have ever seen...given the players and their education levels, it is a wonder of modern litigation...they could write a book: filing to dismiss (and run from discovery)...or... how to file and loose every time!!!

Pick your title and have fun!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 15   Go Up