Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you feel a post was made in violation in one or more of the Forum Rules of Advent Talk, then please click on the link provided and give a reason for reporting the post.  The Admin Team will then review the reported post and the reason given, and will respond accordingly.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 15   Go Down

Author Topic: 3ABN and Danny Shelton File Voluntary Motion to Dismiss Lawsuit  (Read 103643 times)

Fran

• Veteran Member
Re: 3ABN and Danny Shelton File Voluntary Motion to Dismiss Lawsuit
« Reply #135 on: December 20, 2008, 12:39:34 AM »

Gailon;

One of the most amazing facts about this lawsuit is the truth about being deceived to new levels.  God has warned us that the greatest lights would go out.  Before I caught on about what was happening with 3ABN eBay, I thought that 3ABN was was raised up by God and was his instrument to bring Jesus to take us home.

I watched every minute that I could.  I was a very busy women back then and had to make  time for 3ABN.  I was spiritually drawn to Linda and her messages from the "Porch".

I wondered why God chose them!  Then I remembered EG White wasn't as educated as Danny and she was a prophet.  Danny's lack of education was so apparent, but Linda was more intellectual.  Once Doug Bachelor was being interviewed;  Danny was asked how he studied to see if the historical messages he received from viewers were the truth thorough the Bible in History.  Danny openly said Linda did all the research and gave Danny a report back.

This bothered me a lot.  From the way he spoke, I felt he was sliding to heaven on Linda's coat tails!  Many times she would be speaking and he would cut her off.  Then he would tell the world that Linda said he talked too much and needed to shut up and get on with the program.  She never did that on air while I was watching!  So, maybe she did.

I admired Danny being so open about his lack of education.  In fact, at times I thought Danny used that to impress people like, "Look what I did without all that education people say is needed to preach God's Word!"

Then I was confused about eBay.  They were soliciting donations of tangible items, (non-cash).  I remember thinking that many people probably had collections they saved for years and decided to give it for God's work.  I thought it was really a great idea.  I gave to 3ABN through my offerings.  At least until I saw what was happening on eBay.  Then I stopped.  I did not know if Danny was smart enough to be part of it or not. 

I began to watch the items sold and bought.  Because I was watching items so closely, I noticed something else that really had me concerned.  Other people were selling for them.  I began to watch all sellers everyday and followed the transactions.  I saved pages and pages of eBay in PDF format.  I made purchases and saw I was right.  3ABN did not get the money!

This was happening 1998-2006.  In 2003, I got a call from a fellow that has an ear filled with all the church undercurrents within the Adventist church.  He told me the boat was rocking at 3ABN.  A group of prayer warriors were allegedly praying to get rid of Linda.  I heard that Garwin McNeilus alleged told Danny to get rid of her, and he didn't care what it cost; he would cover it.

This was before the doctor came into the picture.  Then I received another call.  Allegedly Linda was having an affair with a doctor that was treating her son.  I thought it might be true!  I decided to gather all the information I could lay my hands on.  I pulled out the emails I had received for and against Danny or 3ABN.  I felt I needed to know the truth of the matter enough for my understanding.

I began a time-line in PDF format.  I inserted posts from CA, VOAR, PM's and emails as they happened.  Most people don't look at things chronologically.  I was able to satisfy myself that Linda did not have an affair.  Nor did she have an inappropriate relationship.

I was receiving news from 3ABN on the Q-T.  Linda was fired and Ganny allegedly was trying to get her to do the divorce thing.  That was allegedly necessary so Danny could remarry.  My email stated filling with information that Brenda Walsh allegedly was with him in his house until the wee hours in the morning.

I heard about him helping Linda with her porch, the Private Investigators even after the divorce.  I heard that allegedly Melody and Brenda were doing Danny's laundry and redecorating the house to get rid of the Linda's presence.

I heard this alleged story from several people involved with 3ABN.  Yet a few months later I started communicating with one of Danny's public relations people.  He told her what to communicate with me.  He did not like what I was posting about the 3ABN financial matters.  I asked why Brenda was allegedly at his house at all hours of the night while Linda was asleep upstairs.  Danny denied Brenda ever being in his and Linda's home, no, not even once.  The word from several sources alleged Danny was having an affair with Brenda!

In reading the 3ABN vs. IL Property Tax Lawsuit and began to real, serious problems with 3ABN's accounting.  I earnestly prayed about the information coming in.  I cried and cried.  I still wanted to refuse to believe what was before my eyes.  There were some areas of reasonable doubt I had to clear up.  I did that and began posting.  That is when I gave the timeline and all the information I had to date to the IRS.

It was enough to get replies.  It was taken and a case number was assigned.  I reported in October 2004.  It became a case in January of 2005.  From that day to this I have been trying to get the news out that there are serious financial irregularities.

God prepared the way for me to be able to devote many hours to research.  I am a retired accountant.  I have some things I excel in.  I plug loop holes where cash can easily and freely be taken.

From 3ABN's explanations and the audits, I can say 3ABN has serious Cash Control problems.  I am doubtful they even today have any cash control procedures set up.  They do not have separation of duties!

Then I told one of my dear friends.  She refused to listen and said she was going home to give them a donation.  Time passed.  She now knows and has asked me to forgive her.  She said it was just too hard to believe something that she did not want to hear.

This is the dilemma.  We, as Adventist are comfortable with the status quo.  We don't want change or to change our firm belief system.  As we age, we find out some things in life were not as our parents had relayed them to us.

It is like a catholic hearing the truth.  Many refuse to believe even when they see it from their own Bibles.  They will not listen.  They close their ears and continue what they current beliefs are from childhood.

It is hard for Adventists to clearly see what the problem is.  They refuse to hear the evidence and facts.  Maybe I would be an unbeliever about the facts of 3ABN if I had never done my own research; followed eBay; read the Lawsuit; read the audit reports and read the 990's!

I believe with all my heart God prepared me for this.  I became seriously ill in 2000.  I was so ill I could not work.  I took leave to see if I rested for 6 months, maybe I would be OK.  I had to retire medically.  As soon as everything was said and done, I went into remission.  I wasn't well, but I could work at my desk.  I believe the Lord gave me this information about 3ABN.  God expected me to follow his will in exposing these facts.  I did.  I knew it was my job to do.

As time passed, I drifted out of remission.  As I believe with all my heart, I believe God sent you, Gailon, and Bob to carry the torch.  I have needed a rest.  However, I can still breathe occasionally and will still comment occasionally.

I do not know what God's plans are for my life or yours and Bob's.  God holds tomorrow.  He is in charge.  Too many people know the facts now.  Some have chosen not to believe, while others see the problem clearly. 

When I pray, I pray for the Sheltons, you and Bob, and all of those who read all the evidence.  I pray for the Holy Spirit to open the eyes of the unbelievers and lead them to recognize there is are serious problem.

Most of all, I want us all saved in the Kingdom with Christ.  I want us all to worship at His feet!  I want my children there.  God did not give me the task of making people to believe.  The Lord is Lord of the Harvest.  He will speak to each heart and it is up to the person’s free will.  Anyone who commits a crime, will do the time.  Yes, even me!

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #136 on: December 20, 2008, 01:36:12 AM »

Fran,
See if "Essaic" on Search  Story of Rene Ciasse, would be of interest to you.

Fran

• Veteran Member
« Reply #137 on: December 20, 2008, 10:26:53 PM »

Thank you!

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #138 on: December 25, 2008, 12:05:55 PM »

Fran,

We cannot cure the blind, but it is still our duty to report the truth...to him that has eyes, let him see, to him that hath ears, let him hear and to him that hath a voice, let him speak...time is the proof...remember, Danny lee Shelton can fool some of the people all the time, all the people some of the time, but he cannot fool all the people all the time...and people are funny, when they realize they have been deceived...their vengeance can be extreme.

Give it time, it will all be revealed in time!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

Murcielago

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #139 on: December 25, 2008, 01:59:09 PM »

Fran,

We cannot cure the blind, but it is still our duty to report the truth...to him that has eyes, let him see, to him that hath ears, let him hear and to him that hath a voice, let him speak...time is the proof...remember, Danny lee Shelton can fool some of the people all the time, all the people some of the time, but he cannot fool all the people all the time...and people are funny, when they realize they have been deceived...their vengeance can be extreme.

Give it time, it will all be revealed in time!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter
What kind of vengeance do you think people will/can take? How extreme?

Emma

« Reply #140 on: December 25, 2008, 02:48:50 PM »

The minimum vengeance for people convinced of wrong doing at 3ABN would probably be stop donating/watching/recommending.

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #141 on: December 25, 2008, 04:00:40 PM »

Emma,
Absolutely, and all Bob and Gailon tried to do was save 3 abn and make it come around to where it was in the right way. But you know the   :horse: 's   got to eat
or they will die. Meaning all the sympathizers too. I am also realizing that DS has got this far is because most people really are not on computer to even find a lot of this out. I have been put in position that I have not much I can do so  in my wanting to know why LS was no longer on 3abn I drifited into finding truth.  But something unusual happened last week at church. One lady said afterwards that she was quite concerned on what another lady was finding out on the Internet with Save 3abn. She asked me if I had heard anything about what was truth on the matter. I told her where to look to see documents and facts. It is slow but Adventists will soon grasp what has happened and are already discontent with funds in some of the conferences and how they are being used. It does not go down well when honest people are determined to further the work of God. In fact it is down right appalling. Everyone needs to help a little even financially only to get this stopped. At least we can feel it is used to stop the misuse of the pew money.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2008, 11:41:03 PM by tinka »

Murcielago

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #142 on: December 25, 2008, 04:40:28 PM »

Our God is a big God and He will not be mocked by anyone that "take the name of the Lord thy God in vain" no matter how "great" and "good" their earthly works are.

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #143 on: December 26, 2008, 07:50:33 AM »

If the stockholders in the pews discover that this directorate spent over $2Million Dollars to defend a miscreant founder that had his hands in the till, my guess is they will repudiate the entire ministry and it's directorate. And that is the story that needs to be and will be told in 2009!!!

Gilley should move along before he is thoroughly tainted with the stench of what has gone on here!!! Under his watch they spent millions to defend Danny Lee hselton and they have the gall to request more???

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #144 on: December 26, 2008, 10:49:37 AM »

I will take the above post and e-mail it to many that are not on computer or know of Advent Talk and others can do the same. This is a way to let some Adventists know. I will also send it to an Adventist that has a list that can Mass mail. I just do not have a list like that. PEOPLE !! --HELP THIS CAUSE :help: Wake up and act! instead of letting just a couple or few do all the work.

Sam

« Reply #145 on: December 26, 2008, 12:47:05 PM »

e: Overview of December 3ABN schedule
by Sunny on Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:43 pm UTC

Did anyone see the Shelton Family Holiday Special? It aired last night and will air again Sunday at 3pm Central time and Tuesday at 8 am. It made my heart glad to see the Shelton Family together, enjoying themselves and still working for Jesus despite all the ridiculous attacks. Hope Pickle and Joy saw it too so they can see they have done no more than waste their time the last 2 years. Yes, after watching the family with their children and their grandchildren and seeing how they relate to one another, PickledJoy tales of the big scary horrendous Shelton's are good for a huge laugh!

Sunny is so on the mark! I couldn't have said it better myself!
« Last Edit: December 26, 2008, 02:23:58 PM by sonshineonme »

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #146 on: December 26, 2008, 02:53:29 PM »

Sam, let's engage in a little bit of theological discussion, whether or not you are Samantha Nelson.

Would you agree that child molestation is a violation of the 7th commandment? Would you agree that the Bible teaches that lying is a sin, and that lying can keep us out of heaven?

Do you agree that the Bible teaches that in order to be saved, we must repent, confess, and seek to make restitution wherever possible?

Do you agree that we cannot be saved by our own works?

Do you agree that the Bible teaches that God wants obedience rather than sacrifice?
« Last Edit: December 26, 2008, 02:56:50 PM by Bob Pickle »

sonshineonme

• Global Moderator
« Reply #147 on: December 26, 2008, 03:11:59 PM »

...... It made my heart glad to see the Shelton Family together, enjoying themselves....[/color]

AHHHHHH, It all makes sense to me now.
"...Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. "

childoftheking

« Reply #148 on: December 26, 2008, 03:22:50 PM »

You mean that sentimentality and sloppy agape doesn't beat humility and obedience?

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #149 on: December 26, 2008, 03:37:23 PM »

e: Overview of December 3ABN schedule
by Sunny on Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:43 pm UTC

Did anyone see the Shelton Family Holiday Special? It aired last night and will air again Sunday at 3pm Central time and Tuesday at 8 am. It made my heart glad to see the Shelton Family together, enjoying themselves and still working for Jesus despite all the ridiculous attacks. Hope Pickle and Joy saw it too so they can see they have done no more than waste their time the last 2 years. Yes, after watching the family with their children and their grandchildren and seeing how they relate to one another, PickledJoy tales of the big scary horrendous Shelton's are good for a huge laugh!

Sunny is so on the mark! I couldn't have said it better myself!

Sam, I just took a look at that program. Tommy was on it. Isn't that a bit strange? I haven't heard a word about him apologizing to anyone the last two years for all the grief and heartache he's caused so many people.

Why would 3ABN have him be a part of a program like that?
« Last Edit: December 26, 2008, 03:49:49 PM by Bob Pickle »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 15   Go Up