Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Advent Talk, a place for members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church! 

Feel free to invite your friends to come here.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11   Go Down

Author Topic: 3ABN settles with Alex Walker over Tommy Shelton's pedophilia  (Read 76234 times)

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
Re: 3ABN settles with Alex Walker over Tommy Shelton's pedophilia
« Reply #90 on: February 27, 2013, 01:37:14 AM »

Pastor Dryden filed a complaint with the board at 3ABN that largely went un-noticed and was,  in fact, suppressed (covered up) by board members and DLS.

No-one is known to be a pedophilic victim of Pastor Dryden!!! Post all you want, it is MEANINGLESS compared to the 3ABN cover-up!!!

Let's concentrate on getting victims to have sufficient backbone, male and female, to step forward and expose the Man of Sin!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter
I have to agree with Alex and say that Dryden's insistence in digging up old wounds and publicizing them for his own gain are far from "meaningless." It certainly has meaning to me, since I have had to explain this to people time and time again to people who knew nothing about it before Dryden stuck his nose into this and began spreading gossip. And now he wants it to just stop and go away? Sorry, not gonna happen.

I have contacted him repeatedly asking for an apology for what he has done. Not only did he not apologize, he launched into an attack on me, suggesting I am somehow responsible for more young men being victimized because I didn't go to the police. What a disgusting man Glenn Dryden is, especially since we have solid evidence that he signed the minister's card of a man he had accused of sexual abuse for at least 4 years prior. Back him all you want, but the truth is out.
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #91 on: February 27, 2013, 08:11:53 AM »

I fail to understand WHY it took so long for any of you to deal directly with this issue MANY moons ago!!!

WHY did no-one go after TOMMY RAY SHELTON the master pedophile of Southern Illinois for how many decades?

Why did no-one go after Danny Lee Shelton for covering up for TOMMY RAY SHELTON?

Why did no-one expose 3ABN for becoming a bastion of cover-up and malfeasance for so many decades?

If Dryden has been passing on "gossip", SUE HIM!!! And sue the COG for having buried and condoned this OPEN SIN issue for so long!!!

But, why have you not demanded an apology from Tommy, Danny, 3ABN and a host of other players???

I regret to point out that YOU have made it MEANINGLESS by your failure to act...so ACT and we will report it!!! Give it REAL Meaning!!!

Stop whining and WIN!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #92 on: February 27, 2013, 08:23:38 AM »

I fail to understand WHY it took so long for any of you to deal directly with this issue MANY moons ago!!!

WHY did no-one go after TOMMY RAY SHELTON the master pedophile of Southern Illinois for how many decades?

Why did no-one go after Danny Lee Shelton for covering up for TOMMY RAY SHELTON?

Why did no-one expose 3ABN for becoming a bastion of cover-up and malfeasance for so many decades?

If Dryden has been passing on "gossip", SUE HIM!!! And sue the COG for having buried and condoned this OPEN SIN issue for so long!!!

But, why have you not demanded an apology from Tommy, Danny, 3ABN and a host of other players???

I regret to point out that YOU have made it MEANINGLESS by your failure to act...so ACT and we will report it!!! Give it REAL Meaning!!!

Stop whining and WIN!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter
BECAUSE WE DIDN'T WANT IT PUBLIC! THAT'S WHY! Did you ever think that some of us never wanted to deal with this again at all? Whining? Really, Gailon? I'm sorry, but you sound just like Dryden in some respects.
Duane Clem

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #93 on: February 27, 2013, 08:25:32 AM »

And trust me, I'm gonna do a lot better than sue Dryden. I'm going to expose him publicly as the liar, backstabber and fake that he is. You can COUNT on that!
Duane Clem

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #94 on: February 27, 2013, 08:32:48 AM »

Stop whining and WIN!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter
BECAUSE WE DIDN'T WANT IT PUBLIC! THAT'S WHY! Did you ever think that some of us never wanted to deal with this again at all? Whining? Really, Gailon? I'm sorry, but you sound just like Dryden in some respects.

:TY: :amen:

Has Dryden threatened to sue you Gailon? You failed to answer my question..........do you agree with Dryden's signing of that license?
Alex L. Walker
"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."~ Thomas Jefferson

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #95 on: February 27, 2013, 09:56:40 AM »

Stop whining and WIN!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

Excuse me? I did go after Danny and 3ABN for the cover up! Also why do you think Tommy is in prison? Your response makes no sense.
Alex L. Walker
"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."~ Thomas Jefferson

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #96 on: February 27, 2013, 02:17:01 PM »

And just so you know, my focus is no longer on 3ABN, Danny, or Tommy. My concentration is no longer on them. Tommy is serving time. And justice has been won. To be honest, I think we're beating a dead horse. What more do we expect to happen to them? Now, Dryden is a different story......I have been to busy to spend time focusing on him.......but now it's GAME ON!
Alex L. Walker

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #97 on: February 28, 2013, 02:51:04 PM »

IF I am "sounding like Dryden" then you have NO COMPLAINT!!! You need to look in the mirror and ask yourself why you did not act.....inertia favors the perpetrators...and you have been chief of inertia!!! Make it count, step to the plate and slam the ball or go back to the bleachers and watch perpetrators "get away with it!!!".

IF YOU MEAN I HAVE LITTLE OR NO SYMPATHY FOR INERTIA...you are 100% correct...now you MUST subscribe to "I SAY WHAT I MEAN AND I MEAN WHAT I SAY"!!!

So, just when will we benefit from this sudden call to action? This afternoon. evening or just before mid-night!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

Stop whining and WIN!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #98 on: February 28, 2013, 03:00:00 PM »

IF I am "sounding like Dryden" then you have NO COMPLAINT!!! You need to look in the mirror and ask yourself why you did not act.....inertia favors the perpetrators...and you have been chief of inertia!!! Make it count, step to the plate and slam the ball or go back to the bleachers and watch perpetrators "get away with it!!!".

IF YOU MEAN I HAVE LITTLE OR NO SYMPATHY FOR INERTIA...you are 100% correct...now you MUST subscribe to "I SAY WHAT I MEAN AND I MEAN WHAT I SAY"!!!

So, just when will we benefit from this sudden call to action? This afternoon. evening or just before mid-night!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

Stop whining and WIN!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

Wow, Gailon. This is ridiculous.
Alex L. Walker

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #99 on: February 28, 2013, 03:03:00 PM »

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

Stop whining and WIN!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

I'm sorry Gailon.....but I thought you was on the side of the victims? Sounds like to me you're attacking Duane. So it's his fault? If that's what you're saying then Duane's right......You are no better than Glenn Dryden.
Alex L. Walker

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #100 on: February 28, 2013, 03:06:20 PM »

DID NOT SEE THE QUESTION..."Did Dryden threaten to sue you, Gailon..?" Answer: NO, but I cannot imagine his basis in fact or law upon which to do so. If you are aware of such a relevant tort, please advise!!!

I was stymied when the Board in Dun Loring shut him up after the Insurance Attorney met with them, but, having managed claims, I certainly understand why they closed the door and forced us to file a Miscellaneous case in Virginia to serve subpoena duces teacum and force production and that was done. They really chose not to defend and provided everything deemed "relevant", albeit deficient in retrospect as we were not aware that Brad was still working for 3ABN while there. We would most certainly have expanded the request, but then your lawyers opted not to produce either and simply took the "settlement path"!!!

As to "Dryden signing the license"...just remember it took more than Dryden to get that done and the counsel of Many failed here, despite overwhelming evidence...as silent as it was at the time. Had all the victims stepped forward and crushed these pedophilic supporters back then, this would never have happened!!! But then, you would not have been a victim and have a claim either!!! Which means your wallet would be a good deal lighter!!!

And so, I am forced to ask: What is the point? Where do you want this to go? Are we above to see REAL PUBLIC REVELATIONS and a bit more litigation, or just more "where's the beef?"

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

Stop whining and WIN!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

:TY: :amen:

Has Dryden threatened to sue you Gailon? You failed to answer my question..........do you agree with Dryden's signing of that license?

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #101 on: February 28, 2013, 03:12:17 PM »

Stop whining and WIN!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

Excuse me? I did go after Danny and 3ABN for the cover up! Also why do you think Tommy is in prison? Your response makes no sense.

I remember well your initial response to our public allegation...and the entire affair should have ended in the 80's, but did not!!! That is why you became a victim!!! AND DO YOU BELIEVE YOU WERE THE ONLY VICTIM??? OR EVEN THE LAST???

Pardon my failure to condone what is clearly an egocentric response and lacks any real burden for the OTHER VICTIMS, male and female!!! That is, at the very least, a self-serving response and is why the victimization went on for so long!!! And will it end because you sued for money???

We stopped talking some time ago...I refused to adhere to your concept of secret negotiations and the failure to make it a "comprehensive settlement"...but that was not then and clearly is not now, your agenda. SURPRISE!!!

And now you have a Dryden Agenda...make it good enough to prove in a court of competent jurisdiction or you may find yourself sharing some of the "hard earned winnings"!!! I am sure Dryden would appreciate a boost to his retirement account...so, put your money where you mouth is and let's just see what you have!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter
« Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 03:25:09 PM by Gailon Arthur Joy »

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #102 on: February 28, 2013, 03:40:54 PM »

I have already answered why I didn't take action. I said i didn't want it public. Dryden should have minded his own business. He didn't, and now he will suffer the cnsequences.  I have chosen not to do anything on my own behalf. That is going to have to be good enough for you. I owe you no explanation,  and you will get none.
Duane Clem

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #103 on: February 28, 2013, 05:16:21 PM »

BECAUSE WE DIDN'T WANT IT PUBLIC! THAT'S WHY!

There may be some misunderstandings. If one doesn't want it public, one should never report it to law enforcement, since if there is a prosecution it certainly will be public. But never reporting it to law enforcement is the kind of thing that enables perpetrators. I assume you aren't meaning not urging law enforcement to prosecute?

Secondly, it has come to my attention that there has been some question as to how much Dryden gave us that we then published. We did obtain his letter to Walt Thompson, and I think Riva's letter to Dryden and Dryden's response to Riva, and we did get an edited version of his announcement of new allegations in Virginia. But most of what we obtained from Dunn Loring and Dryden we got via subpoena after we were sued, not before. Certain key documents that were quite incriminating we never got until we subpoenaed Dryden.

Those who followed our case know that we pursued subpoenaing Remnant's documents quite aggressively. If the CCoG and Dryden wanted an expensive court battle, they could have fought our subpoena. But it isn't likely that they would have won. While 3ABN fought our getting documents from Remnant, the auditor, Danny's bank, and 3ABN and Danny themselves, they didn't bother fighting our getting documents from the CCoG or from Dryden.

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #104 on: February 28, 2013, 07:27:52 PM »

Stop whining and WIN!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

I remember well your initial response to our public allegation...and the entire affair should have ended in the 80's, but did not!!! That is why you became a victim!!! AND DO YOU BELIEVE YOU WERE THE ONLY VICTIM??? OR EVEN THE LAST???

Pardon my failure to condone what is clearly an egocentric response and lacks any real burden for the OTHER VICTIMS, male and female!!! That is, at the very least, a self-serving response and is why the victimization went on for so long!!! And will it end because you sued for money???

We stopped talking some time ago...I refused to adhere to your concept of secret negotiations and the failure to make it a "comprehensive settlement"...but that was not then and clearly is not now, your agenda. SURPRISE!!!

And now you have a Dryden Agenda...make it good enough to prove in a court of competent jurisdiction or you may find yourself sharing some of the "hard earned winnings"!!! I am sure Dryden would appreciate a boost to his retirement account...so, put your money where you mouth is and let's just see what you have!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

Gailon you are ignorant. Tell Dryden to sue me then, he won't win and he know it. Your a waste of time and I refuse to respond to you any longer.
Alex L. Walker
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11   Go Up