Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Click Here to Enter Maritime SDA OnLine.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dungeon Incest Victim Tells Story of Her Father  (Read 3896 times)

bonnie

• Veteran Member
Dungeon Incest Victim Tells Story of Her Father
« on: September 13, 2008, 11:40:18 AM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,420243,00.html

Dungeon Incest Victim Tells Story of Her Father's Cruelty
Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Josef Fritzl
 Elisabeth Fritzl has spoken for the first time about the horrors she and her children were forced to endure while imprisoned by their father in a cellar under the family home in Austria.

The 42-year-old was kept prisoner by Josef Fritzl for almost a quarter of a century, during which time she bore him seven children.

Finally freed from her dungeon in April, Elisabeth has told the judge investigating the case that she was raped up to three times a week by her father and if she tried to resist, her children suffered.

She also alleged that Josef Fritzl threatened to leave her and the children to die in the cellar if they did not follow his commands.

"He was very brutal against me," Elisabeth told judge Andrea Humer in an interview, extracts from which were published in The Sun. "And when I did not agree to have sex, then the kids would suffer. We knew he would kick us or be bad to us."

Beware of those that verbally try to convince you they are Christian. Check your back pocket and make sure your wallet is still there. Next check your reputation to see if it is still intact. Chances are, one or both will be missing

Emma

Re: Dungeon Incest Victim Tells Story of Her Father
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2008, 03:56:12 PM »

It is hard to believe how a human being can be so depraved as this monster.....but he is.

bonnie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2008, 04:13:14 PM »

It is hard to believe how a human being can be so depraved as this monster.....but he is.

There are times I am extremely grateful that I do not have their punishment in my hands. And I am sure they would not want their fate in the hands of those not on a jury,bound by law as to what their punishment should be.

I could devise ways that would make one day of captivity of his daughter,children/grandchildren seem like seem like a year long
Beware of those that verbally try to convince you they are Christian. Check your back pocket and make sure your wallet is still there. Next check your reputation to see if it is still intact. Chances are, one or both will be missing

Johann

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2010, 08:05:07 AM »

There are times I am extremely grateful that I do not have their punishment in my hands. And I am sure they would not want their fate in the hands of those not on a jury,bound by law as to what their punishment should be.

I could devise ways that would make one day of captivity of his daughter,children/grandchildren seem like seem like a year long
:caution:
Pages: [1]   Go Up