Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Click Here to Enter Maritime SDA OnLine.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15   Go Down

Author Topic: 3ABN and Danny Shelton File Voluntary Motion to Dismiss Lawsuit  (Read 103437 times)

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
Re: 3ABN and Danny Shelton File Voluntary Motion to Dismiss Lawsuit
« Reply #45 on: November 01, 2008, 06:24:48 PM »

I see Bob and Gailon as a couple that were drug where they did not want to go.

This took them into the area of it being necessary to stop their livelihood to learn how to defend themselves and in the process Bob and Gailon have excelled.

Many have said that necessity is the mother of invention.  Necessity, in this case, has brought about excellence. 

On any learning curve there will be lessons learned through mistakes.  These mistake teach valuable lessons.  It is a shame others can not let that go and see the end result of their efforts.  I have never expected perfection of anyone.  I don't want people picking at me for my mistakes.  When people start that, I wonder if this is not a habit that has been the case for years.

When we know people for years from posting, you become aware that some people, including myself never change.

I have not been surprised at the turn of these discussions during the past few months.

I am behind any action of Bob and Gailon.  They have the right to make their own mistakes and successes since it is their lives that are affected by Danny and 3ABN's assault on their lives to try to take away their freedom of speech!  God did not put me in that situation because he knew I could not do it.  He did not make a mistake in choosing Bob and Gailon. 

What ever their choice is, I am behind it.  I am not in their shoes and do not have all the facts they have.  I only have facts about eBay and what auditors found. 

Therefore, I concede to them to make what-ever choice God directs them to take.  I will back them up and help in any way I can!
Well said, Fran! I completely agree. :thumbsup:
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #46 on: November 01, 2008, 11:29:13 PM »

According to Walt Thompson's Affidavit in Support of the Motion to Dismiss, "3ABN's donation levels have returned to the level they enjoyed before the attack..."  Quoted from that document:

8.  Last week, the Board reviewed figures showing that 3ABN’s donation levels have returned to the level they enjoyed before the attack on our reputation began.  We think this shows that the public’s confidence in 3ABN has been restored. When the Board came to the conclusion that 3ABN’s reputation was no longer being significantly harmed by the Defendants’ activities and that continuation of the lawsuit could not achieve more than what we had already achieved by other means, it was time to shut the lawsuit down.

But I just got a beg-a-letter in the mail from co-President Jim Gilley.  In the third paragraph he says "I don't ever want to 'cry wolf'...I have bent over backwards in the past not to be an alarmist..."  And later, "I am not the only pastor sounding this alarm."

So according to Dr. Thompson, 3ABN is "enjoying" donation levels they saw a couple of years ago.  But Jim Gilley is "sounding the alarm" and not wanting to "cry wolf".  So, which is it?

Habanero

« Reply #47 on: November 01, 2008, 11:37:35 PM »

And just recently at the Fall 3ABN Campmeeting they talked like the financial situattion there is at an all-time low. But, maybe it went from doom to "We're in the money..." in a matter of not many weeks.

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #48 on: November 01, 2008, 11:40:51 PM »

...and then back to doom and gloom again??

Only two weeks before that 2007 Form 990 should be filed...

childoftheking

« Reply #49 on: November 02, 2008, 05:19:13 AM »

But according to Guidestar it may be another 2 months before it is posted on their website.

Eduard

« Reply #50 on: November 02, 2008, 07:46:32 AM »

Sorry, Wendall, but we lost this round...the judge definitely allowed the Voluntary Motion for Dismissal, but invited us all back to his courtroom if we could not get along!!!

Guess what, I already decided we are not getting along!!! Besides, I am not finished with Danny Lee Shelton yet!!! That man cannot become the phoenix and I don't care how much Jimmy likes the boy...he is a King and you know what they do with conquered kings? Ask the czar and his entire family!!!

In pursuit of justice!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy

Gailon,

You and Bob would commit a sacrilege to allow Danny Shelton and his gang of evil men to get away with it! It is time for them to suffer the consequences of all their evil deeds and to be humiliated into the dust!!! They must be made an example to all the world for their perversion of faith, and for turning 3ABN into the home of crooks and impostors!

Eduard

« Last Edit: November 02, 2008, 07:52:26 AM by Eduard »

Mary Sue Smith

« Reply #51 on: November 02, 2008, 08:56:50 AM »

Sorry, Wendall, but we lost this round...the judge definitely allowed the Voluntary Motion for Dismissal, but invited us all back to his courtroom if we could not get along!!!

Guess what, I already decided we are not getting along!!! Besides, I am not finished with Danny Lee Shelton yet!!! That man cannot become the phoenix and I don't care how much Jimmy likes the boy...he is a King and you know what they do with conquered kings? Ask the czar and his entire family!!!

In pursuit of justice!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy

Gailon,

You and Bob would commit a sacrilege to allow Danny Shelton and his gang of evil men to get away with it! It is time for them to suffer the consequences of all their evil deeds and to be humiliated into the dust!!! They must be made an example to all the world for their perversion of faith, and for turning 3ABN into the home of crooks and impostors!

Eduard

When men use evil words towards their fellow men, it reflects back on themselves tenfold.

Fran

• Veteran Member
« Reply #52 on: November 02, 2008, 09:38:48 AM »

Junebug;

Thank you for reminding me of this fact. 

I live in a glass house, do you? 

It is a not just for you and me, but for everyone.

I will be more careful with my words, will you too?

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #53 on: November 02, 2008, 09:47:34 AM »

I agree, Eduard.  But I haven't seen Bob here in the last couple of days.  I'd be willing to bet that something is up those collective pro se sleeves...  Stay tuned!

Gailon,

Eduard

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #54 on: November 02, 2008, 12:25:09 PM »

Snoopy,

What do you mean by co-President Jim Gilley?

I thought there was only one president of 3ABN with others being referred to as vice-presidents.

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #55 on: November 02, 2008, 12:47:05 PM »

From page 17 of the Defendants' Memorandum in Opposition to Plaintiffs' Motion for Voluntary Dismissal:

"The Plaintiffs wish this Court to find as fact that donations are back up since 3ABN’s
reputation has been restored, solely on Thompson’s hearsay testimony. If they are indeed up, is it
because of donations from the general public, or from insiders like 3ABN Board members or ASI
officers? Is it because the public believes that Shelton has been replaced as president by Jim
Gilley (hereafter “Gilley”), even though public filings after Gilley took over still report Shelton
as being president?
(Pickle Aff. ¶ 43, Ex. QQ–RR). Or is Thompson’s claim a bald faced lie?

Snoopy,

What do you mean by co-President Jim Gilley?

I thought there was only one president of 3ABN with others being referred to as vice-presidents.

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #56 on: November 03, 2008, 08:56:15 PM »

Gailon, you do not know what spirit you are of. Threats and instilling fear is not from God who tells us that "perfect love casts out fear".

Donna,

I know and have felt and experienced the "spirit of 3ABN", the Face of Adventism. I have met and spoken with dozens of others who have also felt the pain and suffering of a devilish ministry that is a hypocricy of Adventism. I have seen them willing to misrepresent and hide the facts and spend hundreds of thousands to prevent the discovery of the truth!!! THAT IS AS MEDIEVAL PAPAL AS THIS NONE-CHURCH SHOULD EVER BE ALLOWED TO GET!!!

I have watched as anyone with legitimate concerns within their grasp are sacrificed and caste aside, their careers crushed by the powers of this "blemish on Adventism". And I have watched as people like yourself ignore the blatant and most obvious truth to defend these misreants and pretend that they are saints, when in fact they are wolves in sheeps clothing.

Donna, they are blasphemy on Adventism and need to be identified and exposed for what they are. Just as the Medieval Papacy needs to be identified and exposed, so the miscreant administration of 3ABN must be identified and exposed.

And those who blindly suspport this balsphemy need equal exposure!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy

Donna

« Reply #57 on: November 04, 2008, 03:04:45 AM »

Have you not proven what I said to begin with? What you think you know and have felt and experienced was only bolstered by finding others who instead of acknowledging and accepting that they were suffering the consequences of their own choices and actions placed the blame on 3ABN and those who work there instead. Now again, instead of facing and accepting what spirit has led to the means that you have used it seems easier for you to try to explain that it does not matter because the end justifies the means. Again, you do not know what spirit you are of. I will not be responding further on this.

Gailon, you do not know what spirit you are of. Threats and instilling fear is not from God who tells us that "perfect love casts out fear".

Donna,

I know and have felt and experienced the "spirit of 3ABN", the Face of Adventism. I have met and spoken with dozens of others who have also felt the pain and suffering of a devilish ministry that is a hypocricy of Adventism. I have seen them willing to misrepresent and hide the facts and spend hundreds of thousands to prevent the discovery of the truth!!! THAT IS AS MEDIEVAL PAPAL AS THIS NONE-CHURCH SHOULD EVER BE ALLOWED TO GET!!!

I have watched as anyone with legitimate concerns within their grasp are sacrificed and caste aside, their careers crushed by the powers of this "blemish on Adventism". And I have watched as people like yourself ignore the blatant and most obvious truth to defend these misreants and pretend that they are saints, when in fact they are wolves in sheeps clothing.

Donna, they are blasphemy on Adventism and need to be identified and exposed for what they are. Just as the Medieval Papacy needs to be identified and exposed, so the miscreant administration of 3ABN must be identified and exposed.

And those who blindly suspport this balsphemy need equal exposure!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy

Habanero

« Reply #58 on: November 04, 2008, 04:04:27 AM »

Donna,

When Jesus was  brought to judgement and execution, people said that he brought it on himself and that his crucifixion was the consequence of his own actions. You know what? they were right. His actions caused evil people to bring about a public whipping, a long walk with the instrument of his death carried on his shoulder, nails to be hammered through his wrists and his heels, and a spear to be stabbed through his heart. In mockery a wreath of thorns was pressed into his head, and a robe was placed on him. He was accused of all manner of horrible things and because the great and glorious religious leaders who needed him discredited said those things they were believed. and a host of Donnas stood around cheering on his torture and death, stating he he brought it on himself and deserved it.

All of this has happened to to many people including Stephen, Paul, Peter, John, and a host of millions of people over the past 2000 years. also, throughout the odeal the Jesus endured, and throughout what all of those others endured there were Donnas out there cheering on their torture and deaths. There were Donnas there smuggly stating that these people were just suffering the consequences of their own actions and that those who stood up for them were evil and wrong for standing up to the religious leaders and defending people like Jesus. There have always been, and always will be Donnas out there making sure that the majority is justified by being the majority, and that evil, pain, suffering, lies, and torture are lauded, perpetuated and held up as the work of Christ, Just as was done by the medieval Catholic church and it's pet Donnas. You are nothing new. You have have been around for thousands of years in many faces and forms enjoying, perpetuating, and causing the suffering and torture of millions. You will also be around for a very long time doing the same. So, see you at the guillotine as you hurtle rotten veggies at the victims.

Donnas are all the proof that the Bill Mahrs of the world need to prove their point, and you Donnas do a better job of destroying faith in Christianity than any Catholic doctrine, Muslim terrorism, or anti-christ 666 machines could ever do. You, Donna, are the spirit that drives people away from christianity and especially from the SDA group. That spirit of making sure that victims are victimized, that victimizers are empowered, and that potential victims are terrorized, that lies become truth through majority rule is the reflection of thousands of years of religious persecution and rule of wrong.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2008, 04:19:35 AM by Habanero »

Eduard

« Reply #59 on: November 04, 2008, 04:55:40 AM »

Have you not proven what I said to begin with? What you think you know and have felt and experienced was only bolstered by finding others who instead of acknowledging and accepting that they were suffering the consequences of their own choices and actions placed the blame on 3ABN and those who work there instead. Now again, instead of facing and accepting what spirit has led to the means that you have used it seems easier for you to try to explain that it does not matter because the end justifies the means. Again, you do not know what spirit you are of. I will not be responding further on this.

Donna,

I guess you have forgotten that for decades Danny Shelton and his gang have terrorized all those who did not act as their slaves. Danny Shelton is criminal who under religious disguise has deceived gullible people and has taken their money away in order to use that money for his personal purposes. He has, with malice, accused his wife of commiting adultery and has persecuted her for years, pursuing her destruction. He has fired all those at 3ABN who disagreed with his evil actions. He has threatened, harrased, and attacked all those who have dared to expose his evil deeds and criminal activities. What kind of spirit has led him and his accomplices to act in such a despicable way towards people? The Spirit of Christ? You are one of his accomplices, as you have defended his evil deeds in the past two years with a fervor that should have been dedicated to a just cause - to bring him to accountability and justice.

Danny Shelton and all the evil men on the 3ABN board must be treated as felons and must suffer the consequences of their evil actions in the court of law. People must know that impostors and perverts like Danny Shelton and his men will not get away with such behavior. All Danny Shelton's victims must be avenged and vindicated. This is God's way, and if you don't know it then you have never read the Bible.

Eduard

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15   Go Up