Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Click Here to Enter Maritime SDA OnLine.

Poll

Does Linda Shelton have grounds for a defamation suit against appletree?

Absolutely!
- 13 (81.3%)
Yes, but why bother?
- 1 (6.3%)
Possibly, but not sure.
- 1 (6.3%)
No, she has no case.
- 1 (6.3%)
No opinion.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Another lawsuit?  (Read 12646 times)

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
Another lawsuit?
« on: March 13, 2008, 05:11:01 PM »

Is it enough already?  Is it time for Linda Shelton to fight back?  Let the readers know what you think!!

bonnie

• Veteran Member
Re: Another lawsuit?
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2008, 05:31:44 PM »

Is it enough already?  Is it time for Linda Shelton to fight back?  Let the readers know what you think!!

Not sure if an ex-spouse can sue on those grounds.
Beware of those that verbally try to convince you they are Christian. Check your back pocket and make sure your wallet is still there. Next check your reputation to see if it is still intact. Chances are, one or both will be missing

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2008, 05:41:02 PM »

I think it has been expressed multiple times on both this forum and others that Linda Shelton has been maligned and defamed by her detractors.

The fact that there is no lawsuit seems to me to be an expression of her Christian character more than anything.
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2008, 05:57:33 PM »

But appletree swears he is NOT Danny!!

bonnie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2008, 06:01:52 PM »

But appletree swears he is NOT Danny!!

Before I find myself on another list, let me correct that. I did not read carefully enough. I would think then appletree could be held liable.
Beware of those that verbally try to convince you they are Christian. Check your back pocket and make sure your wallet is still there. Next check your reputation to see if it is still intact. Chances are, one or both will be missing

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2008, 06:04:22 PM »

I have no question about Linda's Christian character.  But there may be other possibilities as well.  For instance, I understand that Linda does not read these forums, so she really may not have a clear picture of the things being said about her (thank God).  But it may also be for a lack of funds.

I think it has been expressed multiple times on both this forum and others that Linda Shelton has been maligned and defamed by her detractors.

The fact that there is no lawsuit seems to me to be an expression of her Christian character more than anything.

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2008, 07:35:08 PM »

It would not be against the spouse as a husband (in family court) but rather as an officer and director of Three Angels Broadcasting Network, Inc. Remember, much of the outrageous defamation by several officers and employees, even amongst the pastoral staff, has occurred long after she was terminated. They do not get a one way street and the case would be worth far more than the pathetic sum that was part of her termination. In fact, we have evidence that they not only defamed her but have repeatedly interfered in post termination contractual opportunities that she had. Why??? What was their legal basis for contractual interference beyond MALICIOUS DEFAMATION, et al. And there are so many of them, many libelous!!!

It is long past time for Linda Sue Shelton and a host of other victims to take the opportunity to teach these malicious monsters to be civil and to give due process proper respect...something they have not yet learned. Millions in claims are what it will take, regretfully!!! The victims have certainly earned it...and the tryants should learn what it means to have Danny's famous stone roll right back on top of them!!!

So, in summary, there should not be just one lawsuite, but many to settle every malicious defamation that has been undertaken, to bring justice to every wrongful termination and to forever stamp out tyrannical process within this media ministry!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
Pages: [1]   Go Up