Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Click Here to Enter Maritime SDA OnLine.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Seventh-day Adventist Church Aids and Abets Pedophilia---Referencing 3ABN  (Read 27919 times)

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member

I see that Tommy Shelton is listed on musical programming at 3ABN on Tuesday, May 11, Kids Time Praise.

5:00 PM      Kids Time Praise    #60 (Love) - Adolfo Potts, Alicia Dent, Allison & Christopher Patchett, Emily Traversy, Hayley Mundall & Melody Shelton (Tommy Shelton), Isabel & Wen- Ting Ong, Kanley String Quartet, Lili Italiane, Mathew Smith
« Last Edit: May 05, 2010, 02:09:13 PM by Artiste »
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member

And again on Thursday, May 13, with Danny Shelton.

5:00 PM      Kids Time Praise    #61 (Christian Joy) - Aaliah Carlos (Tommy Shelton), Alicia Dent (Brenda Walsh), Allen & Joel Nedley (George Guthrie), Appalachian Praise, Danny Shelton (Tommy Shelton), Dawn Alba & Nicole Delima (Peter Brown), Devon Hunt
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 12:27:45 PM by Artiste »

princessdi

• Veteran Member

Ok, so at this point, this is just about not updating the schedule, right. Because he can't leave the state of VA, right?
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member

On Tuesday, May 25, Tommy appears to be accompanying a couple of boys and a girl on Kids Praise Time.

5:00 PM      Kids Time Praise    #64 (Our Creator God And His Creation) - Allison & Christopher Patchett, David Hollie, Dawn Alba (Peter Brown), Emily Traversy, Jaymes Carson, Josiah Partin (Tommy Shelton), Michael Patterson, Miriam Brutsche, Samantha Jacobson (Kathy Jacobs

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member

It is totally irresponsible for them to air programming with Tommy on it.
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member

Unfortunately, they seem to be including him in more Kids Time programming now than previously.  Beyond the above three examples, there are even more following.

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member

Unfortunately, they seem to be including him in more Kids Time programming now than previously.  Beyond the above three examples, there are even more following.
It almost seems like it's being done out of sheer spite.
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member

It does seem that way.

Adam

• Veteran Member

Actually, Tommy was never forced to stay in Virginia, or be away from children under 15 as the search warrant lead on.  Just so you all know, thought I would tell you.
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member

Well that's news!

HaroldT

>>On Tuesday, May 25, Tommy appears to be accompanying a couple of boys and a girl on Kids Praise Time.>>

I am confused.  My calender says that it is May 5     :help:

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member

That's not listed on the calendar on the 3ABN web site.

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member

>>On Tuesday, May 25, Tommy appears to be accompanying a couple of boys and a girl on Kids Praise Time.>>

I am confused.  My calender says that it is May 5     :help:

? ? ?

Maybe in another place...
« Last Edit: May 05, 2010, 06:04:08 PM by Artiste »

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing

Not nice, Bob.  You know, you alls thinly veiled threats never did sit well with me.

It wasn't a threat, thinly veiled or otherwise.

Yes, Junebug does seem to be backing the wrong horse in the race, but please just state facts.  This "I know who you are", and "it might leak to the parents of your students" stuff is not at all Christ-like

You misunderstand. Remember, I've been accused by Danny clones of not properly reporting allegations of child molestation to the authorities.

So here I know of someone who is blindly defending an alleged pedophile to the point of refusing to say that if a minor "consents" that makes no difference, and to the point of saying the alleged predator never did anything wrong despite all the alleged victims that have popped up. So, if I know all this and do nothing to alert Junebug's student's parents, what then will the Danny clones say?

Junebug can help settle this once and for all. She can simply say that she thinks that if a minor "consents," it makes no difference. Sin is sin and crime is crime. And she can also retract her denial that Tommy did anything wrong, and simply, publicly adopt a wait and see attitude, if nothing else.

But if she refuses to do these simple things, one has to wonder about the propriety of her teaching any topic to kids. Would you want her teaching your kids if she refuses yet again to come down on the side of right on these matters?

tinka

• Veteran Member

Not nice, Bob.  You know, you alls thinly veiled threats never did sit well with me.

Yes,  Junebug does seem to be backing the wrong horse in the race, but please just state facts.  This "I know who you are", and "it might leak to the parents of your students" stuff is not at all Christ-like

Obviously, you don't know anyone in your life that got away with something wrong...

Maybe Junebug does know of such folks after all.

Junebug, do the parents of your students know of your persistence in defending an alleged pedophile, even to the point of refusing to say that even if a minor was consenting, that makes no difference?

Mr. Pickle, you are putting words in my mouth that I never said.  You think you are threatening me, but it isn't working.  

You are supposed to be a SDA christian right?  Is this how christians treat others?  Is this what the Bible has taught you?  If so, then I have no interest in your religion.  

If it were you being accused of pedophelia and child molestation BEFORE going to court and being tried and convicted, I'd say the same about you as I've said about Tommy Shelton. Innocent until PROVEN guilty.  Until a Judge says TS is guilty, he is innocent until PROVEN.  Until a court proves TS guilty, I still stand by what I said.

So you are claiming --aahhhh what is Bob doing wrong? It appears you must prefer a cover up so parents aren't aware of what their children might be subjected to?  I think it is pretty horrible to ridicule and taunt victims with trying to be "political correct" of so called law "slogans" to an already witnessed by many and arrested on top of it action.  Did you not read the horrfic letter of an innocent teen and yet have nothing for victims. This manic has had his way for many years of his evil desires. What are the victims left with??? Your pity protection is on the wrong side and no doubt about it. Actually the "proven" part is formality on paper so that punishment can be delivered. He admitted it, he done it and now ..whats the deal with the" innocent bit". The witnesses cannot be denied.  
« Last Edit: May 05, 2010, 09:19:34 PM by tinka »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up