Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Click Here to Enter Maritime SDA OnLine.

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 23   Go Down

Author Topic: Excerpts from an unpublished manuscript  (Read 137752 times)

sonshineonme

• Global Moderator
Re: Excerpts from an unpublished manuscript
« Reply #240 on: July 16, 2010, 09:49:41 AM »

Nosir
You dont deserve proof!!!! If this is how you assimilate the truth when it's put before you no wonder you are so easily duped by ds and others who use you to do their bidding and spew vile all over the place. Dare I say you are what is called an idiot. How dare you just decide everyone who tells you truth you don't want to believe is making it up? Are you that foolish to think people would just make up their witnessed testimony? Maybe because that's all you can do is believe what you are TOLD and have NOTHING else. You are like ds you acuse people of what you do. Make stuff up to deceive yourself into oblivion. I take great offense to being called a liar. You are at least that and more so shew away. We dont need any more of your bs here. You have no real need to know the truth. You are here to cause problems, you live to do that. I feel sorry for you. Get a life, huh?
« Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 09:54:01 AM by sonshineonme »
"...Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. "

Johann

« Reply #241 on: July 16, 2010, 10:36:02 AM »

Also lots of break-ins into her house. Nothing of value stolen, but pictures and documents. Now police is investigating. Other pictures and documents will be left behind. Nothing is normal. Seems like he manages to get some locksmith make a new key to her house each time she changes her locks.

Then there are the cars following her. And people following her to church and other places.

Johann, this is unbelievable!

It sounds like someone is trying to make her or others around her think that she is mentally unbalanced.

It has for a long time looked like that is exactly what somebody is trying to do - to do such bizarre things which can hardly be reported, and if you do tell somebody what happened they think you are mentally unbalanced. Seems like this is just what Danny Shelton tries to "plant" so that people do not think that he is. Nosir is a valuable tool in his hands.

Johann

« Reply #242 on: July 16, 2010, 10:57:59 AM »

Yes, truth is often stranger than fiction, but these people need to get their story straight.
Either Danny was sick of Linda and wanted to get rid of her to the extent that he set her up and conspired against her so he could throw her under the bus, get her fired and divorce her against her will to marry someone else as they claimed before, or he is obsessed with her and can't and won't leave her alone and stalks her while, and despite being married for 6 years to another woman. Which is it?

If that question is important to you, you need to ask someone who knows. I do not know all that is going on in his mind.

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #243 on: July 16, 2010, 11:36:50 AM »

Thing is, I can be both.  DS is about control, that is apparent even in a cursory knowledge of him.  He wanted to get rid of her, but he ended up looking like the bad guy, the plan was to discredit LS, not him.  He seemed to forget that when he put his wife's "business" in the street, his was going with it.  She is still a thorn in his side, becuase you still have this site, and he still sends his supporters to refute the details of a divorce now 6 years, and another wife and divorce, ago.  He interfered with her ability to continue in ministry......IOW, it was not enough for her to be gone, she had to be gone on his terms.  I can see that being the case.

I can also see that LS needs to come to the real world and move on.  She is still in victim mode, and if she is just now calling in authorities there was allt hat time that she was still, kind of enjoying that "attention", maybe even having some hope of restoration in it.  When she really decides to move on and tells DS to do so and really mean it, she won't even need to authorities to help.

Nosir, it makes no difference where the term orignated, DS liked and used it.  Had he kept it where it he first heard it, I would nto know anything about it. 

Now truthfully, there is a such thing, but it is a spiritual term, i.e., the COI and the many times they waudered after the false gods of their neighbors.  It is a unfaithfulness to God.  It is not a term for unfaithfulness in human relationships.  I can see where DS would like to use that term, as subsequently he was also compared to many prophets and those who oppose him to the rebellious COI/Jews.

Yes, truth is often stranger than fiction, but these people need to get their story straight.
Either Danny was sick of Linda and wanted to get rid of her to the extent that he set her up and conspired against her so he could throw her under the bus, get her fired and divorce her against her will to marry someone else as they claimed before, or he is obsessed with her and can't and won't leave her alone and stalks her while, and despite being married for 6 years to another woman. Which is it?

For the record. The term spiritual adultery originated with the Non adventist Christian marriage counselors Linda and Danny went to, when Danny and Dr T repeated what they said. Those accusing Danny atributed it all to him as it was much more effective to accuse him in the name of condemning 3abn, then to attack the marriage counselors.
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

Sister

• Veteran Member
« Reply #244 on: July 16, 2010, 01:36:09 PM »

The Dream
Chapter 1
Continued...

Throughout their marriage Danny controlled Linda through verbal and emotional manipulation, a lesson he had learned through family example and in previous professional and private relationships. Early in life Danny learned that with knowledge comes power. The more personal  knowledge gained of a person’s past and their weaknesses, the easier it was to control and manipulate them for his own purposes. Instead of turning his study to intellectual or spiritual pursuits, he looked for the weaknesses in an individual and exploited them to his own advantage. By appearing interested and sympathetic he realized that he could persuade people to share their secrets, desires and hidden past experiences with him. Not only prizing control, he also saw loyalty as a requirement of those in his personal and professional associations. Through the exploitation of an individuals weaknesses, with the knowledge of their personal sins and having groomed their loyalty to him, he had everything he needed to set his plans in motion for the removal of Linda.     

mrst53

« Reply #245 on: July 16, 2010, 06:25:24 PM »

Linda should set up survailance tapes around her home and catch whoever is braking into her home. Hire her own PI to see who is following her. Do something positive. MOVE TO THE OTHER END OF THE USA.

guide4him

« Reply #246 on: July 16, 2010, 10:36:40 PM »

Danny Defenders...........

Please DO NOT try to come in and say those problems Linda is having is all false or she is feeding lies to ppl.  You must be getting big bucks to come in and try to cast doubt..

Johann

« Reply #247 on: July 17, 2010, 02:00:54 AM »

Linda should set up survailance tapes around her home and catch whoever is braking into her home. Hire her own PI to see who is following her. Do something positive. MOVE TO THE OTHER END OF THE USA.

She has now sold the house and moved.

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #248 on: July 18, 2010, 10:35:41 AM »

And for the record, Danny Lee Shelton is the ONLY fool in the history of Seventh-day Adventistism to define "SPIRITUAL ADULTERY" as a basis for divorce. SO much for being "annointed of the Lord"!!! DId he not read his Bible? This, the purported writer of "Ten Commandments Twice Removed"? Good thing he returned some of those royalties!!!

And now he gets "non-compete" funding!!! Good grief, cannot think of any reason anyone would have a problem of Danny Lee Shelton competing with anyone.!!! He has a hard time finding good counsel!!! Let alone deserving a non-compete "love gift"!!! And now Gilley is doing books with him. Is it worth investigating???

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

"For the record. The term spiritual adultery originated with the Non adventist Christian marriage counselors Linda and Danny went to, when Danny and Dr T repeated what they said. Those accusing Danny atributed it all to him as it was much more effective to accuse him in the name of condemning 3abn, then to attack the marriage counselors." No Sir Mizing.

mrst53

« Reply #249 on: July 18, 2010, 02:51:16 PM »

I would still set up survailance on my home if I were Linda, just to make sure, no one was mess with my home, plus I would get a VERY GOOD WATCH DOG.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #250 on: July 18, 2010, 08:47:46 PM »

Good thing he returned some of those royalties!!!

Can you elaborate?

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #251 on: July 19, 2010, 07:35:54 PM »

Can you elaborate?

I would have to go back to "YOUR NOTES" to review the exact process and the amounts...sure you want me to go there???
Could compromise third party sources. But then, one is deceased anyway.

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #252 on: July 19, 2010, 09:33:14 PM »

Can you elaborate?

I would have to go back to "YOUR NOTES" to review the exact process and the amounts...sure you want me to go there???
Could compromise third party sources. But then, one is deceased anyway.

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

I'd like to see you elaborate, publicly or privately.

Johann

« Reply #253 on: July 20, 2010, 07:47:08 AM »

It is a good guess that a church board and group of members whose livelyhood is largely dependent on one of the parties in a dispute, will vote in favor of that party in a squabble of this nature. Protests to the contrary don't carry the weight of logic or reason. Pastor Lomacang's letter expresses ample outrage, but fails to refute the suspicion.

Well you have to say that George, next to Johann, you are Linda's right hand man.

I wonder if you would have the nerve to say the above to the members and Pastor of that church and actually look them in the eye when you said it? I somehow doubt it.

edited to add, If I remember correctly 3abn employees were a minority on the board at the time. Is that correct, George. I could ask someone else, but you should know, right?

Last time I saw John Lomacang (Camp Meeting last summer) I looked him straight in the eye, but I have never seen a Seventh-day Adventist minister squirming the way he did at that time, just like he had something terrible on his consicience - which he should have. It will be all right as soon as he admits his wrong doing and asks the good Lord to forgive him his sin. Even his wife asked him to face up to what he has done and get this misunderstanding out of the way, but he refused.

On the same occasion I faced Dr. Walt Thompson and told him that we could work things out as soon as he is willing to be honest. As long as that is not the policy of the people at 3ABN the hope seems to dwindle. When will you be honest?

Made a correction of a spelling mistake.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 07:58:05 AM by Johann »

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #254 on: July 20, 2010, 07:57:29 AM »

Johann, next time you're in the area please get in touch. I would love to meet you in person.
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 23   Go Up