Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Advent Talk, a place for members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church! 

Feel free to invite your friends to come here.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 18   Go Down

Author Topic: Attempted Witness Tampering  (Read 112898 times)

Pat Williams

Re: Attempted Witness Tampering
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2010, 11:26:52 AM »

From what has been related here by Adam, all has been documented. Alex has a very good Lawyer retained, and the Prosecutor is working on his case. I think they are far more informed than Pickle, and far more and qualified than Robert Pickle to determine what qualifies as witness tampering. I am sure they can be trusted to know what is going on and to do their jobs properly and don't need Pickle's assistance in accusing someone of a crime if that is warranted.

I don't know that simply asking a person to drop charges or not testify would qualify as tampering. However if that person were threatened directly, or indirectly, with a smear campaign, or other forms of punishment, should they proceed, would that qualify? How about if the person(s) who approached or confronted with requests or demands were turned down and followed up by systematically contacting the friends, family, colleagues, church, employer, potential employer(s), etc, with allegations, facts, rumors, or implications meant to harm or destroy that person's relationships, employment, and standing in the community? Would that be considered tampering, or some other actionable offense?

Murcielago

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2010, 11:36:41 AM »

Yes, as you say, Alex has a good lawyer. I am sure the attorney will explore all avenues of potentially actionable items when considering possible civil actions. And yes, I am sure he is far more qualified than Mr. Pickle, you, or me in determining who he will go after for what.

From what has been related here by Adam, all has been documented. Alex has a very good Lawyer retained, and the Prosecutor is working on his case. I think they are far more informed than Pickle, and far more and qualified than Robert Pickle to determine what qualifies as witness tampering. I am sure they can be trusted to know what is going on and to do their jobs properly and don't need Pickle's assistance in accusing someone of a crime if that is warranted.

I don't know that simply asking a person to drop charges or not testify would qualify as tampering. However if that person were threatened directly, or indirectly, with a smear campaign, or other forms of punishment, should they proceed, would that qualify? How about if the person(s) who approached or confronted with requests or demands were turned down and followed up by systematically contacting the friends, family, colleagues, church, employer, potential employer(s), etc, with allegations, facts, rumors, or implications meant to harm or destroy that person's relationships, employment, and standing in the community? Would that be considered tampering, or some other actionable offense?

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2010, 11:46:42 AM »

So, Pat Williams, you have decided not to stand by your statement that it is 100% false that there has been witness tampering going on, and you're willing to let the prosecutor and Alex's lawyer determine that rather than yourself?

Pat Williams

« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2010, 06:18:55 AM »

There has been NO attempted Witness Tampering
Post by Pat Williams ยป Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:53 am UTC

Robert Jude Pickle posted the following on Adventtalk.
Re: Attempted Witness Tampering,  Reply #17 on: July 27, 2010, 12:46:42 PM

So, Pat Williams, you have decided not to stand by your statement that it is 100% false that there has been witness tampering going on, and you're willing to let the prosecutor and Alex's lawyer determine that rather than yourself?    

As always, he takes things said and twists them and then repeats things with his spin attached. I don't know why he arrogantly insists that people have to bow to his convoluted reasoning and illogical and unsupported arguments, and accusations, but  I would like to clarify this for the record. YES,  I do stand by my statement that it is 100% false that there has been witness tampering going on Because that is true, and I don't need anybody to determine what I know, or anybody's permission to defend what I know. It is not a crime against, God, man, or country to defend anyone or anything.

It can be a crime to accuse another, according to God, man, and our country. In regards to his defamation per se  against others that there  has been witness tampering, may be witness tampering, or that there was attempted witness tampering, or any other way he may express his false accusations -- which amount to accusing others of crimes, and even attempting to convict them and pronounce them guilty... I also stand by this statement which is what he is replying to:

From what has been related here by Adam[Alex's room mate], all has been documented. Alex [one of the two accusing TS in the current case] has a very good Lawyer retained, and the Prosecutor is working on his case. I think they are far more informed than Pickle, and far more and qualified than Robert Pickle to determine what qualifies as witness tampering. I am sure they can be trusted to know what is going on and to do their jobs properly and don't need Pickle's assistance in accusing someone of a crime if that is warranted.

More details in the next post.

Late edit- to reflect quoted post again, as my first edit, got reversed here somehow?
« Last Edit: July 30, 2010, 06:51:36 AM by Pat Williams »

waitingforjustice

« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2010, 01:52:13 PM »

Well to be honest you have to save your edits for them to take effect.
I noticed that "Pat" uses the word ugly a lot. Maybe that is a Southern IL term, but I know that CS and TS used to use that word quite often.

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2010, 01:54:42 PM »

I noticed that "Pat" uses the word ugly a lot. Maybe that is a Southern IL term, but I know that CS and TS used to use that word quite often.

They sure did.
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

Pat Williams

« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2010, 05:36:13 AM »

They sure did.

"Ugly" is a Southern Illinois term? I wasn't aware of that.

I didn't realize I used the word so often, so out of curiosity I did a search of my own posts here, and found that indeed I have used that word a lot. I have used it in 6 different posts here on the following dates and times. It would appear that I drew your notice here because I did so twice this month...

January 28, 2009, 08:22:07 AM
August 21, 2009, 12:43:55 PM
December 10, 2009, 08:50:26 PM
June 03, 2010, 03:28:19 PM
July 09, 2010, 05:23:19 PM
July 26, 2010, 05:13:46 PM

Would both of you do me a favor, and mark Tommy and Carol off your list of possible identities?  I am neither of them, and doubt either of them would ever come here as it is all so ugly. (:o I said it again! I will have to work on that.)

Shabbat Shalom to both of you.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2010, 05:52:36 AM by Pat Williams »

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2010, 06:13:15 AM »

They sure did.

I didn't realize I used the word so often, so out of curiosity I did a search of my own posts here, and found that indeed I have used that word a lot. I have used it in 6 different posts here on the following dates and times. It would appear that I drew your notice here because I did so twice this month...

Would both of you do me a favor, and mark Tommy and Carol off your list of possible identities?  I am neither of them, and doubt either of them would ever come here as it is all so ugly. (:o I said it again! I will have to work on that.)

I have been told that Gerri Lynn and Valerie Shelton use that alot too. HMM Maybe Sam isn't Brad, but you are?
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2010, 06:16:25 AM »

BTW, Pat, I find it strange that two of you changed your names to Alex's Cousin's names.

Alex has a cousin named Patty Williams, and Jamie Smith.

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2010, 06:22:24 AM by Adam »
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2010, 06:32:50 AM »

That shows some character. Give someone else's names to blame. Or are they it?

Pat Williams

« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2010, 06:53:07 AM »

BTW, Pat, I find it strange that two of you changed your names to Alex's Cousin's names.

Alex has a cousin named Patty Williams, and Jamie Smith.

Speaking for myself. IF that is true, and I am sorry, but I doubt that it is, but IF that is true, then I wasn't aware of that. I can assure you I was not named after Alex' cousin.

They sure did.

I have been told that Gerri Lynn and Valerie Shelton use that alot too. HMM Maybe Sam isn't Brad, but you are?

This is stupid. Many people use the word ugly alot, it is a common English adjective. Google results: About 80,400,000 results (0.17 seconds)

As far as I know Brad doesn't post here and never has. Brad doesn't believe Alex, but he is his brother and Alex knows him and should know better than that. Now stop phishing as I am not going to answer any more of your questions, nor posts in regards to identities of posters.

In my opinion, which I am entitled to, you are not helping Alex at all with your posts here, especially when you keep lying, such as when you said in support of Bob Pickle's accusations of witness tampering:

"I can testify to the fact that everyone of those people have tried to contact Alex. And everything has been documented."

That was a bold faced lie.

Yes, one conversation was and is documented, and that's how I know Pickle's witness tampering allegations are 100% false. Two of the other people he is accusing and libeling, who you are claiming you can testify about, and  are further saying that there is documentation about have never talked to Alex ever, or even tried to contact him.  That is what I was referring to when I said to Bob Pickle " More details in the next post."   *********************

Edited to remove inappropriate content.

« Last Edit: July 31, 2010, 01:42:33 PM by Artiste »

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2010, 06:56:48 AM »

Lol... IF that were true? Of course it is true, don't believe it ask your buddy, Brad.

Can't wait for you to address them, Pat. It can be proven it isn't a lie. However, it won't be proven here.  As you said the attorneys will figure out what to do.....So please by all means proceed.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2010, 07:00:57 AM by Adam »
Billy Graham

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2010, 07:01:10 AM »

That shows some character. Give someone else's names to blame. Or are they it?
Its one of their sick little mind games to try to get Alex to believe that his family is against him. Those of us in the know have exposed this to him, and it isn't working. BTW, I have little doubt that Brad is being treated the same way.  
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

waitingforjustice

« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2010, 07:18:05 AM »

So "Pat",
Just because you insinuate you were named that, does not mean we believe you. You seem to think you are pretty smart, but guess what we are NOT falling for it!  :ROFL: Especially since you did not show your "name" on here from July 13 until the July 19. That is the same week that TS was in the hospital.  :oops:

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2010, 07:21:17 AM »

Your Right WFJ. The thing is "Pat Williams" is one of the biggest liars on AT. However, he is out to prove other's to be one. I think it's hilarious. The holier than thou act is really getting old.
Billy Graham
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 18   Go Up