Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Click Here to Enter Maritime SDA OnLine.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 18   Go Down

Author Topic: Attempted Witness Tampering  (Read 112897 times)

tinka

• Veteran Member
Re: Attempted Witness Tampering
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2010, 08:21:48 AM »

Its one of their sick little mind games to try to get Alex to believe that his family is against him. Those of us in the know have exposed this to him, and it isn't working. BTW, I have little doubt that Brad is being treated the same way. 

It just proves that Brad's nose is where the money grows and does not realize his brother was first in priority before his next chosen mistakes in life.

format. . .
« Last Edit: July 31, 2010, 04:31:43 PM by Johann »

Johann

« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2010, 04:28:03 PM »

:oops:

Gregory

• Veteran Member
« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2010, 06:36:19 PM »

Shabbat Shalom:  Do we have a Hebrew scholar here?    Perhaps only his barber (her hair dresser) knows.

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2010, 09:25:43 PM »

BTW, Pat, I find it strange that two of you changed your names to Alex's Cousin's names.

Alex has a cousin named Patty Williams, and Jamie Smith.

Speaking for myself. IF that is true, and I am sorry, but I doubt that it is, but IF that is true, then I wasn't aware of that. I can assure you I was not named after Alex' cousin.

Well to be honest you have to save your edits for them to take effect.
I noticed that "Pat" uses the word ugly a lot. Maybe that is a Southern IL term, but I know that CS and TS used to use that word quite often.

They sure did.

"Ugly" is a Southern Illinois term? I wasn't aware of that.

I didn't realize I used the word so often, so out of curiosity I did a search of my own posts here, and found that indeed I have used that word a lot. I have used it in 6 different posts here on the following dates and times. It would appear that I drew your notice here because I did so twice this month...

January 28, 2009, 08:22:07 AM
August 21, 2009, 12:43:55 PM
December 10, 2009, 08:50:26 PM
June 03, 2010, 03:28:19 PM
July 09, 2010, 05:23:19 PM
July 26, 2010, 05:13:46 PM

Would both of you do me a favor, and mark Tommy and Carol off your list of possible identities?  I am neither of them, and doubt either of them would ever come here as it is all so ugly. (:o I said it again! I will have to work on that.)

Shabbat Shalom to both of you.

I have been told that Gerri Lynn and Valerie Shelton use that alot too. HMM Maybe Sam isn't Brad, but you are?

This is stupid. Many people use the word ugly alot, it is a common English adjective. Google results: About 80,400,000 results (0.17 seconds)

As far as I know Brad doesn't post here and never has. Brad doesn't believe Alex, but he is his brother and Alex knows him and should know better than that. Now stop phishing as I am not going to answer any more of your questions, nor posts in regards to identities of posters.

In my opinion, which I am entitled to, you are not helping Alex at all with your posts here, especially when you keep lying, such as when you said in support of Bob Pickle's accusations of witness tampering:

"I can testify to the fact that everyone of those people have tried to contact Alex. And everything has been documented."

That was a bold faced lie.

Yes, one conversation was and is documented, and that's how I know Pickle's witness tampering allegations are 100% false. Two of the other people he is accusing and libeling, who you are claiming you can testify about, and  are further saying that there is documentation about have never talked to Alex ever, or even tried to contact him.  That is what I was referring to when I said to Bob Pickle " More details in the next post."   *********************

Edited to remove inappropriate content.

Pat- You said the following earlier today:

Two of the other people he is accusing and libeling,

He I believe you are reffering to me. Prove that I have said or posted that.

Second. You can post as you wish, but I will not be caught up in games with you. I have proof of everyone who has or has attempted to contact me. That is the bottom line. The proof has been given to the proper people and I am sorry but you are not one of them. I believe this is an attempt to get information and I am making it clear right now. That isn't going to happen.
Alex L. Walker
"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."~ Thomas Jefferson

Murcielago

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2010, 11:16:03 PM »

Interesting...

Not saying that you are doing this, but it is an old familiar pattern to attempt creating doubts and schisms between a persona non grata and their family and friends.

BTW, Pat, I find it strange that two of you changed your names to Alex's Cousin's names.

Speaking for myself. IF that is true, and I am sorry, but I doubt that it is, but IF that is true, then I wasn't aware of that. I can assure you I was not named after Alex' cousin.

Pat Williams

« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2010, 03:31:08 AM »

I have been told that Gerri Lynn and Valerie Shelton use that alot too. HMM Maybe Sam isn't Brad, but you are [Pat]?

This is stupid. Many people use the word ugly alot, it is a common English adjective. Google results: About 80,400,000 results (0.17 seconds)

As far as I[Pat] know Brad doesn't post here and never has. Brad doesn't believe Alex, but he is his brother and Alex knows him and should know better than that. Now stop phishing as I [Pat] am not going to answer any more of your [Adam, Waiting for Justice, Duane Clem, Tinka etc] questions, nor posts in regards to identities of posters.

In my opinion, which I [Pat] am entitled to, you [Adam] are not helping Alex at all with your posts here, especially when you [Adam] keep lying, such as when you [Adam] said in support of Bob Pickle's accusations of witness tampering:

"I [Adam] can testify to the fact that everyone of those people have tried to contact Alex. And everything has been documented."

Yes, one conversation was and is documented, and that's how I [Pat] know Pickle's witness tampering allegations are 100% false. Two of the other people he [Bob Pickle]is accusing and libeling, who you [Adam] are claiming you can testify about, and  are further saying that there is documentation about have never talked to Alex ever, or even tried to contact him.  That is what I [Pat}was referring to when I [Pat] said to Bob Pickle " More details in the next post."   *********************

He I believe you are reffering to me.

No, actually I was referring to Bob Pickle. I have added names to the quote above to make it clearer who I was talking about.

Also, to be clear I was not trying to get any information from you.  If, in the future, I do wish to know something, I will just ask you, and you can answer or not as you choose at that time. That's the way I roll. ;)

Have a good day.

Prove that I have said or posted that.

Second. You can post as you wish, but I will not be caught up in games with you. I have proof of everyone who has or has attempted to contact me. That is the bottom line. The proof has been given to the proper people and I am sorry but you are not one of them. I believe this is an attempt to get information and I am making it clear right now. That isn't going to happen.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2010, 03:51:58 AM by Pat Williams »

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2010, 03:57:33 AM »

I have been told that Gerri Lynn and Valerie Shelton use that alot too. HMM Maybe Sam isn't Brad, but you are [Pat]?

As far as I[Pat] know Brad doesn't post here and never has. Brad doesn't believe Alex, but he is his brother and Alex knows him and should know better than that. Now stop phishing as I [Pat] am not going to answer any more of your [Adam, Waiting for Justice, Duane Clem, Tinka etc] questions, nor posts in regards to identities of posters.

In my opinion, which I [Pat] am entitled to, you [Adam] are not helping Alex at all with your posts here, especially when you [Adam] keep lying, such as when you [Adam] said in support of Bob Pickle's accusations of witness tampering:

"I [Adam] can testify to the fact that everyone of those people have tried to contact Alex. And everything has been documented."

Yes, one conversation was and is documented, and that's how I [Pat] know Pickle's witness tampering allegations are 100% false. Two of the other people he [Bob Pickle]is accusing and libeling, who you [Adam] are claiming you can testify about, and  are further saying that there is documentation about have never talked to Alex ever, or even tried to contact him.  That is what I [Pat}was referring to when I [Pat] said to Bob Pickle " More details in the next post."   *********************

He I believe you are reffering to me.

No, actually I was referring to Bob Pickle. I have added names to the quote above to make it clearer who I was talking about.

Also, to be clear I was not trying to get any information from you.  If, in the future, I do wish to know something, I will just ask you, and you can answer or not as you choose at that time. That's the way I roll. ;)

Have a good day.

Prove that I have said or posted that.

Thank you for clarifying. You are welcome to ask me what you wish and I will try to answer. Some things I will not be able to answer. Just as the other day when I told you I could not respond to the allegations that were posted.
Alex L. Walker
"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."~ Thomas Jefferson

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2010, 04:26:31 AM »

Have a good day.

With all your rolling around, it has completely left you with no reasoning of your character flaws. The above Black quote shows that you are overbearing, overpowering, demanding wishes and just who do you think you are or what importance are you that anyone has to answer your demand on your timing. You definitely have the same traits and a chip off the ole block.  This is no doubt the traits that have run 3abn. Something gives you your huge ego, defineable, character traits that cloud and follow the "Shelton" perverse family. You know how Blessed LS was to be out of that "rolling in mire" clan! You hit the nail right on the head, that you all can't stand on your own two feet as individuals for right or wrong as you are led and your mouth lets everyone know it. Try standing up and get out of "rolling in the mire" " till you roll off a cliff like the pigs did. Your obnoxious "roll" is bragging out big time of your inability of reasoning abilities. Like your "good day" cliche, it is sarcastic and juvenile and so are you.

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #38 on: August 02, 2010, 04:33:26 AM »

alex,  It's best you don't answer to any of their posts. It could be a fatal mistake. Have you noticed the more you post the more they come back with.

It's your business to do what you want but their tactics are obvious.

edited for added thought.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2010, 04:40:03 AM by tinka »

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2010, 05:08:52 AM »

There has been NO attempted Witness Tampering
Post by Pat Williams » Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:53 am UTC

You would be hard pressed to prove that, and you have refused to try, from what I recall.

Brad doesn't believe Alex, ....

How do you know that Brad doesn't believe Alex? How do you know? Even if he were to say that he doesn't believe Alex, how do you know that he doesn't?

Yes, one conversation was and is documented, and that's how I know Pickle's witness tampering allegations are 100% false.

Which conversation are you referring to? Are you privy to a recording of it? If not, how can you say that you know?

Two of the other people he is accusing and libeling, who you are claiming you can testify about, and  are further saying that there is documentation about have never talked to Alex ever, or even tried to contact him.

Which two people are you talking about? How do you know whether or not they tried to contact Alex?

Nosir Myzing

« Reply #40 on: August 02, 2010, 07:15:02 AM »

There has been NO attempted Witness Tampering
Post by Pat Williams » Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:53 am UTC

You would be hard pressed to prove that, and you have refused to try, from what I recall.

I am back from my hiatus/mandatory vacation here, and am admittedly attempting to play catch up, but this is a strange accusation to me. If you are accusing people of witness tampering, Mr Pickle, then the burden of proof is on you. I can not see where you have given any evidence or support for your accusations here, but I do see where you refused to give that:

Quote from: Bob Pickle
I started this thread to give you an opportunity to prove that "Brad, Trent, Brenda, and/or Danny did not try to convince Alex to drop charges":

Quote from: Bob Pickle
Quote from: Pat Williams
... It is being claimed there is witness tampering going on. etc etc etc...

So, are you trying to say that Brad, Trent, Brenda, and/or Danny did not try to convince Alex to drop charges? On what basis are you making this false claim? Apparently you've found yourself backed into a corner, and rather than admit that you can't prove that it is 100% false, you want me to prove the contrary. But that's another topic for another time.

Brad doesn't believe Alex, ....

How do you know that Brad doesn't believe Alex? How do you know? Even if he were to say that he doesn't believe Alex, how do you know that he doesn't?

How do I know? Brad is known to those "who know him" by his character and his actions and words as a good man, and despite Adam's accusations and the posts here, he isn't known as a liar by any who know him. But because of all that, he was asked about the posts here and his answer was quoted:

and I quote again:
“I ABSOLUTELY DO NOT BELIEVE ALEX’s STATEMENT”
Also stated,
"Alex is lying again, I have never talked with any lawyer nor had anything documented from my conversation with Alex"

There is no reason not to accept his testimony, and none has been offered as evidence by you, or by any other accuser here...

But even if he hadn't answered the questions caused by Alex's friend, Adam's attacks of him, and your own here on this forum?? The fact that Alex questioned and implied then outright posted here, that he thought Sam was Brad, and the fact that his friend Adam (who is in his confidence), came on here and asked Pat: " If Sam isn't Brad, are you?" should cause any rational logical person to understand that they both understand that Brad doesn't believe Alex, otherwise they would have no reason to falsely surmise that Sam, and or Pat ( who don't believe Alex) are Brad, or even imply or ask that Those who comprehend that can see that this is just a facetious argument being made by you to discredit and undermine those you are attacking.

Yes, one conversation was and is documented, and that's how I know Pickle's witness tampering allegations are 100% false.

Which conversation are you referring to? Are you privy to a recording of it? If not, how can you say that you know?

A recording? Well that would be illegal and inadmissible now wouldn't it, Mr Pickle? (How many times have you came on here claiming that, or jumped up in court claiming that in regards to Linda Shelton's conversations with Dr Arild Abrahamsson? )A better question would be since you are claiming witness tampering has been going on, and you, Joy, and Alex' "friend, Adam brought it all up here to begin with...  "Are you privy to a recording of any conversation? If not, how can you say, or post as if you know?"

But no, I am not privy to any recorded conversation, but Adam brought up a written conversation, claiming it was documented (It was) and he apparently was privy to it, as he quoted from it publicly here on this forum.  YOU made accusations here publicly against the individual who was talking to Alex. You falsely accused that individual publicly, so... Yes, it became necessary for that individual after being asked about it in order to answer and rebut your false accusations to share a photo copy- pdf file of that discussion, and yes, I have seen that. Again a better question would be, " Are you privy to that conversation? For you were the one accusing and condemning the individual, and if you aren't privy to it, then you have even less excuse to accuse them.

Two of the other people he is accusing and libeling, who you are claiming you can testify about, and  are further saying that there is documentation about have never talked to Alex ever, or even tried to contact him.

Which two people are you talking about? How do you know whether or not they tried to contact Alex?

Well, Mr Pickle, even though you are asking Pat, I can answer this myself, as a group of us asked them about your claims, and Adam's. About both of your claims here on this forum, and the claims by Alex and Adam that all was documented, and so we all got answers from them in reply to that.

Danny Shelton simply said " I have never talked to Alex"

Brenda Walsh said "I have never met Alex, nor have I have talked with him, written him, or communicated with him in any way shape or form! What is interesting is how he even knows my name!!"

Again, a better question would be "How do you know whether or not they tried to contact Alex? And, why would you accuse them of witness tampering, or even trying to get Alex to drop charges (which is not witness tampering) without any proof or evidence of even that?

cc: to other forum

edit 2 fix quote boxes
« Last Edit: August 02, 2010, 07:39:07 AM by Jamie.Smith »

Nosir Myzing

« Reply #41 on: August 02, 2010, 08:05:25 AM »

??? Wow, that is somewhat amusing.

** I wasn't aware of that either.

Alex, do you really have a cousin named Jamie Smith?  My niece has a cousin named Jamie Smith also. He lives a few blocks from me, but is no blood relation to me, maybe he is related to you? Small world...

I looked up "jamie Smiths, and then "alex walkers" and found this group:
Are you Alex Walker? and it cracked me up, but then again, I am easily amused. ;)

« Last Edit: August 02, 2010, 08:12:47 AM by Jamie.Smith »

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #42 on: August 02, 2010, 08:08:45 AM »

??? Wow, and somewhat amusing.

Alex, do you really have a cousin named Jamie Smith?  My niece has a cousin named Jamie Smith also. He lives a few blocks from me, but is no blood relation to me, maybe he is related to you? Small world...

Give it up. We've told Alex what you're up to.
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

Nosir Myzing

« Reply #43 on: August 02, 2010, 08:15:39 AM »

??? Wow, and somewhat amusing.

Alex, do you really have a cousin named Jamie Smith?  My niece has a cousin named Jamie Smith also. He lives a few blocks from me, but is no blood relation to me, maybe he is related to you? Small world...

I looked up "jamie Smiths, and then "alex walkers" and found this group:
Are you Alex Walker? and it cracked me up, but then again, I am easily amused. ;)

Give it up. We've told Alex what you're up to.

As if you would know...
 I trust Alex has a brain and is able to think for himself, so what ever...
« Last Edit: August 02, 2010, 08:20:40 AM by Jamie.Smith »

Pat Williams

« Reply #44 on: August 02, 2010, 08:36:43 AM »

Which conversation are you referring to? Are you privy to a recording of it? If not, how can you say that you know?Which two people are you talking about? How do you know whether or not they tried to contact Alex?

Answer to Robert Pickle, as turn about is fair play.

How do you know Brad does believe Alex? How do you know? Since he says that he doesn't believe Alex, why would you imply that he does?

Which conversations are you referring to? Are you privy to a recording of it? If not, how can you say that you know?

Which people are you talking about? [ Since you already said they were Brad Walker, Danny Shelton, Brenda Walsh and Trent Chance] How do you know whether or not they tried to contact Alex? And why would you accuse them of witness tampering if you have no evidence?
« Last Edit: August 02, 2010, 08:42:08 AM by Pat Williams »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 18   Go Up