Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Advent Talk, a place for members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church! 

Feel free to invite your friends to come here.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Advent Talk and Reality (No Joke)  (Read 3003 times)

tinka

• Veteran Member
Advent Talk and Reality (No Joke)
« on: May 14, 2011, 07:31:00 AM »

Artiste,

That article of Walmart moments was not put on here for a joke! It shows pure example of "disrespect to white house and position held in leadership of America, It shows disrespect of motherhood, it shows displays of all vanity and sexual dress in the women of loose morals. Not only this brought into the white house but rappers of evil music to lead and set example to the children of America into distruction. MO telling the kids to dance off their fat with the repetition of evil killing rapping words. I heard her myself on radio while being in car.

Now for the reality of this, not one picture was there that has not been seen over and over in our churches on the streets everywhere you go and see. It is on every advertisement, it is a common way of dress driven by distruction.

"Appearances" give discernment of morals, intelligence, common sense, evil, and a way to give help to evil on their road to distruction. Shocking to only a few that know the difference but it is totally common place.  Actually if Walmart in their own way can shock people into reality let em go for it. EGW said in last days there will be no stable ness left. Is there no time left to shock people into sensibility of their total insensibility??  It is truly disgusting to see the disrespect in our white house and our own churches dressed exactly what is in those pictures that set example of "no common sense" no respect with pure vanity of self. I give total support to the Walmart observation. Will they actually help maybe one or two or here or there but....it shows the end in "strange dress".  DS sure covers evil so what is the difference of one cover up over the other??? Maybe I should have wrote this at the top of the example link. Then there is quite a difference again just who does the posting.... This is the reason I observed the "wedding" in England and know where the command came from. The queen with demanding total respect going into the church of England. She is not a protector of this "evil stupidity" of dress. Don't cover up the first lady unless your a liberal. Its for real... and no joke the contributing to our children of America. :usa:
« Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 07:36:31 AM by tinka »

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
Re: Advent Talk and Reality (No Joke)
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2011, 07:45:49 AM »

MODERATOR HAT ON

Comments or complaints concerning administrative team actions are to be expressed privately by PM or email.  Further violation of this forum rule may lead to disciplinary consequences.

MODERATOR HAT OFF
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."
Pages: [1]   Go Up