Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you feel a post was made in violation in one or more of the Forum Rules of Advent Talk, then please click on the link provided and give a reason for reporting the post.  The Admin Team will then review the reported post and the reason given, and will respond accordingly.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 17   Go Down

Author Topic: 3ABN sued over child molestation!  (Read 112543 times)

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
Re: 3ABN sued over child molestation!
« Reply #165 on: August 18, 2011, 12:26:05 AM »

Well, I'm glad to see your legal career progressing, Bob.

You might want to get off those kneepads...

TS responded to Alex Walker right before Pickle posted, and it was filed the next day. That waiver acknowledging and basically saying I read your complaint, and no you don't have to go to the bother or expense of a summons. says:" I understand a judgement may be entered against me if an answer or motion under rule 12 is not served upon you within 60 days..."

These games  are tiresome... It's kinda like when Alex testified last year that he had never spoken to anyone or talked about being molested before while in court -- as he claimed he wasn't able to. --OR-- as he now claims in his new complaint and lawsuit that he never knew he was a hurting unit before then, ( thus the statute of limitations hasn't expired) so he has recently got into counseling due to this, (but ooops, he testified he was hurt and angry as a child because of being molested before that in court and claimed he had to go to counseling AS A CHILD due to that, while his parents testified, No..)  All of this while we were in possession of a complaint he had made to Pickle years before those court claims  and had been reading Pickle's posts and court filings and claims about him all the years leading up to that and makiing copies of all...

But be gullible, if you choose...

Now I have time to respond to this. No Sir Myzing, There is a difference between knowing that something happened to you and reporting it, and actually realizing the damages that was caused. So spin that as you may. I will be able to prove exactly what the complaint stated. Make as many copies as you wish....the fact is I will have plenty of witnesses and documentation to prove my case as well.

Sirmizer: This is what I was talking about.
Alex L. Walker
"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."~ Thomas Jefferson

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #166 on: August 18, 2011, 12:27:18 AM »

Btw, 3ABN and Tommy both have 10 day's left to respond to the complaint which was filed by me in June. I am sure they will both file a motion to dismiss. I have no doubt those motions will be DENIED!
Alex L. Walker
"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."~ Thomas Jefferson

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #167 on: August 18, 2011, 04:48:47 AM »

Btw, 3ABN and Tommy both have 10 day's left to respond to the complaint which was filed by me in June. I am sure they will both file a motion to dismiss. I have no doubt those motions will be DENIED!

Alex,

Did 3ABN ever return the waiver of summons? If not, what is happening regarding serving a summons on 3ABN?

According to the docket, Tommy has until 8/29. I think that is because 8/28 is a Sunday. If you have to do something by a certain date, and that date falls on a Saturday or Sunday or certain type of holiday, then you have until the next normal business day.

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #168 on: August 18, 2011, 06:34:27 AM »

Alex,

Did 3ABN ever return the waiver of summons? If not, what is happening regarding serving a summons on 3ABN?

According to the docket, Tommy has until 8/29. I think that is because 8/28 is a Sunday. If you have to do something by a certain date, and that date falls on a Saturday or Sunday or certain type of holiday, then you have until the next normal business day.

As far as I know they have not returned their wavor of summons. Not sure what is happening there. I would expect that Tommy will file a motion to dismiss next week sometime. I believe that 3ABN will likely do the same.
Alex L. Walker

Nosir Myzing

« Reply #169 on: August 20, 2011, 05:52:55 AM »

TS responded to Alex Walker right before Pickle posted, and it was filed the next day. That waiver acknowledging and basically saying I read your complaint, and no you don't have to go to the bother or expense of a summons. says:" I understand a judgement may be entered against me if an answer or motion under rule 12 is not served upon you within 60 days..."

These games  are tiresome... It's kinda like when Alex testified last year that he had never spoken to anyone or talked about being molested before while in court -- as he claimed he wasn't able to. --OR-- as he now claims in his new complaint and lawsuit that he never knew he was a hurting unit before then, ( thus the statute of limitations hasn't expired) so he has recently got into counseling due to this, (but ooops, he testified he was hurt and angry as a child because of being molested before that in court and claimed he had to go to counseling AS A CHILD due to that, while his parents testified, No..)  All of this while we were in possession of a complaint he had made to Pickle years before those court claims  and had been reading Pickle's posts and court filings and claims about him all the years leading up to that and makiing copies of all...

Now I have time to respond to this. No Sir Myzing, There is a difference between knowing that something happened to you and reporting it, and actually realizing the damages that was caused. So spin that as you may. I will be able to prove exactly what the complaint stated. Make as many copies as you wish....the fact is I will have plenty of witnesses and documentation to prove my case as well.

Interesting... very...

You said/posted:

on: August 13, 2011, 10:09:57 AM
Sirmizer: Answer my question's. Geesh.

Btw, it's not a very good reminder than. Especially to yourself, Sirmizer.  :help:

and I replied:

I am not sure why or how posting "geesh" is necessary???

BUT---
What questions, Alex?  I am sorry, I was not aware you were specifically posting to me or specifically asking me anything.?..?..?...

I still see no questions, Alex... but just so you know? Court is the best way to establish facts imo. Until the court, jury or Judge decides? Truth is, empty claims and boasts mean nothing to me.

We'll see how it turns out, alrighty?

« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 05:57:17 AM by Nosir Myzing »

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #170 on: August 22, 2011, 01:43:02 PM »

Interesting... very...

You said/posted:

on: August 13, 2011, 10:09:57 AM
Sirmizer: Answer my question's. Geesh.

Btw, it's not a very good reminder than. Especially to yourself, Sirmizer.  :help:

and I replied:

I am not sure why or how posting "geesh" is necessary???

BUT---
What questions, Alex?  I am sorry, I was not aware you were specifically posting to me or specifically asking me anything.?..?..?...

I still see no questions, Alex... but just so you know? Court is the best way to establish facts imo. Until the court, jury or Judge decides? Truth is, empty claims and boasts mean nothing to me.

We'll see how it turns out, alrighty?

Whatever. I asked you if Tommy was going to represent himself or hire you or Cindy? You failed to answer my question.
Alex L. Walker

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #171 on: August 24, 2011, 08:11:22 AM »

Since Tommy has filed his waiver for accepting service he has until 5 pm Monday to respond to the Complaint.

3ABN at this point has not returned the waiver.

Is it a surprise that 3ABN is waiting until the last minute?

« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 08:20:52 AM by Alex L. Walker »
Alex L. Walker

Johann

« Reply #172 on: August 24, 2011, 01:38:47 PM »

Since Tommy has filed his waiver for accepting service he has until 5 pm Monday to respond to the Complaint.

Would 3ABN get away with not returning the waiver?

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #173 on: August 25, 2011, 02:23:35 AM »

Perhaps. Then they will be sent a summons from my attorney's which would require them to respond within 20 days there after.
Alex L. Walker

SDAminister

« Reply #174 on: August 25, 2011, 02:50:24 PM »

Perhaps. Then they will be sent a summons from my attorney's which would require them to respond within 20 days there after.

Why do you write "attorney's" instead of "attorneys"?

vestedinterest

« Reply #175 on: August 26, 2011, 06:52:07 PM »

Interesting that you would comment on that.  I have an admin assisstant who uses an apostrophe before just about any "S" that appears at the end of a word... Certainly a flaw in someone who makes their living at that sort of thing. However, in the case of Mr. Walker's entry, it could have been A) a typo B) a grammatical/punctuation error or C) the omission of a word after "attorney's" such as firm, office, desk, etc. It happens.  For example, I noticed one of your posts contained the word campmeeting but when you google the word, it says, "Did you mean camp meeting ?"But since neither you nor Alex make a living as proofers/editors, sometimes mistakes occur. :dogwag:

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #176 on: August 27, 2011, 11:34:11 AM »

3ABN files a motion to dismiss. Their motion can be seen at 3abnvjoy.com. Then look for Walker vs. Three Angels Broadcasting Network, Tommy Shelton.
Alex L. Walker

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #177 on: August 27, 2011, 12:29:23 PM »

3ABN files a motion to dismiss. Their motion can be seen at 3abnvjoy.com. Then look for Walker vs. Three Angels Broadcasting Network, Tommy Shelton.

SICK.   SICK.   SICK.   One huge piece of the puzzle is missing from that memorandum - A DENIAL THAT IT HAPPENED!!!

Alex, I am so truly sorry you have to endure this.  You are in my prayers.

Johann

« Reply #178 on: August 27, 2011, 03:39:09 PM »

Is it up to the judge to decide at this stage, or what will your lawyer do?

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #179 on: August 27, 2011, 09:58:05 PM »

Is it up to the judge to decide at this stage, or what will your lawyer do?

According to one of the motions by 3ABN's attorney's they will be appearing before the judge on September 7th to argue why it should be dismissed, I am sure my attorney's will be there as well.

If you notice the list of witnesses that Jim Gilley states in his Memo. It's laughable completely.

First, I will have witnesses of former employees myself. Including the former co-founder and Vice President of 3ABN, Linda Shelton, on my witness list. -- I may add that Linda is the one who hired me, and I was hired to help with HER music videos. I will not comment further on that.

Second, their witness list is more to entice than to intimidate.

I would comment on the 115 hours, but will leave that to my attorneys.
Alex L. Walker
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 17   Go Up