Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You can find an active Save 3ABN website at http://www.Save-3ABN.com.

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 17   Go Down

Author Topic: 3ABN sued over child molestation!  (Read 112537 times)

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
Re: 3ABN sued over child molestation!
« Reply #195 on: September 02, 2011, 11:37:48 AM »

I just received information that Tommy did file something. I'm waiting for my attorney to email it to me. He is representing himself pro se.
Alex L. Walker
"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."~ Thomas Jefferson

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #196 on: September 02, 2011, 11:48:47 AM »

Could someone please tell me how to insert a file?
Alex L. Walker
"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."~ Thomas Jefferson

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #197 on: September 02, 2011, 11:49:56 AM »

Copy of Tommy's reply. Hope this works!
Alex L. Walker

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #198 on: September 02, 2011, 01:18:43 PM »

Interesting how Tommy's now denying what he admitted to last year. That's makes him either a liar then or a liar now or both.

Alex, or anyone else, does 3ABN own any FM, AM, or TV stations around Chicago or anywhere in the Northern District of Illinois? If so, Alex's attorneys ought to know that before the hearing.

Murcielago

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #199 on: September 02, 2011, 03:03:13 PM »

I just received information that Tommy did file something. I'm waiting for my attorney to email it to me. He is representing himself pro se.

Pro se? Bob, everyone wants to be just like you. Maybe you could help him out with some tips and pointers along the way.

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #200 on: September 02, 2011, 03:26:56 PM »

Soooo. what is he talking about?  Isn't he on trial for this?
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #201 on: September 02, 2011, 03:28:52 PM »

He's doing a lot of denying in this document.
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #202 on: September 03, 2011, 01:33:20 PM »

Interesting how Tommy's now denying what he admitted to last year. That's makes him either a liar then or a liar now or both.

Alex, or anyone else, does 3ABN own any FM, AM, or TV stations around Chicago or anywhere in the Northern District of Illinois? If so, Alex's attorneys ought to know that before the hearing.

I believe there is evidence to prove such.

Also to undercovering_truth, I may not be as "savy" at the law as you seem to make yourself appear. However, unlike YOU, I am willing to retract any statment that I make that is inaccurate. Perhaps you should learn a lesson or two.

How do you know what my attorneys and I discuss? Perhaps you are  breaking attorney/client privilige..maybe recording us? Would not be the first time that Danny has done it. You are a liar when you claim I did not speak to my attorney and they informed me that it is possible that a default judgement could be placed against Tommy.

It is also true that there is such a thing as a "grace period" depending upon the judge.

You also claim there is "significant amount of case law to have this whole case thrown out." I would also have you know there is on the contrary as well.

IF and I say IF this is moved to the Southern court, it will be refiled that day. Mark my words.

The court will probably hand down a decision as early as this week.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 01:36:40 PM by Alex L. Walker »
Alex L. Walker

youngwarrior

« Reply #203 on: September 03, 2011, 02:09:15 PM »

Interesting the Tommy would deny being an employee of 3ABN in 2001.  That would be very easy to discover whether the denial was true or not; subpoena 3ABN's employment records.  I do know that around 2001 Danny and Tommy appeared, as employees of 3ABN, at the East Salem SDA Church in Salem, OR.  I don't remember the date or even the year but the East Salem SDA Church would have those records as well as 3ABN since 3ABN brought their production truck and uplink truck.  One of Danny's nephews ran camera for the shoot.  I will leave the nephew nameless as, to my knowledge, he was not involved in the problems at 3ABN in any way.

Johann

« Reply #204 on: September 04, 2011, 04:00:45 PM »

In 2003 Tommy travelled through Europe with Danny and Linda representing 3ABN - and I was along. But I do not know when Tommy was hired.

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #205 on: September 04, 2011, 09:01:06 PM »

Tommy's answer is Best summed up as "Deny Everything and Admit Nothing". Ignorance is suddenly absolutely bliss!!! I wonder if it is "Simpson Inspired" ignorance? Certainly helpful in the development of the case, but Simpson must know there is plenty of evidence that the entire answer, particularly Danny Lee Shelton's Ignorance is easily destroyed by the weight of Danny's own evidence, particularly his various statements and even a recording or two.

So, let me sum it up as "what a blatant set of lies!!!" Let's hang the piece of agnostic pedophilic trash!!!

Keep in mind the answer is a precursor of the answer to the complaint from Danny Lee Shelton and 3ABN after the denial of the Motion to dismiss. When there are open issues of facts, the court will move it along to trial. Simpson took a very pathetic stab in the dark, but unfortunately, Tommy's answers develop a basis for a question of material facts.

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #206 on: September 06, 2011, 11:40:01 AM »

Interesting the Tommy would deny being an employee of 3ABN in 2001.  That would be very easy to discover whether the denial was true or not; subpoena 3ABN's employment records.  I do know that around 2001 Danny and Tommy appeared, as employees of 3ABN, at the East Salem SDA Church in Salem, OR.  I don't remember the date or even the year but the East Salem SDA Church would have those records as well as 3ABN since 3ABN brought their production truck and uplink truck.  One of Danny's nephews ran camera for the shoot.  I will leave the nephew nameless as, to my knowledge, he was not involved in the problems at 3ABN in any way.

Also the certian love gift that was sent to Tommy while he was pastor in Dun Loring.
Alex L. Walker

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #207 on: September 06, 2011, 11:41:18 AM »

Tommy's answer is Best summed up as "Deny Everything and Admit Nothing". Ignorance is suddenly absolutely bliss!!! I wonder if it is "Simpson Inspired" ignorance? Certainly helpful in the development of the case, but Simpson must know there is plenty of evidence that the entire answer, particularly Danny Lee Shelton's Ignorance is easily destroyed by the weight of Danny's own evidence, particularly his various statements and even a recording or two.

So, let me sum it up as "what a blatant set of lies!!!" Let's hang the piece of agnostic pedophilic trash!!!

Keep in mind the answer is a precursor of the answer to the complaint from Danny Lee Shelton and 3ABN after the denial of the Motion to dismiss. When there are open issues of facts, the court will move it along to trial. Simpson took a very pathetic stab in the dark, but unfortunately, Tommy's answers develop a basis for a question of material facts.

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

Tommy's reply was, well, a good help for me no doubt. LOL.
Alex L. Walker

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #208 on: September 06, 2011, 12:15:45 PM »

That was my impression, too, Alex.

Johann

« Reply #209 on: September 06, 2011, 12:36:57 PM »

I have a notion your lawyer was prepared for this.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 17   Go Up