Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Click Here to Enter Maritime SDA OnLine.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11   Go Down

Author Topic: Bob Pickle... a Jesuit?  (Read 81017 times)

Murcielago

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
Bob Pickle... a Jesuit?
« on: July 06, 2011, 11:56:04 AM »

An interesting line of conversation has developed elsewhere, in which it is alleged that Bob Pickle is a Jesuit. The following is a quote from a gentleman who uses the moniker "Nikolas"

Sources have told us that it is now believed that Bob Pickle is indeed a jesuit that has infiltrated the SDA church. If so, this would explain why he hates 3ABN and Danny so much that he would devote his whole life trying to discredit them.

Does anyone else have any info on Bob's alleged secret jesuit training. It would appear that the Jesuits have assigned him to gather as many unsuspecting non committed SDA's and/or non SDA's as possible to join the plot.

Gailon Joy would seem to either have sold out to the "Catholic Church" or is being used as a nitwit, or unwittingly used by Bob, depending how one wants to describe their relationship.

It seems nearly all of the opponents of 3ABN and Danny are not real SDA's. Of the few on the smut site, it seems they are either admitted Gay and Lesbian, Non SDA's, or disgruntled or former SDA's who have an axe to grind with the SDA church.

One would surmise if the above information is as credible as it appears, that Bob P. could now find himself in a "PICKLE" as the expose' has begun!

Murcielago

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
Re: Bob Pickle... a Jesuit?
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2011, 12:31:50 PM »

Bob, you got some splainin to do. It has been made amply clear that no accusations or allegations are allowed to be made on that site sans documentation and evidence to back it up. This means that Nikolas has the documentation and evidence that you are indeed a Jesuit. I'm sorry to hear this, as I will now be obligated to report you to your order. You have broken your vow of chastity, Bob. You have married and had children. Shame on you! Go make confession and take your penance. Bad Bob!

Murcielago

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2011, 12:38:50 PM »

Nestor replies:
Well, I never expected to see in print the claim that Bob Pickle is an undercover Jesuit.

Does anyone believe that the Jesuit Order considers sthe Seventh-day Adventist Chruch to be important enough that they would need to place undercover agents within its ranks?

The suggestion that Bob PIckle might be an undercover Jesuit agent gives him power and importance that I had never attributed to him.

Well in any case and whatever the truth and to one and all, true Seventh-day Adventists, undercover Jesuit agents and everyone else: God has created this day. May you live in the light of the glory of the Son of God, our Saviour Jesus Christ and in a relationshlip that results in your growth in knowledge and grace as revealed by the Son of God and the written word of God, the Bible.

Murcielago

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2011, 12:40:01 PM »

And Lilly counters:
Really? You say the SDA church "isn't important enough" ?? Then you need to wake up. This has everything to do with the great controversy and everything to do with "importance." Who do you think controls the Jesuits? Satan hates the truth of the Bible and hates the SDA Church and anyone who loves his arch-enemy--Jesus Christ. He goes about as a roaring lion seeking to devour the saints.

Plus I doubt Nikolas would say this without evidence. He is pretty good with having credible documentation. It sounds like there is an ongoing investigation going on right now.

vestedinterest

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2011, 03:20:55 PM »

This is RICH!

christined

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2011, 03:40:25 PM »

An interesting line of conversation has developed elsewhere, in which it is alleged that Bob Pickle is a Jesuit. The following is a quote from a gentleman who uses the moniker "Nikolas"

Sources have told us that it is now believed that Bob Pickle is indeed a jesuit that has infiltrated the SDA church. If so, this would explain why he hates 3ABN and Danny so much that he would devote his whole life trying to discredit them.

Does anyone else have any info on Bob's alleged secret jesuit training. It would appear that the Jesuits have assigned him to gather as many unsuspecting non committed SDA's and/or non SDA's as possible to join the plot.

Gailon Joy would seem to either have sold out to the "Catholic Church" or is being used as a nitwit, or unwittingly used by Bob, depending how one wants to describe their relationship.

It seems nearly all of the opponents of 3ABN and Danny are not real SDA's. Of the few on the smut site, it seems they are either admitted Gay and Lesbian, Non SDA's, or disgruntled or former SDA's who have an axe to grind with the SDA church.
One would surmise if the above information is as credible as it appears, that Bob P. could now find himself in a "PICKLE" as the expose' has begun!

Whoa, there, Nikolas, I am a strong Seventh-day Adventist.  I am got gay or lesbian, and I don't like what Danny and his supporters are doing to cover up sin.  I agree that 3ABN has been used to bring souls to Christ, but God will take down the mighty when the time is right.  From what I read on Adventtalk, I would not hesitate to say that most contributors are born again Christian SDA's.  Somebody better get their facts straight before they spout off.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2011, 09:15:06 PM »

They must be really desperate.

Do they not recall that their bogus doctor impersonation charge came from their discovery of comments by upset Catholic apologists who kept deleting my corrections to a Wikipedia article about papal tiaras, which article wrongly bashed the Adventist position on 666?

So what will these desperate people cook up next? That "sources have told us" that I'm Michelle Obama's first husband?

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2011, 09:34:21 PM »

Well Well I see "Nikolas" cough cough the adulterer Brad Walker cough cough is posting again! Bradley Wilson Walker do you really need to be investigating other folks? Finally take your eyes off other women long enough to do so? Your already in trouble my friend so go put your head back where the sun don't shine...and save yourself more heartache!
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham

Murcielago

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2011, 11:21:08 PM »

Bob aside, what is this fear and paranoia regarding Jesuits? They are an order that runs colleges and universities. I frequent the library at Loyola, a Jesuit university, and find them to be an excellent source of information and direction in almost any line of research.

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2011, 01:39:52 AM »

How is it helpful to their cause for 3ABN staff and friends to accuse Bob Pickle of being a Jesuit?  (That's one of the funniest things I've ever heard!)

Doing an investigation?

You're right, Bob, they must have become very, very desperate.
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2011, 01:42:00 AM »

Not to mention, possibly a little mentally deranged...

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2011, 01:47:45 AM »

Artist Nikolas is Brad Walker, and if he tries to deny it- I will have no issue providing proof.
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2011, 01:50:13 AM »

Artist Nikolas is Brad Walker, and if he tries to deny it- I will have no issue providing proof.

Is he?

That's interesting.

christian

« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2011, 02:22:55 AM »

It is finally becoming clear to me, Bob is a Jesuit and I understand why everything is happening as it is. I will no longer post here because of what I have learn. It is Bob's fault that Danny divorced his wife, mind control was used on him by Pickle. And Jesuit mind control was used on his brother by Pickle that caused Tommy to do what he did to children. Actually, we are all under a spell by Pickle who is actually a fairy. Yep, this site only exist as long as I type on it but when I stop typing on it, it no longer exist. Actually, I admit I am a Jesuit but the only reason I say that is because Pickle has made me say it through mind control. The jesuits hate Danny for spreading the truth and so they hired Pickle the jesuit to stop him. Did I tell you the Boogy Man is in my closet, but he is really a jesuit? Your faithful Jesuit signing out.
They must be really desperate.

Do they not recall that their bogus doctor impersonation charge came from their discovery of comments by upset Catholic apologists who kept deleting my corrections to a Wikipedia article about papal tiaras, which article wrongly bashed the Adventist position on 666?

So what will these desperate people cook up next? That "sources have told us" that I'm Michelle Obama's first husband?
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 02:30:04 AM by christian »

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2011, 02:36:46 AM »

Bob Pickle -- Very Important Person!

(to be responsible for so much and to be on the receiving end of all this 3ABN attention)

All he did was to defend himself in a lawsuit.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11   Go Up