Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you feel a post was made in violation in one or more of the Forum Rules of Advent Talk, then please click on the link provided and give a reason for reporting the post.  The Admin Team will then review the reported post and the reason given, and will respond accordingly.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Vicky Triponey "on" Danny Shelton, Walt Thompson, and the 3ABN Board  (Read 3558 times)

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing

http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/15/us/triponey-paterno-penn-state/index.html?hpt=hp_c1

See any similarities between what Vicky claims happened to her at Penn State, and how the president and the board bowed to the demands of Paterno, even when they weren't right, any similarities between that and how Danny, Walt, and the 3ABN Board have operated?

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
Re: Vicky Triponey "on" Danny Shelton, Walt Thompson, and the 3ABN Board
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2012, 01:50:29 PM »

At the heart of the problem, the Freeh report stated, were university leaders eager to please Paterno above all else, a rubber-stamp board of trustees, a president who discouraged dissent and an administration that was preoccupied with appearances and spin.

The "rubber-stamp" board of trustees does remind me of reported situations between Danny Shelton and the 3ABN board.
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2012, 02:01:18 PM »

Isn't this similar to what happened when Linda Shelton was shut out of 3ABN?

She stopped going to Wegman's, a favorite upscale supermarket outside State College, because "the Penn State people went there." They recognized her and without fail turned their backs and walked away, she recalled.

Former colleagues who did want to reach out held back. Later, they explained that they were afraid of losing their jobs, too.
That, she says, was "the Penn State way" as she knew it.
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2012, 06:20:12 PM »

Yes, I suspect the 3ABN Board will rue the day they ignored our letters directed to them in the fall of 2006...now it is time to pay!!! Dig deep, boys and girls, time to pay reparations for your ignorance!!!

I am sure that Alex will put a lot of your contributions into missions, right Alex????

Hey, how about a big donation to Loma Linda Broadcasting...they have a big project that needs support!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter
Pages: [1]   Go Up