Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Advent Talk, a place for members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church! 

Feel free to invite your friends to come here.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ken Denslow, Assistant to the NAD President  (Read 15853 times)

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
Re: Ken Denslow, Assistant to the NAD President
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2012, 05:27:49 PM »

Sources are protected and worth sitting in jail to protect!!!!

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2012, 05:41:49 PM »

THAT IS PRIVELEGED!!! THEY ARE PROTECTED SOURCES!!!

Is that the conference presidents that are being protected?  What are they sources for?
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2012, 12:47:52 PM »

When a CONFERENCE administrator ignores EVERY WARNING SIGN and ignores the evidence presented, he is an assesory to the cover-up. He is fully aware of the BJ notes taken from Melody...he was made aware of the issues with Tommy Lee Shelton...he was also aware of the issues regarding Linda Shelton and remains a coverer and detractor to this very day.

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

As was noted in another thread, there is possible liablilty of Illinois Conference, due to knowledge that has been established at the time.

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2012, 04:16:07 PM »

Previously, he served as president of the Illinois Conference, a position he held for over nine years.

There has been discussion in the past concerning Ken Denslow's position on the 3ABN board as President of the Illinois Conference.

Did he incur liability for the Illinois Conference or the GC by being on that board and participating in certain actions (or lack thereof)?

Was he then put in the position of Assistant to the President of the North American Division, Elder Dan Jackson, to protect him or contain his actions?

This is an example of how the SDA church might become involved in the current litigation against 3ABN for Tommy Shelton's cover up.

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2012, 04:17:06 PM »

Being on a board also gives one an opportunity to help influence outcomes. I think when you're talking about a rogue ministry like 3ABN, some leaders would want to influence outcomes in order to bring the rogue ministry back into line with Seventh-day Adventist principles and standards.

But whether Ken Denslow voted for or against the retaliatory lawsuit against Gailon and myself, I do not know. I would hope not. Suing someone because they blew the whistle against Danny Shelton's cover up of his pedophile brother Tommy Shelton who is now serving time would be a most ungodly thing to do. I would hope Elder Denslow voted against it.

Being on the board gives one an opportunity to help influence outcomes...also goes for Tommy Shelton issues.

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2012, 10:40:56 AM »

Since 3ABN people remind us that GC, Union and Conference employees have traditionally been on the board of 3ABN and, they say, continue to do so, doesn't that open up the church to legal liability in the lawsuit against 3ABN for its cover up of pedophile Tommy Shelton?

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2012, 08:01:57 PM »

Since 3ABN people remind us that GC, Union and Conference employees have traditionally been on the board of 3ABN and, they say, continue to do so, doesn't that open up the church to legal liability in the lawsuit against 3ABN for its cover up of pedophile Tommy Shelton?

Where it might cause some difficulties is if the board members got sued too. The question would then be whether the church's insurance would kick in.

Now if Tommy (or Danny) molested a kid or sexually harassed an adult at a 3ABN rally at a church, and if the NAD knew or should have known about the past allegations, and if the NAD's promotion of 3ABN was a reason why that church decided to host the rally, and if the kid or his/her parents sued, then that might get sticky. In the case of Danny, it would be hard to say that no one at the NAD knew about Linda's daughter's letter alleging sexual assault by Danny against her since it had wide circulation in 2006.

Murcielago

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2012, 05:40:04 PM »

Re: Untrue Accusations
by Lilly » Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:31 pm UTC
Bob--Truth gave you a challenge, are you going to prove your lies are true or are you going to run like a scared rabbit? We are waiting to hear what evidence you have that 3ABN paid a million dollars to the IRS. Come on, don't be scared. We are still waiting. It is now down to the line. If we don't hear from you about this, we will know without a doubt that your IRS accusations are nothing but hot aired lies.

And all the other accusations are also not worth more than a pile of sand.
Lily has pulled off her glove, slapped you with it and thrown it to the ground. She says it's now down to the line. Do you know what line she is referring to? Anyway, she has challenged you. (And if you come back, I will taunt you a second time!)

Murcielago

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2012, 06:16:55 PM »

Whoa! I just noticed, she asked that you prove your lies are true. [scratches head and ponders] how will you go about proving that lies are true? If they are lies, they cant be true. If they are true, they cant be lies... Unless... No... Wait... It's like a Chinese puzzle, or a rubiks cube!!! Aaaaggghh! [runs to medicine cabinet for Tylenol!]

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2012, 07:38:29 AM »

To my knowledge I never said 3ABN paid a million dollars. In my statements I tried to be careful and state only what our sources said, and nothing more.

But turn about is fair play: It has now been four years since Ronnie Shelton, Jim Gilley, Danny Shelton, and Doug Batchelor claimed without evidence that no infractions or discrepancies were found, and that no money exchanged hands. It's now high time that these four individuals cough up at least some evidence to that effect.

It's actually very easy to do. 3ABN and Danny Shelton and Remnant Publications can simply sign releases that permits the IRS to discloses information regarding these matters to third parties. They can then send us those releases, and we will obtain the information from the IRS and publish it.

You see, the fact that 3ABN, Danny, and Remnant don't allow the IRS to disclose this information speaks volumes. That in itself is evidence that what our sources told us is correct, that the IRS was paid more than $1 million in order for the investigation to go away.

If Tommy pleading the Fifth is evidence that he is guilty, then the failure to permit the IRS to disclose the information is also evidence.

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2012, 06:07:09 PM »

You know the best part about our "sources"??? They have proven to be remarkably accurate and if faulty at all, UNDERSTATED!!!

You know, Mr Pickle, you are now on the witness list in Re: Alex vs 3ABN. When are you going to post that Deposition??? Might as well "open fire" with the BIG GUNS right out of the gate. To bad they did not video your deposition. Need to subpoena a copy of the Tommy tape for public display.

I am actually exhilirated... we are back on the battlefield in full armor and ready to advance!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up