Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you feel a post was made in violation in one or more of the Forum Rules of Advent Talk, then please click on the link provided and give a reason for reporting the post.  The Admin Team will then review the reported post and the reason given, and will respond accordingly.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bankruptcy  (Read 6785 times)

Murcielago

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
Bankruptcy
« on: September 13, 2012, 12:56:36 AM »

Re: Untrue Accusations
by Lilly » Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:14 pm UTC
Gailon I'll give you credit for something: You are the biggest blow in the world, not to mention a hypocrite! Your always wanting to expose someone else's sins yet yours are too numerous to count..

Our sources tell us (and so do court documents) that you are:

A. a convicted embezzler!

B. You filed bankruptcy during the lawsuit to leave Mr. Pickle holding the bag. You were making sure that no one could get to you not to mention the fact that you are fiscally irresponsible!

Let me ask you a theological question...Just because the government allows someone like you to cheat the people you owe out of money..do you think God will OK your stealing from them and hiding behind the government? Fact: You had an agreement to pay your debts...You broke the agreements..that is lying...then you never repaid what you took...that is stealing!!! Anyway you cut it, it seems your actions have shown you a thief and a liar!

C. Do you know how laughable it is when you talk about your work as a consultant saying that you are helping people out by saving their mortgages and other such baloney??? And you have lost everything you owned because you can't even take financial care of your own family!

Do you think people are blind to your hypocrosy??

D. Our sources tell us that you are being investigated by the State because of your racket that you have cooked up with a crooked attorney....Do you want to tell us about it? You are always crying about being an open book...well please tell us..we'd like to hear about it.....

E. Our sources also tell us that in about 2007 someone living at your address was a registered sex offender...We're told that only You, your wife at the time, and a son lived there with you????? Do you want to explain...(we know the truth..so we will know if you are lying).

F. And your ridiculous claims about Alex getting seven figures in the lawsuit and negotiations in the mid to high six figures with the insurance companies...Would you like to make a wager? My money says that you are not even in the ballpark!! Oh! I almost forgot: consistant with your bankrupcy, you have no money to wager!

I pity you if you really believe that you are a Christian representing Christ! No wonder there are so few new Christian converts in the world..people like you make a mockery of the word Christian!

Lilly

Interesting post. Lilly, you have made clear that a person who files for protection under bankruptcy is a "thief", "cheat", "fiscally irresponsible" and you have made clear that you despise such a person. Right? Have you ever asked Danny how many times he has declared bankruptcy and escaped his creditors? I am not saying he did wrong in that, as the Bible gave us the concept of bankruptcy. So is Danny a thief, cheat, and fiscally irresponsible? Do you despise him as you do Gailon for that filing? I don't. He what he had to at the time in order to survive.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 07:04:09 PM by Dillon »

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
Re: Bankruptcy
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2012, 09:34:21 PM »

There is one very key difference...one was discharged and the other dismissed. The "blow" was dismissed, despite several open opportunities to discharge. DLS was Discharged!!!

And slowly but surely, Lilly, the discharged party's sins are being exposed because he claims to be anointed and a miracle worker. And vies to return as CEO of Three Angels Broadcasting, despite very clear issues leading to his stepping aside to be consultant in chief.

Now, for the rest of the allegations:

A) Yes, convicted for "embezzlment" and restitution repaid.

B) Shortly after filing for bankruptcy, I asked to be dismissed, but was denied by Rosenthal. But Rosenthal retired and Judge Hoffman moved it from Discharge to dismissed. And yes, the issue of fiscal irresponsibility and over-leverage was an issue in the business from which I derived my income and I went back (I had left the partnership in 2005) and spent over two years unraveling the mess and working out resolution of every single credit card, lease and other debt before we dissolved the business with no bankruptcy in January 2011.

I trust that answers the theological question!!!

c)It is true that we lost ALL THAT WE OWNED and had to start again. A great thing about America. And yes, it did leave me with a great deal of compassion for the victims of this banking crisis and I found a compulsion to help others through this travail. Too bad you have so little compassion. We all have choices in life, be part of the problem or part of the solution. I decided to devote that portion of my life to being a part of the solution for those facing financial crisis...after all, who better than one with experience!!! Clearly, you have chosen to be part of the problem. I pity you. I would choose my "hypocrisy" any day to your calloused disregard to misfortune and unfortunate.

D) Gee, I am really sorry, but will have to investigate this allegation as I have no idea who the "crooked lawyer' would be. Have exposed a few of those to the Bar over the years, but this one would really require clarification from your sources. Fortunately, I have not been paid by a lawyer in quite some time so you are left to your proof. Why don't you report back with some documented details so we can verify this wild allegation!!! Maybe you could get the prosecutor to give you a statement of clarification on this one. If not...I'll be back!!!

E) YOU ARE CLEARLY FACTUALLY CHALLENGED : My son has not lived with me for well over a decade. And I HAVE NEVER LIVED IN A HOUSE WITH A CONVICTED SEX OFFENDER. And so, who is the liar???

F) WAGER ON!!! and you ALREADY LOST...what was in the pot so I can collect my winnings???

You are correct that the "Christian converts" are few and far between and you are correct that it is the "hypocrisy" that is one of several issues. And you seem to be an EXPERT on the subject.

But for the record, I would much prefer to be the hypocrit I am than the hateful, unforgiving, tall tale bearer that you represent. Yes, we did prove that our sources were correct and that we had followed careful documentation; Yes, we proved that DLS was an adulterer; Yes, 3ABN chose to run rather than face a trial on the merits in 3ABN vs Joy; Yes, Tommy did go to jail for crimes that DLS aided and abetted for decades; Yes, Linda did get her judgment in the marital settlement, largely from evidence we were able to assemble (didn't say DLS paid it though); Yes, they now face a trial on the Merits in Alex Walker vs 3ABN and have the same problem that Joe Paterno faced at  Penn State; And yes, Lilly, the whirlwind is far from over for DLS and 3ABN as the proverbial closet is still full of skeletons.

And, Lilly, many of your allegations are not only fabricated in the extreme, they are defamatory and in time we will all know who Lilly is. Perhaps we can demonstrate for 3ABN and Simpson how to prosecute a real defamation claim!!! I am not Known to give up easily!!!

And let the Whirlwind you all have sought so diligently take it's toll!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2012, 12:46:07 PM »

vies to return as CEO of Three Angels Broadcasting, despite very clear issues leading to his stepping aside to be consultant in chief.

Is Danny Shelton really trying to get back his position as CEO of 3ABN?

Yes, we proved that DLS was an adulterer

You have proof that Danny Shelton was an adulterer?  Could we see it?
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2012, 01:10:58 PM »

Have you ever asked Danny how many times he has declared bankruptcy and escaped his creditors?

Did Danny Shelton declare bankruptcy recently?

Had he done so in the past?

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2012, 03:40:22 PM »

Have you ever asked Danny how many times he has declared bankruptcy and escaped his creditors?

Did Danny Shelton declare bankruptcy recently?

Had he done so in the past?

So why did the idea of Danny Shelton declaring bankruptcy come up?

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2012, 09:02:08 PM »

It came up because Danny clone Lilly was criticizing Gailon for filing bankruptcy, seemingly oblivious to the fact that Danny filed for bankruptcy twice.

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2012, 09:08:45 PM »

He filed twice?

Did he file recently?  (the last time)

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2012, 09:16:05 PM »

Why would Danny Shelton file for bankruptcy?  I thought information had been posted in the past that he had money stashed away from book deals and such.

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2012, 04:29:40 AM »

Good question!!!
Why would Danny Shelton file for bankruptcy?  I thought information had been posted in the past that he had money stashed away from book deals and such.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2012, 05:08:10 AM »

It would have to have been before 1988 or 1989. I couldn't find anything on PACER about it, and PACER, depending on the court, goes back to different dates.

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2012, 10:29:34 AM »

If he has filed twice, was the second time recently, or a while back?
Pages: [1]   Go Up