Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you feel a post was made in violation in one or more of the Forum Rules of Advent Talk, then please click on the link provided and give a reason for reporting the post.  The Admin Team will then review the reported post and the reason given, and will respond accordingly.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11   Go Down

Author Topic: 3ABN settles with Alex Walker over Tommy Shelton's pedophilia  (Read 75866 times)

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
Re: 3ABN settles with Alex Walker over Tommy Shelton's pedophilia
« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2013, 07:17:22 AM »

Why would God choose/impress such a person to be the creator/founder of 2ABN?

I guess for the same reason he would impress one to pastor the Ezra Church of God and start Ezra Christian School.
We all know Danny has lied on multiple occasions, so why should anyone believe him when he claims God gave him some TV network "vision" or "impresson" or whatever he calls it? 

The man is a fraud and a criminal.

Glenn Dryden is also a proven liar and a fraud as well. If I have to I will post the proof.
Alex L. Walker
"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."~ Thomas Jefferson

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #46 on: January 20, 2013, 03:54:03 AM »

Glenn Dryden is also a proven liar and a fraud as well. If I have to I will post the proof.
And I can verify that said proof does exist.
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

horsethief

« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2013, 08:23:12 AM »

Danny Shelton is in the crosshairs now. Doesn't matter how many times he appears on his '3ABN Today' show with his panel of bobbleheads proclaiming how great their ministry is and how wonderful he is. It doesn't matter if he's trying to start up his "3ABN rally" again. His legal troubles are far from over. People are coming forward now, legally and publicly. People he thought he had long ago suppressed into silence. He can't charm or bully or pay his way out of any of this.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #48 on: January 21, 2013, 03:39:29 PM »

Danny Shelton is in the crosshairs now. Doesn't matter how many times he appears on his '3ABN Today' show with his panel of bobbleheads proclaiming how great their ministry is and how wonderful he is. It doesn't matter if he's trying to start up his "3ABN rally" again. His legal troubles are far from over. People are coming forward now, legally and publicly. People he thought he had long ago suppressed into silence. He can't charm or bully or pay his way out of any of this.

Can you tell us any more? I did a search on PACER and couldn't find any other cases that Danny or 3ABN are in.

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #49 on: January 21, 2013, 04:56:35 PM »

May I go on a rant for a minute?

I LOVE how Duane and I are the only ones who are willing to publicly stand up against Glenn Dryden. Are you all aware of the part he played in this? This man deserves just as much attention as Tommy, Danny or 3ABN.

I intend to make it known to ALL, about his role in this Sega.

Duane and I PERSONALLY know Glenn Dryden and know what type of person he is. Now, his church members can come on here and say otherwise, but REMEMBER there IS proof. You can twist it and turn it all you want, but at the end of the day it is what it is!
Alex L. Walker
"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."~ Thomas Jefferson

horsethief

« Reply #50 on: January 21, 2013, 09:28:35 PM »

On here? Are you nuts?

Sister

• Veteran Member
« Reply #51 on: January 22, 2013, 05:51:35 AM »

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #52 on: January 22, 2013, 12:25:26 PM »

Who else is coming forward?
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #53 on: January 22, 2013, 04:12:11 PM »

Alex L. Walker

horsethief

« Reply #54 on: January 22, 2013, 08:26:37 PM »

Artiste... Just be patient.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #55 on: January 23, 2013, 05:15:45 AM »

Any idea for how long we must be patient? Or must we be patient about that too?

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #56 on: January 23, 2013, 11:59:34 AM »

I'll try...  :)
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #57 on: January 23, 2013, 07:42:15 PM »

I am thoroughly convinced this site is focused  on one and only one objective and that is to focus on  Danny Shelton and 3ABN. Perhaps, there is some legitimacy to the claims of those who defend 3ABN. If we are going to throw fingers at people who have been involved in this situation.....why not everyone? :dunno: Why only Danny and 3ABN?  :help: :scratch:

For that reason......I will make no further comments on this site until I notice that there is a change. Glenn Dryden is simply ignored, his church is ignored, what about their role in this mess? Now, I have been very patient. Well my patience has ran out. THOMAS GLENN DRYDEN will be exposed one way or another.

I suppose it is easier to ignore certain facts and broadcast others to support certain personal agendas. 

:wave:
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 07:48:40 PM by Alex L. Walker »
Alex L. Walker

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #58 on: January 24, 2013, 10:14:10 AM »

I think it was already exposed some time ago that Glenn Dryden signed a ministerial license voted by the ordaining organization of which he was a member.

But I don't know of any allegations against Dryden that he molested children, or that he lied to cover up allegations of molestation against anyone else.

What I am not privy to is what discussion led to the vote by the ordaining organization, what part Dryden played in that discussion, and what went through his mind when he signed that license.

horsethief

« Reply #59 on: January 25, 2013, 06:23:28 AM »

Alex, when I posted "On here, are you nuts?" I was replying to Bob, not you. I'm not familiar with the Dryden situation.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11   Go Up