Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You can find an active Save 3ABN website at http://www.Save-3ABN.com.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: You tube anyone???  (Read 10566 times)

Lil Star

You tube anyone???
« on: April 25, 2008, 09:55:00 PM »

I just found out that one of my nephews have a you tube out there. He was involved in a fight and since it was funny (in a way) I guess.  :dunno: the kids taped it or recorded it, I don't know they did it actually. But anyways, they somehow got it on youtube. I have heard of people getting on youtube before. I think it is sort of like the funniest videos show. I am wondering, there is this person, who thinks that things are hidden and all the while they are not. I think we should put some of the funny forum administrators on youtube. I know of one in particular that would probably win a contest if we put him on youtube. How about it?  I am going to ask that anyone that has a funny forum admin to let me know. Lets see if maybe we can create one. What do you all think?  Just think of how much fun it could really be.  :thumbsup:

Hey Bonnie, I need some of the information you have and then I can mix them in with what I have from mom and see how we could put it on youtube!  We could make him a star there and then, sell it to a television station and I think it could end up to be a real banger of a show!  :ROFL: We could put it on something similar to american idol and make him a star!  We could name it..... Hidden website and no one knows about it... sort of like that one of those oldie shows. I can't remember the name of it now. Can anyone remember it?  Whats behind some door or something like that. If you guess correctly then you get what is behind the door and if you don't, then you get something else.

I wonder.... how could I go about contacting a private owner to host his site if I don't know who the owner is?
« Last Edit: April 25, 2008, 10:26:20 PM by Lil Star »
RIP mom

Jesus IS enough

Ozzie

Re: You tube anyone???
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2008, 11:09:02 PM »

I just found out that one of my nephews have a you tube out there. He was involved in a fight and since it was funny (in a way) I guess.  :dunno: the kids taped it or recorded it, I don't know they did it actually. But anyways, they somehow got it on youtube. I have heard of people getting on youtube before. I think it is sort of like the funniest videos show. I am wondering, there is this person, who thinks that things are hidden and all the while they are not. I think we should put some of the funny forum administrators on youtube. I know of one in particular that would probably win a contest if we put him on youtube. How about it?  I am going to ask that anyone that has a funny forum admin to let me know. Lets see if maybe we can create one. What do you all think?  Just think of how much fun it could really be.  :thumbsup:

Hey Bonnie, I need some of the information you have and then I can mix them in with what I have from mom and see how we could put it on youtube!  We could make him a star there and then, sell it to a television station and I think it could end up to be a real banger of a show!  :ROFL: We could put it on something similar to american idol and make him a star!  We could name it..... Hidden website and no one knows about it... sort of like that one of those oldie shows. I can't remember the name of it now. Can anyone remember it?  Whats behind some door or something like that. If you guess correctly then you get what is behind the door and if you don't, then you get something else.

I wonder.... how could I go about contacting a private owner to host his site if I don't know who the owner is?

You have more expertise in this area than I do Lil, but I reckon "Go for it". Could make an intersting feature for "You Tube". Keep me in the loop please.  :dogwag:
Ozzie

"Why not go out on a limb? Isn't that where the fruit is?"
~ Frank Sculley.

Lil Star

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2008, 06:06:08 PM »

Did you know that one can see the security cameras for different places via You Tube?  :scratch: I did not know that until my son told me just last night. You can not pick which place to log into but you can pretty much see whatever it is you want to see if you can get the right link. He was into the security cameras for a motel, a bar, a restaurant and so on. You can control the cameras to keep an eye on someone. (if that is what you want to do) If you have a security camera or are out to eat or something, be good because you really do not know who all is watching you or could be watching you.
RIP mom

Jesus IS enough

Ozzie

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2008, 06:39:40 PM »

Did you know that one can see the security cameras for different places via You Tube?  :scratch: I did not know that until my son told me just last night. You can not pick which place to log into but you can pretty much see whatever it is you want to see if you can get the right link. He was into the security cameras for a motel, a bar, a restaurant and so on. You can control the cameras to keep an eye on someone. (if that is what you want to do) If you have a security camera or are out to eat or something, be good because you really do not know who all is watching you or could be watching you.

Well, I'll be blowed. Not safe anywhere these days are we? Just goes to show that we need to be on our best behaviour ALL the time. Never know just when people are watching.  :hamster:
Ozzie

"Why not go out on a limb? Isn't that where the fruit is?"
~ Frank Sculley.

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2008, 06:54:06 PM »

Funny how we take for granted the fact that unseen beings watch every move 24/7 and record the same for eternity.

Gailon Arthur Joy
Pages: [1]   Go Up