Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Advent Talk, a place for members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church! 

Feel free to invite your friends to come here.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Disappearing Posts  (Read 12558 times)

bonnie

• Veteran Member
Disappearing Posts
« on: February 02, 2008, 02:21:10 PM »

Can anyone decipher this link.  .com/forums/index.php?topic=37.0]http://www.[clubadventist].com/forums/index.php?topic=37.0

This was posted under the heading of "It's a small world anyway" or something very similar.
Have no idea if this is dealing in anyway with the topics at hand.

I am assuming from the way it was phrased is that it had to do with the recent controversies of lawsuits and such on C/A.

Not sure if it is relevant here or only to have attention of some C/A members directed towards it

Bonnie
Beware of those that verbally try to convince you they are Christian. Check your back pocket and make sure your wallet is still there. Next check your reputation to see if it is still intact. Chances are, one or both will be missing

Siriss

Re: Disappearing Posts
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2008, 02:27:16 PM »

That link doesn't work.

bonnie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2008, 02:47:14 PM »

Can anyone decipher this link.  .com/forums/index.php?topic=37.0]http://www.[clubadventist].com/forums/index.php?topic=37.0

This was posted under the heading of "It's a small world anyway" or something very similar.
Have no idea if this is dealing in anyway with the topics at hand.

I am assuming from the way it was phrased is that it had to do with the recent controversies of lawsuits and such on C/A.

Not sure if it is relevant here or only to have attention of some C/A members directed towards it

Bonnie

That was as listed. Not really sure of it's intent. A reference was made by poster that they normally do not post things from other forums and had consdiered sending it to certain people via PM's.

The way it appeared to read was that it was taken from another forum. When I saw it it had been posted a total of 4 minutes and then removed, by whom I don't know.

Because there has been some posting done here of statements from C/A regarding the lawsuits and I have done so a short time ago, was not sure if it indicated something here and meant to alert members of C/A
Beware of those that verbally try to convince you they are Christian. Check your back pocket and make sure your wallet is still there. Next check your reputation to see if it is still intact. Chances are, one or both will be missing

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2008, 04:37:14 PM »

I don't think CA links look like that. The path structure is different for that forum. But AdventTalk forum links may look like that.

Try http://www.adventtalk.com/forums/index.php?topic=37.0
Pages: [1]   Go Up