Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You can find an active Save 3ABN website at http://www.Save-3ABN.com.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: 3ABN Hard Sell in the Churches  (Read 15178 times)

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
Re: 3ABN Hard Sell in the Churches
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2008, 07:47:06 PM »

The "operatives" were church members who appeared to be reading from a script given them by the marketing director of 3ABN.

question.  Of course you don't have to answer.  Do you know anyone, up close and personal, that works for 3abn?

I'm not sure if I do or not; do you?
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
Re: 3ABN Hard Sell in the Churches
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2008, 11:28:56 PM »

The "operatives" were church members who appeared to be reading from a script given them by the marketing director of 3ABN.

question.  Of course you don't have to answer.  Do you know anyone, up close and personal, that works for 3abn?

Yes, several individuals. And why do you ask?

Yes I know them and they have made great personal sacrifice to build the "Shelton Business" into a world class broadcasting network. It is just too bad that Danny did not "sacrifice" as well. It is just too bad that not every nickle and dime is accounted for and that so many nickles and dimes went to privately inure Danny Lee Shelton and DLS publishing.

And it is just too bad that Danny dumped the old grey mare and took up with a new young filly. It is to bad he replaced her with Tommy Ray Shelton, a purported non SDA minister with a less than acceptable history.

And it is too bad that the 3ABN Board did not take it's duty seriously and allowed it all to happen unchecked, then filed suite to protect themselves from personal accountability.

Now, again, SAM, why did you want to know?

Gailon Arthur Joy
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up