Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you feel a post was made in violation in one or more of the Forum Rules of Advent Talk, then please click on the link provided and give a reason for reporting the post.  The Admin Team will then review the reported post and the reason given, and will respond accordingly.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Apartments or homes in the Portland Oregon area please  (Read 10854 times)

Lil Star

Apartments or homes in the Portland Oregon area please
« on: July 13, 2008, 07:54:31 PM »

I know I haven't been on here very much. I am sorry. I have been going through a lot. I am looking for a place to rent and it seems to be hard to find here.

I have moved into the Portland/Vancouver area and am staying with friends. I need my own place and have finally gotten a decent job where I can pay rent for my own place.

IF ANYONE knows of a place for rent in this area then would you please send me a message or an email to let me know where. I have been looking everywhere and it is more than tiresome living where I am now. He has his stolen electricity on right now and that's the only way I'm able to ask if anyone knows of a place to rent in this area.
RIP mom

Jesus IS enough

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
Re: Apartments or homes in the Portland Oregon area please
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2008, 07:59:24 AM »

I hope you found a place to rent.

Lil Star

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2008, 12:48:25 AM »

I have not as of yet. We are now living in a motel. Quite small for all of us but right now that is what is going on.  I'm working but all the money goes into this place. At least it is a roof over our heads.
We are waiting for an insurance settlement from the accident and we will use that to hopefully purchase a home for all of us.
Please do keep us in your prayers.
thank you :praying:
RIP mom

Jesus IS enough

Sister

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2008, 06:40:58 AM »

Lil Star, have you tried looking for an apartment on Craig's List? http://www.craigslist.org/about/sites
Go to the link and click on Portland (it is listed under cities), then check listings for housing. Hope that helps, my sister found her appartment using this site in the city where she lives.

Michael Kopper

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2008, 07:42:55 PM »

yes that is a grate idea sister    i have used craigslist many times with good results

Lil Star, have you tried looking for an apartment on Craig's List? http://www.craigslist.org/about/sites
Go to the link and click on Portland (it is listed under cities), then check listings for housing. Hope that helps, my sister found her appartment using this site in the city where she lives.

Lil Star

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2008, 07:06:51 AM »

That is how I purchased my car after the accident. I think I will do that! Thanks for the information! :rabbit:
RIP mom

Jesus IS enough
Pages: [1]   Go Up