Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You can find an active Save 3ABN website at http://www.Save-3ABN.com.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 3ABN Lawsuit,Sucess or Failure and For Whom  (Read 10778 times)

bonnie

• Veteran Member
3ABN Lawsuit,Sucess or Failure and For Whom
« on: July 20, 2008, 04:50:43 PM »

You have to wonder what a pleasant forum this could be if all about 3ABN were tabled with the exception of current updates. I don't think in the end a lose would affect 3ABN that much. A good PR guy and that could all be explained away as  usually we don't know what God has in store, even Christ was persecuted. A win wouldn't be that much different.

Why keep banging your head into a concrete wall?
When facts get exaggerated or blown out of proportion it colors everything else. That goes for both.There are obvious area's where DS and 3ABN have some answering to do. The cult like following will never allow any to stand still long enough to reason anything out.
The almost giddy response to the IRS investigation. Not that his supporters aren't pleased it is resolved,it is the breathless anticipation of his followers for the great one to speak. The letter, now that is exciting, here it comes, nope not yet, it takes a while for these things, OOP's we forgot the IRS has sworn us to secrecy
 I can flat out guarantee you, other than the few here, nobody really cares how it was resolved. It is done.

The way around lies is, So what business is it of yours. If Tammy Chance lied, so what. How can that impact 3ABN. On and on

To give any a hint of enjoyment over this lawsuit does it's own coloring of facts. It is not to many that will defend themselves in court against a lawsuit. But when the few minutes of fame seem to go to the head, maybe it is time to step back and take a good look and what you now hope to accommplish.
And how you do so if you remain locked in litigation.
Bragging rights belongs to the one that walks out of the courtroom with a win behind his name. The foolish bragging might just be what brings you down.

DS will not be badly hurt by this, but all the others can be. He is not going down
It is no different than our families ordeal. We won against all odds,MN State Supreme Court and litigatiion. What we didn't win is for the guilty to take a long look, for the church to take a long look and change anything. The bad publicity went away with the settling of the case.
Locally most people knew who I was with all the publicity  if they heard my last name. Today no one would remember. A little flurry of bad PR and you can hear the NEXT

edite to correct sentence
« Last Edit: July 20, 2008, 05:40:48 PM by bonnie »
Beware of those that verbally try to convince you they are Christian. Check your back pocket and make sure your wallet is still there. Next check your reputation to see if it is still intact. Chances are, one or both will be missing

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
Re: 3ABN Lawsuit,Sucess or Failure and For Whom
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2008, 05:52:28 PM »

DS will not be badly hurt by this, but all the others can be. He is not going down

To the contrary, Bonnie, while there may not be justice in this life, the Infinite One keeps an unerring and accurate account of all our deeds, and the unrepentant will receive justice.

bonnie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2008, 05:58:10 PM »

To the contrary, Bonnie, while there may not be justice in this life, the Infinite One keeps an unerring and accurate account of all our deeds, and the unrepentant will receive justice.

This is the stuff that really sticks in my craw. Pointing out the obvious to somehow appear a little more spiritual than the next guy.

I am quite sure you knew I was speaking of this life, where we are now,not eternal life. No where will you find that I made any reference to  disbelieving this.....the Infinite One keeps an unerring and accurate account of all our deeds, and the unrepentant will receive justice.

Given that that you believe this, then maybe the prudent thing to have done was cease and desist a little.
Beware of those that verbally try to convince you they are Christian. Check your back pocket and make sure your wallet is still there. Next check your reputation to see if it is still intact. Chances are, one or both will be missing

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2008, 06:06:42 PM »

Rather than trying to appear more spiritual or suggesting that you didn't believe that, I was trying to say something encouraging. We all need to hear that from time to time, including me.

Offending you in the slightest way was not what I wanted to do.

bonnie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2008, 06:13:26 PM »

Rather than trying to appear more spiritual or suggesting that you didn't believe that, I was trying to say something encouraging. We all need to hear that from time to time, including me.

Offending you in the slightest way was not what I wanted to do.

If you meant it in a different light, Sorry I climbed on your case. Over the past 6 years this has been a common response and meant to take care of everything in this life, no matter what.

bonnie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2008, 06:28:29 PM »

I happen to think that DS does not mind this all that much. He could give his followers different marching orders. Most are not casual by-standers, they have way to much venom to be that. The more you feed them, the more they grow. He could have put an immediate end to IRS speculation by a forthright statement and letting it go. Not so, it is like dangling a carrot in front of a hungry rabbit. Never letting it get quite close enough.
He has done the same thing with LS. It will matter little from here on on.
The IRS humbly apologized for thinking DS could have given cause in something so seedy as a IRS investigation. Most will believe. The hype has been enough to convince, so if a different story comes out no one will really care.

In the eyes of most LS is already guilty of adultery. Poor long suffering DS is courageously with holding proof.While the topic still has a lot of teeth, he and his followers teases it. What a guy.

How can we argue with those God has anointed??

On the flip side,care had best be taken. Not bragging about a certain victory. No exaggeration of any fact. You best believe if it is out there and it can somehow be brought in to the courtroom,  it will be and many people can be hurt.

Nothing like the sight of their own blood to make some remember that they just forgot a lot of important details
Pages: [1]   Go Up