Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Go and check out the Christians Discuss Forum for committed Christians at  http://www.christians-discuss.com

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20   Go Down

Author Topic: 3ABN Board Member Breaks Sabbath  (Read 159333 times)

GrandmaNettie

Re: 3ABN Board Member Breaks Sabbath
« Reply #270 on: August 22, 2008, 11:34:18 AM »

Kind of interesting watching which christian side can come with the most creative "christian put-downs"

Now THAT sounds like an excellent topic for both discussion and creative examples!
??? ?? ??? ?? ????

bonnie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #271 on: August 22, 2008, 11:39:19 AM »

Kind of interesting watching which christian side can come with the most creative "christian put-downs"

Now THAT sounds like an excellent topic for both discussion and creative examples!

Wouldn't that be interesting. That could go for days.

To make things a little clearer on my dad's words of wisdom and I do believe daddy,When lions kill,maim or eat the christian, there is nothing personal,no animosity,only doing what a wild animal does.

When the "christians" start eating the lions different story.
Animosity,hate,jealousy,pride is what prompts it.  Not a quick death, but one prolonged in "Christ's name" to inflict as much pain as possible.
Beware of those that verbally try to convince you they are Christian. Check your back pocket and make sure your wallet is still there. Next check your reputation to see if it is still intact. Chances are, one or both will be missing

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #272 on: August 22, 2008, 12:10:25 PM »

Now you want us to believe that all of those people know Danny's personal business??  Are you KIDDING??  That is LUDICROUS!!  Obviously you do not know him personally!!!

:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

But thanks for the chuckle!!

Donna, what makes you think Danny will tell the truth?

Sister, why would he not? All the 3ABN employees, BOD, family members, friends, neighbors, community members, feed store employees, veterinarian, etc. would all know if what he answers is truth or not.

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #273 on: August 22, 2008, 12:14:25 PM »

What???  I had to read this twice and then again to actually believe what I was seeing.

I cannot believe someone would actually post something like this on a public forum.

I hope you don't get hurt when you fall off that very tall pedestal you have put yourself on.

Bonnie, I am somewhat like you in one respect. I will not just take anyones word, no matter who they are. Where we may differ is that I then prayerfully search out what the truth is with an open mind.

irspro

« Reply #274 on: August 22, 2008, 12:56:40 PM »

Lock it Snoop! Kinda controversial IYHO?

bonnie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #275 on: August 22, 2008, 01:30:01 PM »

What???  I had to read this twice and then again to actually believe what I was seeing.

I cannot believe someone would actually post something like this on a public forum.

I hope you don't get hurt when you fall off that very tall pedestal you have put yourself on.

Bonnie, I am somewhat like you in one respect. I will not just take anyones word, no matter who they are. Where we may differ is that I then prayerfully search out what the truth is with an open mind.

I guess my only surprise is that anyone is surprised.  There are numerous ways to get your point across if you are "christian" Personally I accept the words of a non-believer faster than I do most christians.

A lot of christians are busy jockeying for top position, like the diciples of old. First on the right hand of God and first on the right hand of one we believe to be annointed. However we need to maim,twist,pull to get there is not that important.  A non-believer doesn't bother with the pretense
Beware of those that verbally try to convince you they are Christian. Check your back pocket and make sure your wallet is still there. Next check your reputation to see if it is still intact. Chances are, one or both will be missing

irspro

« Reply #276 on: August 22, 2008, 01:49:14 PM »

A blessing of $7,900.00+ in the market today while avoiding looking down my nose at my fellow man as some.  I only invest in morally acceptable business with good internal control where hand-picking hasn't gotten them in trouble!

Many recombinant medications nowdays contain unclean animal matter!

bonnie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #277 on: August 22, 2008, 01:52:04 PM »

A blessing of $7,900.00+ in the market today while avoiding looking down my nose at my fellow man as some.  I only invest in morally acceptable business with good internal control where hand-picking hasn't gotten them in trouble!

A classic example of what I said just a few minutes ago

THANK YOU GOD i AM NOT LIKE ALL THOSE OTHERS

Maxey

« Reply #278 on: August 22, 2008, 01:58:47 PM »

Congratulations!  That is great news.

Now please go to the bottom of this page, click the banner, any amount will help...

bonnie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #279 on: August 22, 2008, 03:27:03 PM »

Sister, why would he not? All the 3ABN employees, BOD, family members, friends, neighbors, community members, feed store employees, veterinarian, etc. would all know if what he answers is truth or not.

Why would 3ABN employees be privy to DS personal tax returns?? How would the BOD know the details of DS business outside 3ABN. In 17 years I can flat out guarantee you, not one neighbor knew what I put in the tax return.
Community members would be the last to know what I paid, what I received in payment and what I gave to a charitable cause.

The feed store where I purchased feed knew me, knew what I came in for, did not know when the numbers would be more or less. Hadn't a clue what was on my tax return.

Likewise for the vet. While he would know numbers if animals were in front of him, he still would not know details pertinent to a horse business.

You are still grasping at strawa

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #280 on: August 22, 2008, 03:53:41 PM »

Another very suspect story is the one on ebay. You simply cannot deny that someone from the 3ABN camp is lying.
You may poo-hoo Fran's facts on this but you can do a search and backtrack on this topic.
There is no way that can be misunderstood. The new name on search leads right back to where Tammy says it doesn't.

Fran has repeatedly claimed that she received a tax-deductible receipt for items she purchased on eBay, a receipt that didn't list those items as would be required. I can now say that she appears to be correct in that claim.

Sister

• Veteran Member
« Reply #281 on: August 22, 2008, 04:04:58 PM »

Donna, what makes you think Danny will tell the truth?

Donna, I see that both Snoopy and Bonnie did a fine job of answering this question. No need for further comment from me.

bonnie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #282 on: August 22, 2008, 04:08:13 PM »

Fran has repeatedly claimed that she received a tax-deductible receipt for items she purchased on eBay, a receipt that didn't list those items as would be required. I can now say that she appears to be correct in that claim.

There are two issues that DS defenders will not address except for canned answers . One is ebay. That is relatively easy to find the truth, there is paper trail if you know how to search. That is not a "I forgot routine"

Why the lie ?

Horses is the other issue, they address only with silly answers that come from those trying to defend they know not what. What all of the business dealings with the horses were, only DS can supply that answer,
One thing is very tough for him to get around and that is the  innocent ignorance act. From the e-mail to LS,DS provided enough information for anyone that has had a similar business to see what he was aiming for.
Ignorance cannot be claimed or believed unless you agree to play the same silly game.
The first year in this type of business we all make mistakes in knowing the rules and regs. That is why we hire accountants. We bring all our little paper work and he explains what we can use and what we can't. The following year we get a little more knowledgable.

We know better by then to attempt to pull off what DS was in the e-mails.

This was not ignorance

anyman

« Reply #283 on: August 22, 2008, 07:02:23 PM »

Donna, I see that both Snoopy and Bonnie did a fine job of answering this question. No need for further comment from me.

Yet here you are commenting . . .

bonnie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #284 on: August 22, 2008, 07:30:11 PM »

Yet here you are commenting . . .

This is the kind of stuff that gives nastiness a good name.

Always the little Christian jabs intended to demean or put down your opponent.  A short answer from sister to Donna really isn't out of line, but the opportunity can't be missed.
Maybe this is why it is getting increasingly difficult to believe the main players in this sick mess are doing so out of christian motives.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20   Go Up