Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Advent Talk, a place for members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church! 

Feel free to invite your friends to come here.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 28   Go Down

Author Topic: Answers to Posts from the Other Yahoo Site  (Read 182734 times)

christined

Re: Answers to Posts from the Other Yahoo Site
« Reply #90 on: July 11, 2008, 10:45:55 AM »

Sounds to me like something is Rotten in Denmark. :oops:

Sam

« Reply #91 on: July 11, 2008, 10:46:05 AM »

i am personally acquainted with Linda.  She is a fine, caring compassionate person.  I have heard from others about how she would do kind deeds for employees having problems.   She most certainly does want whatever info out there against  her to be brought out in the open.  She has no fears as there is no evidence.   She knows who was spending time with someone other than their spouse, and it was not her.   

Kitty, you may be the perfect person then to contact her and ask her if she is willing to sign a notarized document that she will take no legal action against 3abn or Danny Shelton if they produce the evidence. I truly believe if she would do that, they would be willing to bring out the evidence she demands.

Please let us know if she is agreeable to this.

OK, this caught my eye. I have not been keeping up with all the posts here, so if this has already been discussed, I apologize. But the above request makes me think that the "evidence" was obtained in an illegal way--a legally actionable way, or else they (Danny and 3ABN) would not be asking for immunity. The way it is stated, it is almost an admission of guilt of some sort. Like when a kid says "If I tell you, do you promise you won't spank me?"

Is that really what is being said here, or am I missing something?

It this is true, it explains why the "evidence" has been hidden away for so long. Bummer to have what you think will clear you but you can't use it because it will prove you guilty.
Wow...

(Actually, I have wondered if that was not the case for a long time, but to have it admitted in black and white is pretty interesting)

Scratsmom   :hamster:  (think squirrel, not hamster)

Yes you are missing something.  Linda has threatened action before just on what she perceives 3abn has told to others. So if they really put the evidence out there don't you think there is a good chance she would try to take action against them for hurting her chances in future ministry?  Yes we know she demanded it, but, there is no doubt in my mind if they had complied she would have tried (with Joy and Pickle as her cheerleading section) to then take some kind of action against them.

To me signing a document as described above would be a clear and concise way to put an end to all the speculation and accusations.  If Linda isn't guilty she should have no problem whatsoever in complying with this request. Once she complies then 3abn would be forced to turn over any evidence they may have...or risk looking very foolish.  So, ask Linda to force their hand by agreeing to this simple request.

Sam

« Reply #92 on: July 11, 2008, 10:47:50 AM »

I heard that the IRS notified you that the investigation was over and 3abn was not faulted in any way?  Is this true? Have they had contact with you? If so, why haven't you made it public?  The more you let "your people" question the findings, claim there isn't a letter and insinuate it is just propaganda, the more ridiculous you will all look when it is posted officially.  If you have inside information why let them stick their necks out, only to be chopped off?

SAMMY, BABY, if you need the investigators number I can arrange that. You will have to PM me. However, you are so very, very wrong!!! When you call ask a single question: "If I have more documentation demonstrating issues at 3ABN, would you like me to fax them to you?"

ANd let us all know the reaction!!! And then cry in your soup!!!! And don't forget to tell Doug...after all, he really does know better. Just ask Bonnie.

Oh, by the way, where is that "exoneration" document???? Elusive, is it??? As elusive as the evidence against Linda, maybe???

Perhaps you would like to tell us just how many times they interviewed Danny Lee Shelton and what they had him produce. Then tell me if you think there will be an "exoneration" letter??? Or is it another one of those "miracles" that they simply ignored the obvious violations???? And when will this "miracle" story get published? Will it be in the 3ABN World? This month or next??? ANd are you putting it up on 3ABN.org? How about the Live on 3ABN Today on this coming Thursday!!!

Come on, now Sammy, tell us all about this wonderful miracle!!! I do so love "miracle" stories.

We really need that "exoneration" letter asap before things become very embarrassing.

By the way, the Qui Tam claim for 3ABN and Danny was established long before I came into it. But you can keep on salivating in jealousy as YOU SURE MISSED THE BOAT ON THIS REWARD!!!

Stay tuned as the last laugh is always the best laugh. ANd the Qui Tam claimant is going to laugh ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK!!!

Who knows, maybe they will contribute to our defense fund...but Californians are not known for sharing a whole lot. I'll just enjoy the ring of laughter.

Gailon Arthur Joy

I will say one thing for you, you are consistent with your MO. When you do not want to answer a question or charge, you bring out the very unchristian blow and go.  Enough hot air to fill the good year blimp. You are a sore loser.  I will address a few things for the readers.

You insinuate that the IRS didn't have all of Danny's personal records. They did. They demanded them.

You insinuate he wasn't interviewed. You are correct. It didn't come to that. Had they found discrepancies in his personal records he would have been on the hot seat so fast it would make your head swim. They didn't find any so he wasn't interviewed.  Nada to tell.

You insinuate that I am Danny...that is getting tiresome and foolish but unlike you, I will answer the question straight out. NO I AM NOT DANNY.

You have insinuated time and again that you have rallied your troops to try and bring some kind of civil litigation or action against 3abn/Danny....go for it. Proving their false accusations will be no more succesful that the attemps made by you and Pickle.

Your favorite phrase now the "elusive" letter is ridiculous. It wouldn't matter if there is never an official letter, the IRS investigation is over, the 100,000 + documents destroyed including Danny's personal records.  Again, you know this to be truth so have been tap dancing up a storm to detract and evade the truth.  As I stated in another thread I talked to 3abn's CFO who also confirmed 3abn was cleared of any wrong doing with paid no settlements or fines of any kind.

You tell me to call the IRS and ask them if I have anything incriminating concerning 3abn do they want it.  Of course you are insinuating they are begging for it.  Please.  A standard answer would be "Yes send what you have...thank you", and then upon receiving it, it would go the  way of the 100,000 documents before it.  You could ask the IRS if they wanted you to send something incriminating against your neighbor down the street and they would answer to the affirmative. Means absolutely nothing.

You, yourself ask if the news would be on a Live or in the world magazine....I would guess it may even be on a regular Today program....so stay tuned, you may be surprised...or not...since you already know the truth.

You hint, insinuate and bragg about so many different things that never happen. Put's me in mind of all the propaganda by you about Laird Heal and how Danny and 3abn should be shaking and quaking. Laird Heal wasn't afraid to take on anybody including Judges!

As far as I know Heal never won a single motion for Linda in the marital property case, then left Pickle to represent himself, and now, seems to have quietly ridden off into the sunset leaving no discernable imprint that he was even here.

I could fill up pages with all your braggart about what the IRS was going to find and going to do to 3abn/Danny.  All the gleeful speculation about financial wrong doing and taking tons of credit for sicking the IRS onto 3abn in the first place. We have heard 2 years of financial accusations and a year of repurcussions from the IRS.  Didn't happen.  It's over.  Accept it. Rejoice and be glad that you were wrong and that God's ministry stands tall and true without hindrance. You and Pickle should be praising God that you were wrong. Wouldn't that be the christian reaction?

It would seem the only one truly nailed and convicted for financial wrong doing was you.

Sadly all you are showing is desperation and diversion while still not answering directly if the IRS contacted you and told you it was offically over. You bury yourself deeper and deeper.  How would you look to your handful of followers if 3abn ended up producing a statement from the IRS saying that you were contacted several weeks ago?  Ahhh, don't break out into a sweat..I'm sure 3abn has no time or desire anymore to try and keep up with your shenanigans.  Your case has fell apart and you made it a whole lot worse by bragging about it all of this time.  When will you learn?

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #93 on: July 11, 2008, 11:50:24 AM »

TOO LATE!!

Yes you are missing something.  Linda has threatened action before just on what she perceives 3abn has told to others. So if they really put the evidence out there don't you think there is a good chance she would try to take action against them for hurting her chances in future ministry?  Yes we know she demanded it, but, there is no doubt in my mind if they had complied she would have tried (with Joy and Pickle as her cheerleading section) to then take some kind of action against them.

To me signing a document as described above would be a clear and concise way to put an end to all the speculation and accusations.  If Linda isn't guilty she should have no problem whatsoever in complying with this request. Once she complies then 3abn would be forced to turn over any evidence they may have...or risk looking very foolish.  So, ask Linda to force their hand by agreeing to this simple request.

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #94 on: July 11, 2008, 11:56:54 AM »

i am personally acquainted with Linda.  She is a fine, caring compassionate person.  I have heard from others about how she would do kind deeds for employees having problems.   She most certainly does want whatever info out there against  her to be brought out in the open.  She has no fears as there is no evidence.   She knows who was spending time with someone other than their spouse, and it was not her.   

Kitty, you may be the perfect person then to contact her and ask her if she is willing to sign a notarized document that she will take no legal action against 3abn or Danny Shelton if they produce the evidence. I truly believe if she would do that, they would be willing to bring out the evidence she demands.

Please let us know if she is agreeable to this.

SAMMY, my boy, she has new counsel and I doubt they will be interested in such a proposal. In fact, you best produce the evidence or you will wish you did.

Gailon Arthur Joy

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #95 on: July 11, 2008, 12:03:35 PM »

"I will say one thing for you, you are consistent with your MO. When you do not want to answer a question or charge, you bring out the very unchristian blow and go.  Enough hot air to fill the good year blimp. You are a sore loser.  I will address a few things for the readers." SAMMY

So glad to be of service. Are you in that blimp? If so, you have been cut off...prepare for a bumpy landing!!!

The questiion has been answered and you are so very wrong...in fact I have every indication that you are off the wall with the assumptions you have devised regarding the IRS. Sorry to let you down so hard.
Maybe you can put in a damages claim!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #96 on: July 11, 2008, 12:27:57 PM »

"You insinuate that the IRS didn't have all of Danny's personal records. They did. They demanded them.

You insinuate he wasn't interviewed. You are correct. It didn't come to that. Had they found discrepancies in his personal records he would have been on the hot seat so fast it would make your head swim. They didn't find any so he wasn't interviewed.  Nada to tell." SAM

Sam,
a person represented by counsel in an IRS investigation would likely invoke the fifth amendment.

Caselaw all the way to the US Supreme court makes it clear they can demand them from Danny and his accountants, so clearly they have been produced.

However, your grossly inaccurate assumption that they didn't find anything is virtually not supported by the documents we already have. Are you accusing the IRS of incompetence? Or is this a "miracle" as the story now goes?

Gailon Arthur Joy

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #97 on: July 11, 2008, 12:33:17 PM »

"Your favorite phrase now the "elusive" letter is ridiculous. It wouldn't matter if there is never an official letter, the IRS investigation is over, the 100,000 + documents destroyed including Danny's personal records.  Again, you know this to be truth so have been tap dancing up a storm to detract and evade the truth.  As I stated in another thread I talked to 3abn's CFO who also confirmed 3abn was cleared of any wrong doing with paid no settlements or fines of any kind.

You tell me to call the IRS and ask them if I have anything incriminating concerning 3abn do they want it.  Of course you are insinuating they are begging for it.  Please.  A standard answer would be "Yes send what you have...thank you", and then upon receiving it, it would go the  way of the 100,000 documents before it.  You could ask the IRS if they wanted you to send something incriminating against your neighbor down the street and they would answer to the affirmative. Means absolutely nothing." SAM

And where did you get the information that 100,000 documents were either returned or destroyed? The only information that is currently available is that they called about 13,000 documets. That, I believe, leaves something like 94,000 unaccounted for. Or do we have another update that you have failed to apprise the world of?

In the interim, we will hang our hat on the 13,000... and wait to see what happens to the other 94,000.

We still await the "elusive" "exoneration" letter.

Gailon Arthur Joy

Gailon Arthur Joy

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #98 on: July 11, 2008, 12:39:04 PM »

"I could fill up pages with all your braggart about what the IRS was going to find and going to do to 3abn/Danny.  All the gleeful speculation about financial wrong doing and taking tons of credit for sicking the IRS onto 3abn in the first place. We have heard 2 years of financial accusations and a year of repurcussions from the IRS.  Didn't happen.  It's over.  Accept it. Rejoice and be glad that you were wrong and that God's ministry stands tall and true without hindrance. You and Pickle should be praising God that you were wrong. Wouldn't that be the christian reaction?" SAM

Now, Sammy, my boy, show me one document where I have ever taken credit for a Qui Tam claim to the IRS. Apparently your veracity is typical of 3ABN...factually challenged!!!

In fact, I have clearly reported that others filed claims and would be in line. I am a reporter and have shared nothing with the IRS other than what is clearly posted on the internet.

FACTUALLY CHALLENGED...that is the phrase that best describes nearly EVERYTHING you write. You are not even a good source for information.

Gailon Arthur Joy

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #99 on: July 11, 2008, 12:41:42 PM »

"Sadly all you are showing is desperation and diversion while still not answering directly if the IRS contacted you and told you it was offically over. You bury yourself deeper and deeper.  How would you look to your handful of followers if 3abn ended up producing a statement from the IRS saying that you were contacted several weeks ago?  Ahhh, don't break out into a sweat..I'm sure 3abn has no time or desire anymore to try and keep up with your shenanigans.  Your case has fell apart and you made it a whole lot worse by bragging about it all of this time.  When will you learn?" SAM

I will always invite you to post your evidence. if and when you EVER have anything. In the interim I continue a single response:

NUTS!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy

Jack Indabocks

« Reply #100 on: July 11, 2008, 01:01:32 PM »

However, your grossly inaccurate assumption that they didn\'t find anything is virtually not supported by the documents we already have. Are you accusing the IRS of incompetence? Or is this a \"miracle\" as the story now goes?

Gailon Arthur Joy

On the contrary, the IRS is highly competent in their investigations. They also had far more to look at then you of Fran or Bob have. So if your conclusions differ from theirs it would seem you are the ones who are not competent and are in error.

Were you informed of the IRS conclusions and that their investigation of both Danny Shelton and 3ABN was over?

You seem to be saying quite a lot here while avoiding giving either a yes or a no to that question.

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #101 on: July 11, 2008, 05:14:47 PM »

However, your grossly inaccurate assumption that they didn\'t find anything is virtually not supported by the documents we already have. Are you accusing the IRS of incompetence? Or is this a \"miracle\" as the story now goes?

Gailon Arthur Joy

On the contrary, the IRS is highly competent in their investigations. They also had far more to look at then you of Fran or Bob have. So if your conclusions differ from theirs it would seem you are the ones who are not competent and are in error.

Were you informed of the IRS conclusions and that their investigation of both Danny Shelton and 3ABN was over?

You seem to be saying quite a lot here while avoiding giving either a yes or a no to that question.

JAck,

Where is the proof that is a sound conclusion??? Ronnie Shelton's letter? Or are we relying on the Doug Batchelor replication of Ronnie's Letter?

PROOF, not just your pablum, is what we want to see. Give us the proof. YOU ARE LEFT WANTON, per usual!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy

anyman

« Reply #102 on: July 11, 2008, 06:34:38 PM »

You have the proof, you are just to arrogant to admit it . . . You were contacted by the IRS - the trick here is that you know they won't publicly acknowledge that - but they will privately. So you are safe behind your plastic wrap facade for a short time until the wrath of God lays waste to your deeds . . . go ahead, live there, delight in misleading those who have put their faith in you . . . continue to write your Screwtape Letters and delude those who hitch their wagon to your falling star. In the end the souls of many lost will weigh in your balance . . . and you - Mr. Gailon Arthur Joy will answer to the Creator for your deceptions.

You don't get to demand what you will see . . . you must prove your deceptions with what you have - as it should be!

JAck,

Where is the proof that is a sound conclusion??? Ronnie Shelton's letter? Or are we relying on the Doug Batchelor replication of Ronnie's Letter?

PROOF, not just your pablum, is what we want to see. Give us the proof. YOU ARE LEFT WANTON, per usual!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy

anyman

« Reply #103 on: July 11, 2008, 07:07:46 PM »

It would appear that you might actually be telling the truth for once Mr. Gailon Arthur Joy . . . according to the infamous "watchbird" of BSDA fame:

Daryl, I find this roughly accurate on some things, inaccurate in some details, and slanted towards making Joy much more of a major player that what he, in fact, was.

The most grossly inaccurate detail is that the IRS Criminal Investigation originated with the EEOC complaint in 2006. In fact, the IRS Criminal Investigation originated much before... and initially therefore was totally unrelated to the EEOC complaint.... and this was much before Joy had made any appearance on the scene of action.

In regard to other comments made on this thread... especially in regard to Linda's involvement... those were totally without merit or basis in fact. The original contact with IRS was made by an accountant who was not even connected with 3abn, but had gotten all of her information from publicly available documents on the internet and had merely called the attention of the IRS to those documents. It was the content of those publicly available documents that caused the IRS to assign the case to their Crime Division. And what they did with that information from then on has never been shared with anyone... including those who supplied them with further information.

The document above is correct that the case was given a new status in the fall of 2007... moving from a publicly passive and secretive phase, in which the agents were open to being contacted by others and took whatever information was given them but did not actively seek out informants, to an active phase, where they began "knocking on doors" and confronting those whom they believed to have information they wanted to see.

While I do not know very much of what went on behind the scenes, I do know that one reason the "trail went cold" so far as Joy obtaining information as to the progress of the Investigation was that he gave offense by his careless handling of proprietary information, thus closing the door for himself to certain doors he tried to hard to pry open.

So I guess that passes the ball to Ms. Fran ********'s court . . . so Fran, did you receive a call in this regard? It is obvious that watchbird is referring to you so the question is begged . . . what have you heard? And notice the question doesn't ask you if you agree with the IRS, doesn't ask you to comment on the IRS work, doesn't ask your "professional" opinion about their process . . . it asks you one simple thing, "Did the IRS contact you in regards to an outcome on the 3ABN investigation?" and of course would be followed up by, "Did they indicated anything at all about their decision?"

Now, Sammy, my boy, show me one document where I have ever taken credit for a Qui Tam claim to the IRS. Apparently your veracity is typical of 3ABN...factually challenged!!!

In fact, I have clearly reported that others filed claims and would be in line. I am a reporter and have shared nothing with the IRS other than what is clearly posted on the internet.

FACTUALLY CHALLENGED...that is the phrase that best describes nearly EVERYTHING you write. You are not even a good source for information.

Gailon Arthur Joy

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #104 on: July 11, 2008, 10:35:20 PM »

Sudden epiphany, ANYMAN?

The IRS has not contacted anyone, including you, ANYMAN, with the status of the IRS "AUDIT" of 3ABN.

You can dream, pray and bluster, but the entire charade is just another "CHARADE" by the passion driven deluded followers of Danny Lee Shelton. Yes, just another sect of cool-aid drinking lemmings that will run into the sea when their "fearless" leader says "run".

Get use to the loyal opposition to your sectarianism. It will always be there in a society where men and women are able to think and analyse with the clear right of conscience. Unbearable, I am sure, but a reality as long as there is a battle between good and evil, and as long as there is a dark side and you have chosen to be a part of it.

As has been so often demonstrated, the opposition to your angelic terror are free thinking and broadly based libertarians who know a factually challenged sect when they see one. Nothing you can say or do will ever deter these wide open minds from seeing through the perpetual RUSE that is so essential to your very existence. I know you feel your very existence is threatened by the TRUTH, but the TRUTH will prevail and your ingenious travails will at last be seen for what they really are as surely as History has defined the Third Reich for the falacy that it was.

This war is far from over and you are not even CLOSE to a win. The TRUTH will prevail despite your every effort. Get ready to cry in your soup and feel that betrayal that most certainly awaits you.

This is, and will be, your legacy, regardless of your worthless efforts at pretense and bluster.

The TRUTH will prevail. And there is none in you!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 28   Go Up